Windows 10: Browsing History Doesn't Display or Clears

Discus and support Browsing History Doesn't Display or Clears in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; On one of my child accounts the browsing history is not saving in Edge. I've tried a lot of settings and steps including the ones described here,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by tcroots78, Dec 23, 2015.

1. tcroots78 Win User

Browsing History Doesn't Display or Clears

On one of my child accounts the browsing history is not saving in Edge. I've tried a lot of settings and steps including the ones described here, Solved No Browser History in Edge - Windows 10 Forums

However, it almost never displays any history. One time I had it save one page in a session, but no more pages from that session saved and when I closed and opened Edge that one entry was gone.

I do have family safety on, but that edge history is working for my other child account and the adult account. Really perplexed here...

:)

tcroots78, Dec 23, 2015
  2. t1grm Win User

Cannot view sites with no certificate since installing KB3163018

I cleared my browsing history but it still doesn't work.

t1grm, Dec 23, 2015
  3. clear browsing history

How do I clear browsing history in Windows 10?

Barry Belinky, Dec 23, 2015
Thema:

Browsing History Doesn't Display or Clears

1. Browsing History Doesn't Display or Clears - Similar Threads - Browsing History Doesn't

2. Clearing my browser history on privacy doesn't remove it on activity history

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Clearing my browser history on privacy doesn't remove it on activity history: Can this be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clearing-my-browser-history-on-privacy-doesnt/4972af84-0e69-4059-bc26-6bc4934404dd
  3. BROWSING HISTORY

in Cortana
    BROWSING HISTORY: Good morning. I would like to know why the browsing history keeps on appearing in the PRIVACY of my ACTIVITY PAGE in Microsoft cloud even if CORTANA is not enable in Windows and in Edge and browsing history is turned off?? Thanks...
  4. How to clear Cache, Cookies, Browsing History in Chrome and Firefox

in Windows 10 News
    How to clear Cache, Cookies, Browsing History in Chrome and Firefox: [ATTACH]In our earlier post, we covered the method to delete browsing cache in the Edge browser. On similar lines, we’ll see how to remove cache, […] This article How to clear Cache, Cookies, Browsing History in Chrome and Firefox first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...
  5. BROWSING HISTORY

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BROWSING HISTORY: I feel like a Novice here. I have followed my pc instructions in my "Favorites" to delete my "Browsing History" gone to "Settings" and several other places. Still, I have not been able to clear my "Browsing History" or what information is in the CLOUD. ANY assistance will be...
  6. clearing search history not clearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    clearing search history not clearing: I have tried the *** under history I still have search data. I have tried logging onto Microsoft to clear but the history still remains How do I clear this search history and keep it from storing?...
  7. Bing browsing history

Bing browsing history: Hi, How to search within the bing browsing history or how to download all the browsing histories? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-browsing-history/eb272d17-720e-4484-a50c-55fa9997916a"
  8. browsing history

browsing history: how do you disable the ability to delete browsing history https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/browsing-history/a311ae00-0e21-4631-b9f5-42007ff74e84"
  9. Deleted browsing history

in Browsers and Email
    Deleted browsing history: Well have as usual tried to find a solution out there but still no joy, as usual. Problem began when I kept, well still am getting, "Cannot find scriptfile xxxxxxx .vbs". Spent ages trying to find a solution using suggested remedies on the web, none worked. So I came across a...
  10. Edge browsing history

in Browsers and Email
    Edge browsing history: Hello, I read that to view your browsing history, select Hub > History. But I cannot find the Hub any thoughts? 18307