Windows 10: Browser's extremely slow (Edge + Firefox) when surfing the web

Discus and support Browser's extremely slow (Edge + Firefox) when surfing the web in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; browsing the web is "extremely" slow, I tried edge and firefox and both have this issue. However, on my other local user account it works just fine.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by eeps24, Jan 19, 2018.

1. eeps24 Win User

Browser's extremely slow (Edge + Firefox) when surfing the web

browsing the web is "extremely" slow, I tried edge and firefox and both have this issue. However, on my other local user account it works just fine.

My ISP is not the problem because as I mentioned, my other local user is just fine.

I ran ccleaner and scanned for malware. I have no clue what could be the issue. Does anyone have any clues?

:)

eeps24, Jan 19, 2018
  2. Johnnyq3 Win User

MS Edge and Internet Explorer not loading web pages

I have already gone through the process. I am able to view webpages in SWIron, a chromium based browser. I can surf the internet with no issues through this browser and Firefox. Only IE and Edge are having issues with being used to surf the web as the
    sites automatically fail to load.

Johnnyq3, Jan 19, 2018
  3. Context Menu Opens By Itself - Windows 10 Pro

New machine Windows 10 Pro

The Context Menu opens by itself when using a browser, I usually Firefox Developer Edition but it happens in Edge too so its not browser related. Extremely annoying. Did a lot of web search but no solution. Is there a way to stop this?

Clinton Gallagher, Jan 19, 2018
  4. Browser's extremely slow (Edge + Firefox) when surfing the web

What version or release of Firefox are you using? Also What version of Windows are you using?

Josey Wales, Jan 20, 2018
  5. eeps24 Win User
    windows 10 (64 bit)
    firefox 57.0.4 (64 bit)

i didnt do anything new with my computer (could be wrong). Its so weird...one account is totally fine but the other is driving me crazy. I also did ipconfig /flushdns, scanned for virsus etc....

Browser's extremely slow (Edge + Firefox) when surfing the web [​IMG]

Browser's extremely slow (Edge + Firefox) when surfing the web [​IMG]

----------------------------edit

running sfc /scannow but I am sure I ran this twice before but it didnt make a difference. I am on a LAN connection.

eeps24, Jan 20, 2018
  6. Thought I was the only one experiencing this.

mickey12gauge, Jan 24, 2018
  7. Samuria Win User
    Samuria, Jan 24, 2018
  8. torre Win User

Did you reset both browsers ? Could an add-on be the issue ?

Delete the problematic user acct and establish another to see if any help.

torre, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Browser's extremely slow (Edge + Firefox) when surfing the web - Similar Threads - Browser's extremely slow

2. Extremly slow browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extremly slow browsers: Hi recently all browsers i use are really slow close to unsable, its not tied to internet since on my phone they work perfectly and not tied to the pc since all my games and app work good. I tired clearing cache and cookies and removing toolball and extesions. All browsers...
  3. Extremly slow browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extremly slow browsers: Hi recently all browsers i use are really slow close to unsable, its not tied to internet since on my phone they work perfectly and not tied to the pc since all my games and app work good. I tired clearing cache and cookies and removing toolball and extesions. All browsers...
  4. how set Firefox as default web browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    how set Firefox as default web browser: Although I have it loaded, it doesn't show up as an option in the default app or in the "choose default app" section. Plus, I even have trouble loading it. I realize they'd rather I not use it, but I'd sure like the choice....
  5. Firefox not available in Default web browser list

in Windows 10 Customization
    Firefox not available in Default web browser list: Settings - Default Apps - Web Browser Only Chrome IE and Edge are available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firefox-not-available-in-default-web-browser-list/ff5d0599-5a6a-4ad1-9b3a-2f6687c12a7c
  6. All browsers loading extremely slow.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All browsers loading extremely slow.: Started last couple days, I mostly use edge and it takes forever to load a page, just did a couple test, Facebook (login page) took about 12 seconds to load, Amazon took just over a minute to load, I know it's not my Internet speed, any speed test comes out normal, if I...
  7. Slow browsing on all browsers except Edge and Firefox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow browsing on all browsers except Edge and Firefox: Hi, I posted this support request https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/slow-browsing-on-all-browsers-except-edge/3eba1b58-528a-4002-9519-deb1db42d7ca?tm=1557702617388&rtAction=1557784968972&page=2&auth=1 but the person helping does not...
  8. Microsoft Edge extremely slow

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge extremely slow: Has anyone else noticed Microsoft Edge being extremely slow in opening applications or loading web pages or is it just me? Sometimes it takes ten to thirty seconds to open webpages with the dreaded spinning circle. It would be a while before I could clean install due to lack...
  9. IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE surfing with FireFox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE surfing with FireFox: Since a week or two before the creators update, but 9 months since I first built the machine, I started to get a BSOD IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE when general surfing with FireFox. Using Chrome I haven't yet experienced the issue. I refreshed Firefox but that did not help. I have...
  10. Cannot surf the web!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot surf the web!: Hello! I approach you with a problem, I cannot surf the web (I've tried both chrome and edge) but I can use uTorrent to download files just fine. I formatted my pc TWICE, disabled automatic updates completely (because I thought that maybe it was a problem from an update),...