Windows 10: BSO - Install driver Error 43

Discus and support BSO - Install driver Error 43 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I install the Serial Universal BUS Controller keeps giving error and does not inform me which device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tchagas, Dec 31, 2017.

1. tchagas Win User

BSO - Install driver Error 43

When I install the Serial Universal BUS Controller keeps giving error and does not inform me which device

DESKTOP-HDAD9V2-Mon_01_01_2018_112711_36.zip

:)

tchagas, Dec 31, 2017
  2. Guisardo Win User
    Guisardo, Dec 31, 2017
  3. CJLim Win User
    CJLim, Dec 31, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

Please fill out your System Specs: See here: System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums
    The more information you can provide the better.

The msinfo32.nfo file shows:
    Code: Universal Serial Bus (USB) Controller PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27C8&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_01\3&13C0B0C5&0&E8 Reinstall the drivers for this device.[/quote] Google says that's a Intel(R) N10/ICH7 Family USB Universal Host Controller

The only driver I can find on the web site that might apply is the Chipset - Intel INF Installation which is mb_driver_chipset_intel.exe (1,246,890 bytes) Version 4.65 with a 2010-04-28 date. Is that the one you are having problems with? If so you could try running it in Windows 7 emulation mode, see if it works any better. If not, what driver are you trying to use and where did you get it (provide a link please)?

Ztruker, Jan 2, 2018
  5. tchagas Win User
    This driver I can install, problem is this error message on the same USB device

BSO - Install driver Error 43 [​IMG]

Every time I install this driver AI keeps popping up this message "from the image attached "

tchagas, Jan 3, 2018
  6. zbook New Member
    What's happening with the techsmith software? The logs indicate that it may be pirated? Please clarify.

zbook, Jan 3, 2018
  7. tchagas Win User
    @zbook Sorry for the delay, as I know had no software from TechSmith installed! So It appears USB Device recognized message when installing Intel (R) N10/ICH7 Family USB Universal Host Controller-27C8.
    @Ztruker I tried the tip that gave install compatibility mode and the same thing happened.

tchagas, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSO - Install driver Error 43 - Similar Threads - BSO Install driver

2. Error 43 drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 43 drivers: Hola tengo un problema com mis gráficos integrados de ryzen 3 3200g Tengo el error 43 Tengo una placa madre asrock x370m-hdv r4.0 con la última actualización de bios Ryzen 3 3200g 8gb ram ddr4 con la última versión de los controladores El error que me da es que al moneto de...
  3. Error 43 drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 43 drivers: Hola tengo un problema com mis gráficos integrados de ryzen 3 3200g Tengo el error 43 Tengo una placa madre asrock x370m-hdv r4.0 con la última actualización de bios Ryzen 3 3200g 8gb ram ddr4 con la última versión de los controladores El error que me da es que al moneto de...
  4. Error 43 drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. gpu driver error 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gpu driver error 43: I accidentally deleted my gpu driver and i tried reinstalling the driver from windows update and from many different 3rd party driver apps but it always shows error 43 when updated and i have to roll back to the basic driver, i tried running ddu too then installing the update...
  6. gpu driver error 43

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    gpu driver error 43: I accidentally deleted my gpu driver and i tried reinstalling the driver from windows update and from many different 3rd party driver apps but it always shows error 43 when updated and i have to roll back to the basic driver, i tried running ddu too then installing the update...
  7. Driver issue and blue screen with BSO

Driver issue and blue screen with BSO: I had a problem with a Bluetooth driver after the update to 20H2 version on Win10.I performed few restarts with verifier application and create a minidump file and save the sysdm.cpl.the files are available in a zip file here...
  8. my graphics card driver wont install *error code 43*

my graphics card driver wont install *error code 43*: Hello Microsoft community, today i received my brand new graphics card msi rx 550 2gb lp and i installed it in the motherboard and i downloaded the latest driver version and it wont work, i uninstalled it and reinstalled the previous version but nothing happened, i have...
  9. Error code 43 when updating gpu driver

Error code 43 when updating gpu driver: Hello, Two days ago I have received my new pc, which came with Radeon RX 570 graphics card. When I checked the drivers if they needed an update, the display adapter came up with a yellow triangle and when I clicked on it, Windows showed an error message stating “Windows has...
  10. USB Driver error code 43

USB Driver error code 43: Windows 10: Unknown USB device drive error and getting error message as "Device Description Request Failed) Driver Error" "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (Code 43)". This is on my Dell Studio XPS 435T/9000. I have seen the reply on Aug 10...