Windows 10: Bsod 0x124 whea_uncorrectable_error. Nothing works.

Discus and support Bsod 0x124 whea_uncorrectable_error. Nothing works. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; First sorry for creating a duplicate post. I am insider since before the build 10240, and always tried to resolve this error by myself. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Slayer17, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Slayer17 Win User

Bsod 0x124 whea_uncorrectable_error. Nothing works.

First sorry for creating a duplicate post.

I am insider since before the build 10240, and always tried to resolve this error by myself.

I researched a lot and found this forum, which even had posts about my problem.

After trying all a bit that I found surfing the internet and who recommended this forum about my problem and failed, to establish the same topic about the error 0x124 to try to help me.

The error occurs whenever I try to play a game and rarely when I'm in the browser (firefox) and watching movies in Media Player Classic. Sometimes I get to play more than an hour and sometimes even 10 minutes.

Steps I tried to solve my problem:

- Updating Drivers and latest builds. (I am currently in build 10532)
    - Uninstall drive the video card and install the newest. (Several times)
    - Uninstall drive the video card using the DDU and install the newest. (Several times)
    - Switch configurations of the game to leave him "lighter".
    - Changing some configurations of energy found in the inernet. (Reversing later)
    - Change some settings in the bios to give a "boost" in the processor (I'm not overclocker, reversing later.).
    - Change the configurations in the bios for "Run fail-safe mode."
    - Used the driver verifier (twice)

Commands tried.

- Run the chkdsk command. (Sometimes)
    - Run the sfc / scannow. (Sometimes)
    - Run the command dism / online / cleanup-image / restorehealth. (Sometimes)

And last tests I tried after reading the forum posts.

- Prime95
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/kzu20a...y/Prime95.png#

- MemTest86+
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/3s7b3995t3xgbw1/MemTest86%2B.JPG#
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/koasuvbzk0kcvwg/MemTest86%2B%20Correto.JPG# (the right test)

- SeaTools
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/jkv97p.../SeaTools.JPG#

- Chkdsk
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/xy4ai3...al/chkdsk.png#

- Furmark
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/j1vki8xdh7vvwd3/furmark.png#

In tests there were no any error not even Bsod.

- When I was installing windows 10 I had two hard drives a 500gb with Windows 7 and other 3tb empty so I installed the w10 in 3tb and so I had a dual boot windows 7 and 10. Then I had to retire the 500gb hd, and I was a single boot.

* My question is whether this installation mode is considered a clean install?

And finally sorry for my bad english I am Brazilian.*Redface

--Edit--

New log in Build 10532

:)

Slayer17, Aug 24, 2015

2. BSOD error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 0x124

Hi Fabio,

Blue screen error has many symptoms. One example is if your running applications overload your total RAM. It will trigger this error and you will need to restart your computer. To better assist you with your concern regarding this system failure, we’d
    like to know the following:

• Changes you’ve made to your computer prior to your concern.
    • The version of your Windows. To know which version of Windows you are using, press
      Windows + R to open run window, type
      winver and press Enter.
    • Your PC system specifications. To know your PC specs, follow the steps below:
      • Press Windows + S to open Search Box. Type
        About then click it.
      • Send us the screenshot.
    • If you are using a PC or laptop.
    • Make and model of your computer.
    • The percentage of free space on your hard disk.
    • The specific error you encounter on Blue Screen (Send us the photo).
    In addition, you can visit this link to start troubleshooting blue screen errors.

We're looking forward to your response.

Johann Eva, Aug 24, 2015
  3. IT Guy Viki, Aug 24, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

A quick tip looking at the results of your tests.

Memtest86+ needs to run for 8 complete passes or until you receive an error. If you receive an error, stop the test. Even 1 error is a fail. Each pass tests a different part of the ram and each of the 10 tests in each pass tests something different. It takes a minimum of 8 passes in the same session to completely test the ram, more passes are better. Running Memtest86+ for less then 8 passes isn't worth it to run. It is quite a long test and will take several hours depending on how much ram you have. Due to the time length it is best to run overnight.

5. Slayer17 Win User
    Sorry for the mistake.

8 passes? It looks like I'll have to stay more than 24 hours to get through the test.

Slayer17, Aug 25, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    Do you have results from running MemTest86+ at least for 8 passes or until you have an error?

7. Slayer17 Win User
    Slayer17, Aug 28, 2015
  8. axe0 New Member

9. axe0 New Member
    Please update your Realtek HD Audio driver Latest Realtek HD Audio driver - Windows 10 Forums

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPD pass through remover.
    • Uninstall Daemon Tools
    • Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below
    Attachment 34700
    If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window.

Please uninstall all Gigabyte utilities.

Please run sfc /scannow and DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth again.

Please make sure your pc is configured for small dump files How to configure minidump | Windows 10 tutorial

A WHEA error is pretty much a hardware error, although it can be caused by drivers. In many cases the cause is overclocking.

10. Slayer17 Win User
    Hi axe0, after have done everything you told me.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/dx4ff9...89s/tests.png#

I had three Bsod.

Two bsod when I'm playing, and when i see that the device manager has a amd audio driver and try to uninstall it.

Once again I tried to uninstall the audio drive amd, except that it returns.
    I have to uninstall it along with the video card driver using the DDU?

I just get install version 6.0.1.7541. how I can update it to version 6.0.1.7586? I downloaded the files just do not know what to do.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/bp0a14...20Manager.png#

Thanks for helping me.

Slayer17, Aug 30, 2015
  11. axe0 New Member
    Double click the file and follow the installation carefully.

Have you removed Daemon tools?
    Have you removed all the Gigabyte Utilities if you have?
    Have you ran sfc /scannow in an admin command prompt?
    Have you configured your pc for small dumps?

12. Slayer17 Win User
    Yes
    Don´t have any Gigabyte Utilites software in my PC.
    Yes
    Yes

I not put more screenshots in the post.

Slayer17, Aug 30, 2015
  13. axe0 New Member

What did sfc /scannow say?
    Please use the tool again and upload the zip file, I would need new information to prevent confusion with the software.

14. Slayer17 Win User
    sfc / scannow says

check 100% complete

The Windows Resource Protection did not find infirm integrity violation

Slayer17, Aug 30, 2015
  15. axe0 New Member
    According to the information, you still have Daemon tools.
    Please remove Daemon tools.

Please open taskmanager and msconfig:
    • In taskmanager
      • go to the tab startup
      • disable everything

• In msconfig go to the tab services
      • Check 'hide microsoft services'
      • Uncheck all other services
      • Click apply, click ok
      • Reboot if asked

Does the problem still persist in a clean boot?

Thema:

1. Bsod 0x124 whea_uncorrectable_error. Nothing works. - Similar Threads - Bsod 0x124 whea_uncorrectable_error

2. BSOD 0x124

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD 0x124: BSOD 0x124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR last 5 days i have 5 BSODs - last three - after installing Windows 11, previous 2 - on Windows 10Memtest 5 and memtest86 have no errors; cpu-z and aida64 and linx have no errors with CPU, temps 45~ without stress, 80~ with stress; maximum...
  3. blue screen 0x124 - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen 0x124 - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Passes all tests without failures, crashes at random time, checked all hard drives and SSDs connected one by one, checked peripherals, checked operational memory via memtes86 one passMiniDumper 1.8 Damp: 021822-24453-01.dmp 18.02.2022 10:19:40 Code: 0x124 -...
  4. blue screen 0x124 - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue screen 0x124 - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Passes all tests without failures, crashes at random time, checked all hard drives and SSDs connected one by one, checked peripherals, checked operational memory via memtes86 one passMiniDumper 1.8 Damp: 021822-24453-01.dmp 18.02.2022 10:19:40 Code: 0x124 -...
  5. blue screen 0x124 - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Bug Check 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug Check 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hello, I recently did a fresh install of windows 10 home 64-bit and updated all my drivers. I've been getting error #132 fatal exceptions while playing world of warcraft seemingly randomly. I've had 47 in the last 30 days. Their tech support was unable to assist and after...
  7. BSOD 0x124

BSOD 0x124: Hi there, Last monday I got a BSOD with error code 0x124. I know this normally means a hardware problem (and sometimes maybe trouble with a driver). A few facts about my PC (which I build myself): - It is relatively new (7 weeks old) - MSI Z390 Ace, nVidia GTX 1080,...
  8. BSOD randomly - 0x124

BSOD randomly - 0x124: hello *Smile well... thank you for the great forum i do really enjoy reading those tutorials and guide about the pc world I'am having bad time with my desktop trying to fix the BSOD problem so , it occurs randomly no specific time or period the thing is i was using my...
  9. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Random reboots and 0x124 error

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Random reboots and 0x124 error: My system: i7-7700K MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon GSkill Trident-Z 3600Mhz Gigabyte Geforce 1070 GTX SoundBlaster Z ... hard drives, etc ... I'm getting random BSOD... sometimes within 10-15 minutes of a fresh reboot... sometimes after 12 hours. What I've tried:...
  10. BSOD 0x124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD 0x124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: i have had this error for like a month, tested all components on the Pc and none of them seems to be failing, so i started searching so i can figured out which component is failing according to minidump file according to minidump it say Genuine_Intel so i believe that was...