Windows 10: BSOD 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while browsing

Discus and support BSOD 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while browsing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I was browsing stuff on the web and this happens. Anyway, since then I've tried to update some certain drivers related to the issue, however, most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by aritra2116, Oct 29, 2017.

1. BSOD 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while browsing

So I was browsing stuff on the web and this happens. Anyway, since then I've tried to update some certain drivers related to the issue, however, most of them were already up-to-date. I've ran an SFC scan and nothing came up in there either. Anyhow, specs down below and logs attached as always. I had checked for a BIOS update later and I've updated it since. I will try chkdsk sometime if that also helps. Thanks to anyone taking their time *Smile

:)

aritra2116, Oct 29, 2017

2. Error VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 0x00000119 Windows 10 Single Language (x64)

Hi,

I am sorry to know that the issue persists.

I suggest you to refer to the below links on the BSOD errors and check if it helps:

Bug Check 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Bug Check 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Troubleshoot blue screen errors:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Oct 29, 2017
  3. Bug Check 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

I seem to have the same problem, Kristopher. Like you, I'm very frustrated: this is my main PC (and only windows PC) and I have work to be getting on with.

Suggesting it's a hardware fault isn't hugely helpful because that's the nuclear option - replacing the PC and, in my case, the hardware in question was working fine till I re-installed windows 10.

At the very least, some clue as to which bit of hardware is at fault would help. A large 40pt sad face emoji doesn't help.

LutherCymru, Oct 29, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

BSOD 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while browsing

Dump indicates a problem with Qcamain10x64.sys.
    Code: BugCheck 133, {1, 1e00, fffff801cac5f348, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Qcamain10x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Qcamain10x64.sys Probably caused by : Qcamain10x64.sys ( Qcamain10x64+1276ed )[/quote] Driver Description: Qualcomm Atheros Extensible Wireless LAN device driver

The driver you have is dated: Tue Apr 18 06:21:46 2017
    The latest one on the Lenovo website is dated: 2017/06/21

Download and install the one from Lenovo and see if that resolves your problem.

Ztruker, Oct 29, 2017
  5. zbook New Member
    The event log displayed a lot of paging errors and controller errors related to the drives.

Run HDTune on all drives:
    HD Tune website
    to check the health,
    scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    run a benchmark.

It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    the health,
    the error scan,
    the benchmark incl. following
    transfer rate,
    access time,
    burst rate,
    cpu usage.
    Take Screenshot in Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials

Did you consider upgrading from Windows 1703 > 1709?

zbook, Oct 29, 2017
  6. Hey there Rich.
    Thanks for taking your time!
    Anyway, I've attached a screenshot down below. Please tell me if this is the one I have to install? *Smile

BSOD 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while browsing [​IMG]

aritra2116, Oct 29, 2017
  7. Done installing. There seem to be no stability issues so far.
    Thanks for the help till now.

Hey there zbook! Sorry, I took a while to respond. Anyway, thanks for dropping by. Here are the requested screenshots except for one. For some reason, I keep getting this error message while trying a Write Benchmark. Please tell me how to work around this issue if you need the write benchmark as well. *Smile

Attachment 161263

Also, I have only recently received the Feature Update for Version 1709 in Windows Update. Because my internet is being slow, it would probably take quite a long time to finish downloading.

Read Benchmark:
    Attachment 161264

Health Screenshot #1:
    Attachment 161265

Health Screenshot #2:
    Attachment 161266

Error Scan:
    65% done till now. No errors so far. Will post in a while.

aritra2116, Oct 30, 2017
  8. zbook New Member

zbook, Oct 30, 2017
  9. aritra2116, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while browsing - Similar Threads - BSOD 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

2. Bluescreen Error 0x133: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen Error 0x133: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: I am currently experiencing this blue screen error frequently, about every 2 hours i experience it. There seems to be no fix besides waiting, I've tried reinstalling windows completely, clean boot, safe boot, and many more but none of them worked. Other Bluescreens I've...
  3. Bluescreen Error 0x133: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreen Error 0x133: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: I am currently experiencing this blue screen error frequently, about every 2 hours i experience it. There seems to be no fix besides waiting, I've tried reinstalling windows completely, clean boot, safe boot, and many more but none of them worked. Other Bluescreens I've...
  4. Random BSOD - Bug Check 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD - Bug Check 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi all My PC has Windows 10 20H2, and randomly shows BSOD with the exact same error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Some snippets of my errors: ******************************************************************************* *...
  5. BSOD win 10 with error " Bug Check 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION"

BSOD win 10 with error " Bug Check 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION": Hello everyone, I had an error "Bug Check 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" which caused BSOD on win 10 and created a minidump file. This is driver link my minidump file https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BFsd_KqJN-q0CCkOyY1ZHRsx8cQq7src?usp=sharing Please help me to fix...
  6. BSOD 0x133 Happening randomly while gaming/browsing the web.

BSOD 0x133 Happening randomly while gaming/browsing the web.: This seems to happen just randomly, tried updating all of the drivers, and it's still happening constantly. Any insight would be helpful. Logs attached! Thanks! 132675
  7. BSOD 0X133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

BSOD 0X133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi, I have been having constant BSODs with DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATIONS. The problem was caused by the kernel randomly. Anyone can help me with this? Here is the minidump for your reference....
  8. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 0x133

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 0x133: My computer started freezing randomly after updating to Windows 10 (from win7). Mouse completely frozen, keyboard unresponsive. The only thing I could do was a hard reboot every time. I tried searching for info online and found lots of people with the same problem but no...
  9. BSOD playing Battlefield 1, error 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

BSOD playing Battlefield 1, error 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi there! I just got my Asus Strix 1070 yesterday, updated the bios for the micron memory fix, and today, after playing a long session of Battlefield 1, I got a "DPC Watchdog Violation" Bluescreen 0x133. Can anyone help me fix this issue? The GPU never goes hotter than...
  10. BSOD - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while gaming, browsing, etc,...

BSOD - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while gaming, browsing, etc,...: Two or three weeks after moving into my college dorm, I started getting these constantly. And I have no idea why it started. I've updated my GPU/SSD/Wireless Adapter drivers, I'm running on ACHI, I've disabled any other network devices, etc. Still happening within a 2 hour...