Windows 10: browsers that are still in beta mode?

Discus and support browsers that are still in beta mode? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; iam thinking about trying out an experimental new browser that is still in beta stage..are there any risks towards my pc? 76969 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Pathfinder, Feb 9, 2017.

1. browsers that are still in beta mode?

iam thinking about trying out an experimental new browser that is still in beta stage..are there any risks towards my pc?

:)

Pathfinder, Feb 9, 2017

2. Edge browser

Why is edge browser still in beta in google play and when will it be moved to updates.answer please.thank you.

StephenSutcliffe, Feb 9, 2017
  3. n97 Picture problem

"i can't remember its name tho but if you can't find it, its made by nokia beta labs (presuming its still a beta version) but you could google it"

well its Nokia Photo Browser.

coolbelief, Feb 9, 2017
  4. PJD
    pjd Win User

browsers that are still in beta mode?

At a minimum I would initially run it in sandboxie, or these days its just easy to set up a virtual machine. Some years ago I tried a beta release of a 64 bit version of a well know browser without doing either - it was an unmitigated disaster. Far as I know that browser is still 32 bit.

5. greetings. the browser in question is called opera neon. since its still beta, it doesn't have a lot of features like in the regular opera..ive uninstalled it then install it once it has gone through more tests and becomes ready to use

Pathfinder, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

browsers that are still in beta mode?

1. browsers that are still in beta mode? - Similar Threads - browsers are still

2. Dark mode is not supported for this browser

in Browsers and Email
    Dark mode is not supported for this browser: When trying to get the "dark-mode " ; " Dark mode is not supported for this browser " ...........???...Im on IE11 , Win10........ 136050
  3. allowed cookies in browser but OneDrive still will not open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    allowed cookies in browser but OneDrive still will not open: Everytime I restart my computer, Microsoft OneDrive error message pops up that I need to allow cookies. I have allowed even third party cookies on Google Chrome (default browser) and Edge. Still I get the same message and cannot start OneDrive...
  4. restoring Edge beta browser with edge regular

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    restoring Edge beta browser with edge regular: Windows insider build update 17713.rs5_release.180706-1551 installed Windows Edge Beta browser on my laptop, now my password security Enpass will not work through my browser and I am unable to restore my regular Edge browser back on....
  5. How to run browser in safe mode with networking?

in Browsers and Email
    How to run browser in safe mode with networking?: How can I run a browser in safe mode with networking? I tried running edge and chrome and nothing happened, after I learned a way to get wi-fi access in this mode. 94762
  6. BSOD using Google Chrome Browser 64bit 60.0.3112.24 Beta

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD using Google Chrome Browser 64bit 60.0.3112.24 Beta: Since June 14, 2017 - I have been getting BSOD's using Google Chrome Browser 64bit 60.0.3112.24 Beta under Windows 10 Home x64 v1703 Build 15063.413. The BSOD only shows irql_not_less_or_equal without a stop code and a QR code. I have attached the file generated by the...
  7. Taskbar still visible in fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar still visible in fullscreen mode: I have been facing an issue where the taskbar is still visible when launching a full screen application, such as game, a video player or even some applications like Remote Desktop Connection. The only way to solve this is restarting Windows Explorer process through Task...
  8. SysprepAudit mode still not answering customization questions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SysprepAudit mode still not answering customization questions: I am at a school and have 150 laptops to image. I use VMWare to create a virtual build of Windows 10 and I have put the virtual machine into audit mode per your instructions/tutorial. When I capture the image and deploy it to a laptop the customization questions still appear...
  9. Windows 10 in perpetual Beta testing mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 in perpetual Beta testing mode: I think Windows 10 and Edge should not have been released to the public. With constant new builds being put out, it makes me feel like I am still in the Insider Program going through each new build. It is as though Windows 10 is in a perpetual beta testing mode. The update...
  10. Internet Explorer Still the Number One Browser in the World

in Windows 10 News
    Internet Explorer Still the Number One Browser in the World: [img] Data shows IE remains the leading browser worldwide Internet Explorer is no longer the default browser in Windows, but this doesn't necessarily mean that everyone is ready to give up on it and switch to a different application. Statistics provided by Net...