Windows 10: Browsing dies when downloading

Discus and support Browsing dies when downloading in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dear forum users I have just gotten windows 10 pro and i must say i love it already, yes there are some small hickups here and there. But it just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by wollabille, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Browsing dies when downloading

Dear forum users

I have just gotten windows 10 pro and i must say i love it already, yes there are some small hickups here and there. But it just got out so nothing im crying wolf over.

There is one thing though that bugs me a bit. And thats how the network is using my internet. I have a 40/40 so not the fastest but not the slowest either. But when i was downloading GTA V via the rockstar tool to reinstall it, then it was using all of my connection speed, which is great ofc.

But when then wanting to browse on chrome or firefox, my pages wont open. When pausing the downloader my pages opens instantly when refreshing.

In windows 7 i never had these problems. Any one has same issue? And maybe knows a work around?

:)

wollabille, Jul 31, 2015
  2. Sman---01 Win User

Nokia browser problem(303)

I download a new verson nokia browser on my phone(303),so wen i open ot to browse,it says"conflicting application",can someone help me out dis itching...PLEASE

Sman---01, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Osalty Win User
    Windows 10 updates don't recall open windows as di Windows 8

Hi,

It was the update you mentioned above.

No don't use registry clears much at all.

And when I closed and opened a new IE window the Restore last browsing session was NOT grayed out and di work that time.

I don't know why after the update it was grayed out and didn't automatically restore my browsing session?

Thanks

Osalty, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Browsing dies when downloading

1. Browsing dies when downloading - Similar Threads - Browsing dies downloading

2. ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED WHEN browsing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED WHEN browsing: Hello I have an error ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED when browsing on Chrome, what to do to fix it ? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/errnamenotresolved-when-browsing/7bb6ceef-7ac2-4f0b-acb4-e533576c9cee
  3. BSODs - mostly when browsing or idling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSODs - mostly when browsing or idling: For around the past month I've been getting random BSODs with different crash codes. They usually happen when browsing the internet or when idle with seemingly no common factor. No BSODs during gaming yet and temps are fine. I've put the different crash codes along with the...
  4. Edge and Chrome freezes when browsing for files to upload or download

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edge and Chrome freezes when browsing for files to upload or download: Hello Microsoft team, The issue first discovered in Chrome when I browse to upload or download files, the browser freezes when it tries to open the Save or Open dialogue box. When I try to open Task Manager, it also freezes and does not accept any clicks; Other opened...
  5. downloading or saving my browsing history

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    downloading or saving my browsing history: Hi, I am trying to copy, as proof, my browsing history. can see it in my browsing history, but short of "copy page" i cant seem to find a way to download the history into a readable document or file. can someone help?...
  6. Cursor disappears when browsing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor disappears when browsing: How to make visual the cursor when browsing?- now it fades into the backfround https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-disappears-when-browsing/a44c991d-fbb7-4471-b6df-a8e0575a0b91
  7. Random BSODs when browsing

Random BSODs when browsing: Hi all, I keep getting random intermittent BSODs when browsing using Chrome or Firefox, and this happens more frequently when I'm using YouTube. I have two MEMORY.dmp files uploaded to my OneDrive here, please let me know if you need any other info: Microsoft OneDrive -...
  8. Black Border when browsing google.com

in Browsers and Email
    Black Border when browsing google.com: Hi to all I am noticing that when I browse on the google.com web page with Microsoft Edge there is a black menu border which appears on top of the screen (attached screenshot); this does not appear when I use Internet Explorer. [img] This is also happening on my friends...
  9. BSOD when only browsing

BSOD when only browsing: Hi, (First of all sorry for my poor English, because as you`ll find out I`m not a native speaker *Smile ) Since 21 march I had at least 1 BSOD per day, but today I have had at least 6 of them ... So after let`s say 10 minutes of only browsing (Firefox (45.0.1) x86) and...
  10. High memory usage when downloading and browsing the internet

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High memory usage when downloading and browsing the internet: Hello all, I have been plagued by this problem for a while now. When I am downloading something with utorrent the memory usage in task manager slowly creeps to 100% and makes my computer unusable and even if I shut down utorrent the memory usage does not change and I have to...