Windows 10: BSOD 0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_CACHE type 0

Discus and support BSOD 0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_CACHE type 0 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I built computer 2 years ago never had a problem. About a month ago started having BSOD errors. I had several problems that I have solved... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by adwillie, Jul 24, 2016.

1. adwillie Win User

BSOD 0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_CACHE type 0

Hello,
    I built computer 2 years ago never had a problem. About a month ago started having BSOD errors.
    I had several problems that I have solved (such as Geforce driver issues, corrupted registry etc.).
    My computer would always start in safe mode with networking.
    Did a clean windows 10 Pro install fixed drivers and registery etc.
    Has been stable when running but if I turn it off getting WHEA error . Restart several times and it will run fine for days.
    Can anyone help me or at least point me in right direction.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My computer specs are.
    Windows 10 Pro
    i7-4930K CPU
    4 x 8GB Gskill Ripjaws Z 1866 Mhz
    Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 graphics card
    Asus Rampage IV Black Edition motherboard

Have reset all BIOS to factory defaults and never had any temperature issues.
    Have attached latest error dump.
    Thanks again.

This had several errors in it .Wasn't sure what to send but the latest ones are what I am asking about.

:)

adwillie, Jul 24, 2016

2. Repeated BSOD Code 124

Hi I'm New To This Community But I Just Wanted Your Opinion On What Do I Do With This BSOD That i keep repeatedly getting. I changed windows several times from 10 to 8 to 7 as well but none works. I keep getting WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR And here are the
    information that i got from event viewer:

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: 124

Parameter 1: 0

Parameter 2: ffffac09d4911028

Parameter 3: be000000

Parameter 4: 1001136

OS version: 10_0_15063

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

OS Version: 10.0.15063.2.0.0.256.4

Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: 0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_CACHE

Sumitdahal, Jul 24, 2016
  3. play diablo3 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

It is a hardware issue."PRIMARY_PROBLEM_CLASS: 0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_CACHE", i just don't understand the detail and how to solve it.Can anybody tell me?

virussuriv, Jul 24, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi adwillie,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

So far I see all crashes have occured within 2 minutes of the boot process.

Please disable fast startup
    Fast Startup - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

BSOD 0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_CACHE  type 0 [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    BSOD 0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_CACHE  type 0 [​IMG]
    Clean boot
    Please try the following:
    • Open taskmanager
      • Go to the tab startup
      • disable everything
    • Search msconfig and open it
      • Go to the tab services
      • Check 'hide microsoft services'
      • Uncheck all other services
      • Click apply and click ok
    • Reboot if asked
    See if the problem persist, if the problem does not persist enable in the startup tab in taskmanager 1 item and in the services tab in msconfig also 1 service, reboot and see if the problem persist. Keep doing this until you find the culprit or there is nothing left.
    If the problem still persist, try booting in safe mode and see if the problem still persist

5. adwillie Win User
    Hello,
    Thank you for your reply. I really appreciate your advice.
    I disabled fast startup.
    I then did your diagnostic boot test.
    It seems the following caused BSOD.

Nvidia streamer network service
    Nvidia streamer service
    Nvidia Display driver Service

I enabled each one singularly like you said and if caused a crash disabled them before trying the next on the list
    I have uninstalled all extra nvidia programs besides the actual driver and disabled the only one left on the list.
    Nvidia Display driver service.

It was the nvidia driver that caused my corrupted registery originally and seems like these other programs were not helping as well.

Is there anything else you would recommend.
    You are a lifesaver and have hopefully solved many days of stress I have experienced!!!

adwillie, Jul 24, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    I would normally suggest a clean install of the Nvidia drivers, but lets see how it goes without clean reinstalling them *Smile

7. adwillie Win User
    OK sounds good if I have any more issues will try that.

Can't thank you enough.

adwillie, Jul 25, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

No problem, you're most welcome *Smile

9. adwillie Win User
    Hello again.
    Computer was running for several hours with no problem.Started up with no issues.
    Then BSOD it rebooted and has been running fine since.
    Could not see what was causing it.
    Hoping you might be able to help me. Again!!

adwillie, Jul 25, 2016
  10. axe0 New Member
  11. adwillie Win User
    Ok thank you

Have done that. Everything went smoothly.
    I guess next is I wait and see if BSOD happens again.
    Thanks again.

adwillie, Jul 25, 2016
  12. adwillie Win User
    Havent had another issue yet . Working perfectly.
    Thanks for your help and patience.
    You are the best!!!

adwillie, Aug 1, 2016
  13. axe0 New Member

You're welcome *Smile

Glad to hear it helped.

FYI, if you get another crash at any time, please start a new thread instead of replying in this thread.

Thema:

1. BSOD 0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_CACHE type 0 - Similar Threads - BSOD 0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_CACHE type

2. BSOD, Fault bucket AV_nt!KiInsertTimerTable, type 0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD, Fault bucket AV_nt!KiInsertTimerTable, type 0: lately my pc is always bluescreen, can someone identify why this is happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-fault-bucket-avntkiinserttimertable-type-0/c983f7a0-203a-49f2-bb4e-6dc8189533e2
  3. BSOD, Fault bucket AV_nt!KiInsertTimerTable, type 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD, Fault bucket AV_nt!KiInsertTimerTable, type 0: lately my pc is always bluescreen, can someone why this is happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-fault-bucket-avntkiinserttimertable-type-0/c983f7a0-203a-49f2-bb4e-6dc8189533e2
  4. BSOD, Fault bucket AV_nt!KiInsertTimerTable, type 0

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD, Fault bucket AV_nt!KiInsertTimerTable, type 0: lately my pc is always bluescreen, can someone why this is happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-fault-bucket-avntkiinserttimertable-type-0/c983f7a0-203a-49f2-bb4e-6dc8189533e2
  5. What is logon type 0?

What is logon type 0?: I was in the middle of playing a game on my gaming laptop and sudden the screen went black. Out of panic,, I just turnt off the laptop and turned it on a few minutes later. When I checked the event logs there was a login for logon type 0? I can’t find any information on what...
  6. What is logon type 0?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is logon type 0?: I was in the middle of playing a game on my gaming laptop and sudden the screen went black. Out of panic,, I just turnt off the laptop and turned it on a few minutes later. When I checked the event logs there was a login for logon type 0? I can’t find any information on what...
  7. What is logon type 0?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Bsod Stuck on 0%

Bsod Stuck on 0%: Hi I buy a loptop around 2 weeks ago and today I was playing Minecraft with my friend and at a moment my laptop goes to blue screen of death with MACHINE-CHECK-EXEPRION and it's stuck in 0% my laptop didn't have any button to restart Asus tuf dash f15 Win 11...
  9. Shift Key typing 0's

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Shift Key typing 0's: So this has been happening to be for about 2 days now, but I still don't know how to fix it. Everytime I press Shift, It presses 0, looking...
  10. Random BSOD 0x124_genuineintel_processor_cache

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD 0x124_genuineintel_processor_cache: I have been suffering from apparently random BSOD's for about 12 months. I have dissasembled and rebuilt the PC and done several clean installs. PC crashes during Games as well as simple tasks like youtube or ebay. Not apparently stress related. PC is running i7 965 at 3.2GHz...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_CACHE crash