Windows 10: Browser

Discus and support Browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have a question about my browser. If I made Google Chrome my default browser would my features in Windows 10 still work, Cortana and other features?... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by JayTaunton, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Browser

I have a question about my browser. If I made Google Chrome my default browser would my features in Windows 10 still work, Cortana and other features? My web pages are too slow using Microsoft Edge. Sometimes I can't "Tweet" in Twitter because it won't let me type. I get a spinning circle and have to wait for it to stop so that I can finish typing. I have been patient enough, waiting for an update that will fix Microsoft Edge. Any advice would be helpful.

Jay

:)

JayTaunton, Aug 27, 2015

2. Make Adobe Pro default PDF program

Adobe Acrobat 9.0 does not show as a possible default program in Windows 10. Why not?

Net Browser, Aug 27, 2015
  3. n96 wifi connect

Hi, I have been looking for a step by step guide on how to use my n96 to access the internet.

When i tried to connect / search for the internet it says GPRS not registered

I dont think i have updated the firmware, i have tried but i cant get a connection to the n96-> my computer at all

i tried using COM port and Mass storage it still says you cant connect to it.

I Am from the US if that matters at all

browser---01, Aug 27, 2015
  4. essenbe Win User

Browser

You can use any browser as your default browser and everything should work. The only exception I am aware of is with Outlook. Outlook will still use Edge or ie.

essenbe, Aug 28, 2015
Thema:

Browser

1. Browser - Similar Threads - Browser

2. Windows defender is missing apps and browser control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender is missing apps and browser control: Hi, I recently reset my PC and I have noticed that apps and browser control is missing from Windows Defender. I tried to select it in Privacy and Security in settings but when I do it doesn't load.I also noticed when I uninstalled my third part antivirus software the virus...
  3. Windows defender is missing apps and browser control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender is missing apps and browser control: Hi, I recently reset my PC and I have noticed that apps and browser control is missing from Windows Defender. I tried to select it in Privacy and Security in settings but when I do it doesn't load.I also noticed when I uninstalled my third part antivirus software the virus...
  4. Laptop keeps scrolling down itself in browsers and etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps scrolling down itself in browsers and etc.: My dell laptop most of the time keeps scrolling down to the page by itself. any fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-scrolling-down-itself-in-browsers-and/2e15b0f1-03c0-44cf-95d7-4571e9d44ec5
  5. Laptop keeps scrolling down itself in browsers and etc.

Laptop keeps scrolling down itself in browsers and etc.: My dell laptop most of the time keeps scrolling down to the page by itself. any fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-scrolling-down-itself-in-browsers-and/2e15b0f1-03c0-44cf-95d7-4571e9d44ec5
  6. i got my pc reset and now the font in browsers, file explorer looks a bit different

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got my pc reset and now the font in browsers, file explorer looks a bit different: i got my pc reset by a repair shop for ram and other stuff and now microsoft edge, file explorer fonts look a bit different. here are some examples:-...
  7. i got my pc reset and now the font in browsers, file explorer looks a bit different

i got my pc reset and now the font in browsers, file explorer looks a bit different: i got my pc reset by a repair shop for ram and other stuff and now microsoft edge, file explorer fonts look a bit different. here are some examples:-...
  8. i got my pc reset and now the font in browsers, file explorer looks a bit different

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. All browsers slow after update, not affecting VM.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All browsers slow after update, not affecting VM.: Ever since the most recent update to Windows I've been experiencing extremely slow page load times on Chrome, Firefox and Edge. What I find most interesting is that when I load my Linux VM on the same Windows machine, Firefox in the VM loads at normal speeds,I've cleared my...
  10. All browsers slow after update, not affecting VM.

All browsers slow after update, not affecting VM.: Ever since the most recent update to Windows I've been experiencing extremely slow page load times on Chrome, Firefox and Edge. What I find most interesting is that when I load my Linux VM on the same Windows machine, Firefox in the VM loads at normal speeds,I've cleared my...