Windows 10: BSOD 0x3b ntsokrnl.exe+142760

Discus and support BSOD 0x3b ntsokrnl.exe+142760 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi out there BSOD as postet above. Occurs from time to time while gaming or tabbing while gaming (especially guildwars 2). Occurs also sometimes on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HGAZIS, Mar 12, 2016.

1. HGAZIS Win User

BSOD 0x3b ntsokrnl.exe+142760

hi out there

BSOD as postet above. Occurs from time to time while gaming or tabbing while gaming (especially guildwars 2). Occurs also sometimes on startup (after login into windows). Mostly SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION sometimes other BSOD with ntsokrnl.exe involved
    hope someone can help me out.

Attachment 69270Attachment 69271Attachment 69272Attachment 69273Attachment 69274Attachment 69275

:)

HGAZIS, Mar 12, 2016
  2. IvanColo1 Win User

windows 10 ntoskrnl.exe and ntkrnlmp.exe while gaming

I tried the fix unfortunately no progress still got a ntsokrnl.exe bsod while playing PUBG this morning

IvanColo1, Mar 12, 2016
  3. Getting Blue Screen of Death on Windows 10 with error ntoskrnl.exe

Old title: BSOD ntoskrnl.exe 142760

I seem to be getting BSODs since the beginning of April relating to ntoskrnl.exe 142760, and I don't know what's causing it.

Currently on Windows 10 64-bit.

Here's my dumps:

Link not found

DarknessUK, Mar 12, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Please uninstall everything of AMD using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from AMD. Be sure to install as less as possible software using custom/advanced options.
    Attachment 69285

BSOD 0x3b ntsokrnl.exe+142760 [​IMG]
    Diagnostic test
    GPU TEST

Run Furmark tutorial

Note Run Furmark for around 30 minutes

Warning Your GPU temperatures will rise quickly while Furmark is running. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if temperatures rise too high

Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.
    Addition:
    If errors show up you can stop the test, remove all sticks but 1 and test this single stick in each slot for 8 passes or until errors show, switch sticks and repeat.
    If errors show up and you see them a lot later, no problem, the errors don't affect the test.

5. HGAZIS Win User
    DDU
    *done*
    massive problems during installing new driver (some BSOD with same error during several restarts)
    new AMD driver
    *done*
    some BSOD during a bunch of starts
    UPDATING old drivers
    *done*
    no BSOD so far
    Stresstest GPU
    *done*
    no BSOD so far

TODO:
    memcheck

HGAZIS, Mar 13, 2016
  6. HGAZIS Win User
    memcheck
    *done*

BSOD still appears from time to time - sometimes after enter password on windows login; sometimes error occurs without any clue why; mostly happens during closing or opening a programm or tabbing between different windows

**//update:

BSOD appears like mentioned above.
    after BSOD appeared it'll show up one time after winlogin very quick (roudabout 30 sec) before everything is loaded
    -> restart
    after that BSOD appears directly after winlogin
    -> restart
    Win switches to recovery-startup
    -> skip
    normal start without BSOD
    normal using BSOD will appear after a while

i suspect that win is installing a driverupdate in background causing BSOD -> when rebooting 3 times i seems like it reset the system to the last working version
    (i have to accept always leapplugin eula again)

this is real annoying

HGAZIS, Mar 13, 2016
  7. axe0 New Member
    What was the result of the stress test and memory test? A screenshot or photo is prefered to see.

8. HGAZIS Win User

memtest no errors
    stresstest no errors

didn't made screens

HGAZIS, Mar 13, 2016
  9. axe0 New Member
    What memtest did you run? You can't run the suggested memory test in a few hours with 16GB, it'll take about 20h usually.

10. HGAZIS Win User
    solved by myself - seemed like the MB couldn't provide exact voltage for OC Chip from time to time -> adjustet Voltage -> everything is fine now

HGAZIS, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD 0x3b ntsokrnl.exe+142760 - Similar Threads - BSOD 0x3b ntsokrnl

2. BSOD Ntsokrnl

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Ntsokrnl: Hi GuysI have been continuing to get a bsod for sometime now. It appears to be random. Usually if I leave the PC on for a few hours and come back and its done it.I downloaded BlueScreenView to read minidumps and have the following...
  3. BSOD Ntsokrnl

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Ntsokrnl: Hi GuysI have been continuing to get a bsod for sometime now. It appears to be random. Usually if I leave the PC on for a few hours and come back and its done it.I downloaded BlueScreenView to read minidumps and have the following...
  4. BSOD Ntsokrnl

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer BSOD 0x3b

Computer BSOD 0x3b: For a couple of weeks now, my computer has been bluescreening, sometimes while I am using it, sometimes I will wake up in the morning and it will have happened overnight, and sometimes, the only instance where I have noticed a pattern, is it will bluescreen immediately after...
  6. BSOD 0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD 0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Good morning. I cant believe it. I just changed the motherboard. Install everything from scratch. I start the computer and just enter windows that blue screen ... I leave the file. DESKTOP-2TUQ8DD-(2020-01-18_13-20-28).zip Win 10 Pro 1909 I infinitely appreciate the help...
  7. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe+142760

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe+142760: I'm new here, so please let me know if I'm doing something wrong. This BSOD started a few days ago, and happens several times a day now. After some debugging I placed the blame on the recently installed Windows 10 Insider Preview build, so I decided to reinstall Windows 10...
  8. Multiple BSODs caused by ntoskrnl.exe+142760

Multiple BSODs caused by ntoskrnl.exe+142760: This problem has been happening since I built this computer 6 months ago. I've tried changing the motherboard, the memory, and the power supply, and have reinstalled windows many times. I suspect I'll have enough parts for a second computer by the time I figure this out....
  9. ntoskrnl.exe 142760 BSOD Error

ntoskrnl.exe 142760 BSOD Error: Hi, I built my pc about a week ago and I have been getting BSODS, and I used BlueScreenView to see that ntoskrnl.exe, 142760 was causing the issue. I am not sure how to troubleshoot this as this is completely new to me. I checked that my memory and storage are fine. I...
  10. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3b

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3b: I had a crash earlier where the screen turned black and my computer reset, but there was no BSOD so I dont have the report on that. The computer also blue screened while rebooting from the black screen crash, then later it blue screened again while I was playing World of...