Windows 10: Bsod 0x000007b

Discus and support Bsod 0x000007b in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, was using my Thinkpad x230 as usual, just did a reboot (as I do usually) and boom, BSOD. [img] 102083 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by unko, Jan 9, 2018.

1. unko Win User

Bsod 0x000007b

Hi there, was using my Thinkpad x230 as usual, just did a reboot (as I do usually) and boom, BSOD.
    Bsod 0x000007b [​IMG]

:)

unko, Jan 9, 2018
  2. MihaŠink Win User

Application error Windows 10 Pro

I installed Windows 10 Pro but and now when I want to use one dictionary (32-bit). As I read this software must work in Windows. When I started software message appeared "The application was unable to start correctly (0x000007b)".

I reinstall Windows but same problem and reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable (x64) (x86).

This dictionary worked in windows 10.

Is it possible to resolve this error 0x000007b?

MihaŠink, Jan 9, 2018
  3. EekdeV Win User
    Corel Paint Shop Pro X7

Thanks, but it changed nothing .(code 0x000007b)un'

Ofcourse I uninstalled & installed both programs several times without succes.

EekdeV, Jan 9, 2018
  4. philc43 Win User

Bsod 0x000007b

This error indicates an Inaccessible Boot Device which is why your system does not boot.

Normally, this can be fixed by running start-up repair. Boot to Advanced Startup Options in Windows 10 tutorial.

You may have to run the repair procedure for three times to complete the tasks but you won't get prompted to do this which is why I am pointing it out.

philc43, Jan 10, 2018
  5. zbook New Member
    Hi unko ,

Welcome to Ten Forums BSOD forum.
    This was written earlier but not posted.
    So follow the steps that philc43 has already posted.
    If they work you are set.
    The steps below are only if the steps already posted do not fix the problem.

For all tests please post images into the thread.
    If there are any problems posting images please use one drive or drop box share links.

1) Find a flash drive that you can format ( > or = to 8 GB)
    2) Create a bootable Windows 10 iso:
    Download Windows 10
    3) Insert the bootable windows 10 iso flash drive into any USB port
    4) Power on the computer and click the applicable keyboard key to boot device options:
    List of PC brands with their corresponding hot-keys
    If it is not on the above list then look in the owners manual so that you can boot to another drive
    On custom computers open the BIOS menu to temporarily move the USB drive to the top of the BIOS boot order
    5) In the boot menu select external USB hard drive
    6) It may take 5 - 10 minutes for the Windows 10 iso to load while displaying the Microsoft Windows icon
    7) Choose language, time, currency, and keyboard, or click next
    8) Do not click install as this is the method to perform a clean install. Instead look in the left lower corner for repair your computer.
    9) Click troubleshoot and this should open the Windows advanced troubleshooting menu.
    10) Click command prompt > Administrator: X:\windows\system32\cmd.exe > X:\sources:>
    11) type: bcdedit | find "osdevice"
    12) type: c: dir
    13) type: d: dir
    14) type: diskpart
    15) type: list disk
    16) type: list volume
    17) type: select disk 0
    18) type: list partition
    19) type: exit
    20) type: chkdsk /f /r C:
    21) type: y or yes to dismount
    22) type: exit
    23) Use a camera or smart phone camera to take pictures and post images into the thread.
    24) Report the results into the thread. The information will be used for a registry repair.

zbook, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Bsod 0x000007b

1. Bsod 0x000007b - Similar Threads - Bsod 0x000007b

2. PC BSOD - Minidump file attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC BSOD - Minidump file attached: Hi to anyone that reads this. I've been blue screening daily. My friend came over to try to do something with windows without actually wiping the pc clean. We reset with files??? idk what that means. Anyway, today, I got a weird blue screen. First of it's kind. My audio...
  3. PC BSOD - Minidump file attached

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC BSOD - Minidump file attached: Hi to anyone that reads this. I've been blue screening daily. My friend came over to try to do something with windows without actually wiping the pc clean. We reset with files??? idk what that means. Anyway, today, I got a weird blue screen. First of it's kind. My audio...
  4. Multiple BSOD Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD Problems: Hi,I'm currently facing multiple BSODs from my computer. It got worst when I unplug the charger and work with just battery. Currently, these are the errors I noted down:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAIRQL_DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALCRITICAL_PROCESS_DIEDATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLYThe...
  5. Multiple BSOD Problems

Multiple BSOD Problems: Hi,I'm currently facing multiple BSODs from my computer. It got worst when I unplug the charger and work with just battery. Currently, these are the errors I noted down:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAIRQL_DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALCRITICAL_PROCESS_DIEDATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLYThe...
  6. Rdyboost bsod on startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rdyboost bsod on startup?: Hi there!I've had troubles with my windows in recent times, as it can happen on startup that I incur in a bsod with "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" or "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" errors.I've already checked all the drivers and updates on an interesting note, I've done a rollback on...
  7. Rdyboost bsod on startup?

Rdyboost bsod on startup?: Hi there!I've had troubles with my windows in recent times, as it can happen on startup that I incur in a bsod with "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" or "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" errors.I've already checked all the drivers and updates on an interesting note, I've done a rollback on...
  8. Windows 10 AFK BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 AFK BSOD: After my computer had been sitting afk for 8 hours not in sleep mode it randomly blue screened. I'm not very tech-savvy and I can't really understand the associated minidump, and I've been stressing myself out trying to figure out the issue. Any assistance is greatly...
  9. Windows 10 AFK BSOD

Windows 10 AFK BSOD: After my computer had been sitting afk for 8 hours not in sleep mode it randomly blue screened. I'm not very tech-savvy and I can't really understand the associated minidump, and I've been stressing myself out trying to figure out the issue. Any assistance is greatly...
  10. Windows 10 AFK BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Tags: