Windows 10: browsers that are still in beta mode?

Discus and support browsers that are still in beta mode? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; iam thinking about trying out an experimental new browser that is still in beta stage..are there any risks towards my pc? 76969 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Pathfinder, Feb 9, 2017.

1. browsers that are still in beta mode?

iam thinking about trying out an experimental new browser that is still in beta stage..are there any risks towards my pc?

:)

Pathfinder, Feb 9, 2017

2. Edge browser

Why is edge browser still in beta in google play and when will it be moved to updates.answer please.thank you.

StephenSutcliffe, Feb 9, 2017
  3. n97 Picture problem

"i can't remember its name tho but if you can't find it, its made by nokia beta labs (presuming its still a beta version) but you could google it"

well its Nokia Photo Browser.

coolbelief, Feb 9, 2017
  4. PJD
    pjd Win User

browsers that are still in beta mode?

At a minimum I would initially run it in sandboxie, or these days its just easy to set up a virtual machine. Some years ago I tried a beta release of a 64 bit version of a well know browser without doing either - it was an unmitigated disaster. Far as I know that browser is still 32 bit.

5. greetings. the browser in question is called opera neon. since its still beta, it doesn't have a lot of features like in the regular opera..ive uninstalled it then install it once it has gone through more tests and becomes ready to use

Pathfinder, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

browsers that are still in beta mode?

1. browsers that are still in beta mode? - Similar Threads - browsers are still

2. Is the new outlook app still in the office beta channel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the new outlook app still in the office beta channel: HI I was wondering if I could ask a question. I was just wanting to now if the new outlook app for desktop is still in beta in office channel. I do not own office. I have windows 11 desktop and I was just wondering if the new outlook app is in the microsoft Store if you can...
  3. Is the new outlook app still in the office beta channel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is the new outlook app still in the office beta channel: HI I was wondering if I could ask a question. I was just wanting to now if the new outlook app for desktop is still in beta in office channel. I do not own office. I have windows 11 desktop and I was just wondering if the new outlook app is in the microsoft Store if you can...
  4. Dark mode forced on browser?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dark mode forced on browser?: Hi! I'm having an issue with using Win10 dark mode with my Google Chrome. I've already verified that Chrome is not the issue.While Windows dark mode is enabled, it affects the browser. It turns white bg to black on certain websites, it makes all input fields checkboxes, log...
  5. Minecraft still stuck in beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft still stuck in beta: I’ve tried all the trouble shooting suggestions from Microsoft. I’m trying to play the windows 10 version but no matter what I do it’s stuck in beta. Can anyone help?...
  6. Minecraft still stuck in beta

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft still stuck in beta: I’ve tried all the trouble shooting suggestions from Microsoft. I’m trying to play the windows 10 version but no matter what I do it’s stuck in beta. Can anyone help?...
  7. S mode still on

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    S mode still on: I am trying to install some apps that required to be in the original windows mode. I have updated the Windows 10 S mode to the pro, but it still identifies the system when installing an app as S mode and not as a pro without the restrictions. What am I missing? What can be...
  8. Dark mode is not supported for this browser

in Browsers and Email
    Dark mode is not supported for this browser: When trying to get the "dark-mode " ; " Dark mode is not supported for this browser " ...........???...Im on IE11 , Win10........ 136050
  9. restoring Edge beta browser with edge regular

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    restoring Edge beta browser with edge regular: Windows insider build update 17713.rs5_release.180706-1551 installed Windows Edge Beta browser on my laptop, now my password security Enpass will not work through my browser and I am unable to restore my regular Edge browser back on....
  10. Windows 10 in perpetual Beta testing mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 in perpetual Beta testing mode: I think Windows 10 and Edge should not have been released to the public. With constant new builds being put out, it makes me feel like I am still in the Insider Program going through each new build. It is as though Windows 10 is in a perpetual beta testing mode. The update...