Windows 10: Browsers is lagging in loading when you open the web browser.

Discus and support Browsers is lagging in loading when you open the web browser. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I don't know why the web browser is still very slow in opening a web page. I've never had this problems before in my old windows 7 until this new... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by MrVang3034, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Browsers is lagging in loading when you open the web browser.

I don't know why the web browser is still very slow in opening a web page. I've never had this problems before in my old windows 7 until this new windows 10 was installed. Can MS please fix this I fill like I have a dial-up web browser on a high end computer that is trying to get it to load but the browsing is slowing it down. This happens every time when I open it through a link or when I try to launch the web browser for the first time. I had to like close the web browser and then re-launch it again to get it to load instantly.

:)

MrVang3034, Nov 21, 2015

2. Problems with Skype, Edge, Mail, on a clean install

I recently made a clean install of windows 10 and i have problems with this apps,after all updates were made

1. Skype: if someone sends me a link to a website on skype chat, or i send a link, and i click in it to open it directly in the web browser, it takes 3-5m to open the link in a new window of the browser (the web browser that i’m using is working well, but
    the links from skype just have some wierd lag)

2. Windows Mail: if i click any link from any mail to open in the web browser, i get the same lag like if i try to open a link from skype chat(3-5m)

3. Edge: can’t use it, every time i get the message that “recover web page”

FildanCosmin, Nov 21, 2015
  3. EG10 Win User
    Why does my browser load so slowly, and why does typing lag in my browser ?

Why does my browser load so slowly, and why does typing lag in my browser ? I have very good hardware - i7-5820k processor, 16 gigs Ram, Asus TUF X99 motherboard, and I have high speed internet. When I first finished bulding my pc a little over a year and
    a half ago, my browser ran very quickly. Now, it takes a very long time for pages to load, and it also sometimes takes a long time for letters to appear in my browser while I am typing. Please help me to solve this problem if you can. I have tried clearing
    the browser history, but the web pages still load slowly. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Thema:

Browsers is lagging in loading when you open the web browser.

1. Browsers is lagging in loading when you open the web browser. - Similar Threads - Browsers lagging loading

2. web browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    web browser: Hi Why am i receiving a notice from AMAZON a generic web browser is trying to log in always use the same browser cant login? Thank you TIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-browser/bc06573a-e360-4e58-b3b0-4ca569db7c04
  3. web browsers wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    web browsers wont open: i have been using chrome for a while now and it worked perfectly and it still does but i wanted to switch to other browsers but whenever i open them they are open for split second then they crashthis doesnt happen for chrome or microsoft edge but it does happen for opera and...
  4. web browsers wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    web browsers wont open: i have been using chrome for a while now and it worked perfectly and it still does but i wanted to switch to other browsers but whenever i open them they are open for split second then they crashthis doesnt happen for chrome or microsoft edge but it does happen for opera and...
  5. web browsers wont open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. No web browsers opening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No web browsers opening: For the past few weeks barely any of my web browsers have been opening. When I try to open chrome, Firefox or opera, a blank windows appears for half a second and the app never opens. The only browsers that seem to be working are Vivaldi and edge. submitted by...
  7. None of my web browsers will load.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    None of my web browsers will load.: Any time I try to load up any web browser it will flash for a second then close off this applies too: Google chrome and Opera, i can still use Microsoft edge and internet explorer. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling them but it still doesn't seem to work Does anyone...
  8. Web browser

Web browser: When I open Chrome which is my default web browser I am getting a different browser layered on top of it called New Radio Cast. I don't know what I did to add it, I am guessing that it is an add on extension, I don't want it and I can't figure out how to delete it. It...
  9. Web browser.

Web browser.: So on 4/6/20 I was downloading something online and it downloaded a web browser that i could not get rid of. So I uninstalled the app and problem solved, Then I ran a full virus scan and it came beck good. But then today I notice the app is back so i imedantly run a virus...
  10. Laptop lags at opening the browser

Laptop lags at opening the browser: I need an urgent help. My laptop lags at opening a web page, I have to wait for 3-5 minutes to open a browser. I have Windows 10 Home installed with an official license...