Windows 10: Browsers will not connect to DYNDNS sites

Discus and support Browsers will not connect to DYNDNS sites in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi I have a DNS account, the access works fine from my phone, tablet and mac. However when I try to connect via any browser on my Windows 10... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by yetirider, Mar 17, 2017.

1. yetirider Win User

Browsers will not connect to DYNDNS sites

Hi

I have a DNS account, the access works fine from my phone, tablet and mac.

However when I try to connect via any browser on my Windows 10 machine its unable to connect.

Any ideas?

Cheers Phil

:)

yetirider, Mar 17, 2017
  2. bolukbas Win User

Remote Desktop Mobile

I have downloaded and installed the Remote desktop cab to my WM6.1 Samsung i900. when I try to connect on my local network I can connect perfectly. I can connect from PC to PC to my computer with DYNDNS host name. But I cannot connect when I tried with
    DynDns host name from my WM Phone. I have tried with my ip adress, but i couldnt connect too. I get this message.

Cannot connect. likely reasons are:

1. remote computer is not set up for this.

2. reached the maximum number of connections

3. network error occurred while connecting

bolukbas, Mar 17, 2017
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    Windows 10 Egde Will Not Connect to ANY Sites

Hi,  

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue.  

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: One of the components of the Internet connection on your computer is a built-in set of instructions called
    TCP/IP. TCP/IP can sometimes become damaged or corrupted. If you cannot connect to the Internet,
    TCP/IP might be causing the issue.

Let’s reset the winsock entries and TCP/IP
    stack to troubleshoot the issue.

Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X together and select Command Prompt (admin).
    • Type the following command and hit Enter after each:
      • netsh winsock reset catalog (reset winsock entries)
      • netsh int ip reset reset.log hit (reset TCP/IP stack)
    • Reboot the computer and check.

Step2: Flush your computer's DNS cache.

• From Start screen, type command prompt.
    • Right-click on Command
      Prompt
      and choose Run as Administrator.
    • At the command prompt, type the following commands. Press
      Enter after each command.
      • ipconfig /flushdns
      • ipconfig /registerdns
      • ipconfig /release
      • ipconfig /renew

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Mar 17, 2017
  4. Browsers will not connect to DYNDNS sites

Hi Phil. Welcome to the TenForums @yetirider

In most articles I read it says to flush your dns and delete cached content. Did you do this?

At command prompt(admin)

ipconfig /flushdns

Then each browser is different to clear cached / temporary files.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Mar 19, 2017
Thema:

Browsers will not connect to DYNDNS sites

1. Browsers will not connect to DYNDNS sites - Similar Threads - Browsers connect DYNDNS

2. google sites not working on any browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google sites not working on any browser: the google sites pages loading screen never stops loading on every web browser I use. i have cleared cookies, cache, and changed to a different account but it didn't work...
  3. google sites not working on any browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google sites not working on any browser: the google sites pages loading screen never stops loading on every web browser I use. i have cleared cookies, cache, and changed to a different account but it didn't work...
  4. browser error: website access site can't be reached but site is available

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    browser error: website access site can't be reached but site is available: Hi,I have a not-so-new PC purchased new with W7, then I took the free upgrade to W10 several years back. The processor is IntelR CoreTM i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, with 8GB of memory. Yes, I know I need to upgrade my machine, but I use this machine only for documents and web...
  5. No connection to a single site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No connection to a single site: No connection to a single site https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-connection-to-a-single-site/8b7c3d55-b4d6-4f3f-a50d-7eac766e751e
  6. No connection to a single site

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No connection to a single site: No connection to a single site https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-connection-to-a-single-site/8b7c3d55-b4d6-4f3f-a50d-7eac766e751e
  7. Google sites not working in any browser!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google sites not working in any browser!: Few months ago the old Internet explorer got infected with virus. I scanned and then at last disabled it. And few days later deleted the temporary files from file manager cleaner, just to clean up some space. Then what I noticed is : Google search and suggestions won't work,...
  8. Web Browser Crash on Certain Sites

in Browsers and Email
    Web Browser Crash on Certain Sites: TL;DR - All web browser close when I try to log into my WoW account ( Battle.net Account Login ) On Tuesday, 05Jul16, morning I tried to open my battle.net launcher and it stated that I couldn't connect to the battle.net severs. I went onto the blizzard forums and tried to...
  9. Browsers cannot establish connection at certain sites

in Browsers and Email
    Browsers cannot establish connection at certain sites: Hi, I cannot reach some websites that were easily accessible to me about a couple of weeks ago and get this message from (For example..) Firefox, here's another site I discovered this morning: Unable to connect Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at BBC -...
  10. Can't connect to secure sites with ANY browser or app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect to secure sites with ANY browser or app: OK, I'm on the second day of this. I CANNOT connect to any secure site, nor can the built-in stuff like signing into my Microsoft account, using the Media Creation Tool or anything that would go through an HTTPS connection. I CAN get to Windows Update for some reason. I...