Windows 10: Bsod 0xD1

Discus and support Bsod 0xD1 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi i Get a BSOD windows 10 enterprise edition 64bit HP Elitebook 8460p crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\041316-22640-01.dmp This was probably... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by almogc, Apr 12, 2016.

1. almogc Win User

Bsod 0xD1

Hi i Get a BSOD windows 10 enterprise edition 64bit
    HP Elitebook 8460p

crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\041316-22640-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: netio.sys (0xFFFFF80128D8036C)
    Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0x8, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF80128D8036C)
    Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\netio.sys
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: Network I/O Subsystem
    Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

:)

almogc, Apr 12, 2016
  2. john_c84 Win User

Require technical help with BSOD problems.

Every so often while playing a game i'll get the BSOD, Driver_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0xD1 ( dmp file 100116-8234-02 included in post).

I'm 'ok' with computers but finding out the cause is giving me some trouble so i'd appreciate any help.

I've ran memory diagnostics and that came back with zero faults, i ran verifier.exe to test my drivers and kept getting BSOD soon after startup, DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION OxC9 (dmp file 100116-11656-01).

Here's my dmp files and system info:

OneDrive

If anyone can take a look at whats causing this, that would be great.

Regards

John

john_c84, Apr 12, 2016
  3. Need help with BSOD - driver validation

Hi,

We need more information about the issue.

• When exactly do you get the BSOD error?
    • What is the complete BSOD error?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

Refer the link below for more information.

Bug Check 0xD1: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Bug Check 0xD1 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Apr 12, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User
  5. almogc Win User
    the issue is not resolve ...

almogc, Apr 17, 2016
  6. ARC
    Arc Win User
  7. almogc Win User
    i attach zip file with all info DESKTOP-39KAPRC-Wed_04_13_2016_203501_83.zip

almogc, Apr 17, 2016
  8. ARC
    Arc Win User

Bsod 0xD1

How much data it may contain in 22 bytes?

You need to redo the process.

9. almogc Win User
    i do the processs again and this not allocate info in the zip fille i do same the step in the post ...

almogc, Apr 17, 2016
  10. ARC
    Arc Win User
    @almogc, try the batch file version of the MD Log Collector.

Run this as admin. Post the log in your reply post. Attachment 75489

11. axe0 New Member
    Hi almogc

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

Although there are some problems with the log files, we'll need a few to get some info about your system to get a better idea of what is going on. Please follow below instructions for gathering a few files manually.

Please run "winver" (without quotes) in a search and press enter, this will show a pop-up of the exact Windows version that is installed. Please make a screenshot of it and post it so I know what Windows version we're working with.

Please search for "msinfo32" (without quotes) and open the msinfo32 app,

• save it as msinfo32.nfo,
    • in explorer go to the directory where it is saved,
    • right click the msinfo32.nfo file,
    • choose 'send to' or 'copy to',
    • choose 'compressed (zipped) folder'
    Attachment 75548

Please run following commands in an admin command prompt, it creates a file called 'systeminfo.txt', it is created with the DM Log Collector and shows some information about your system too but we'll have to do it manually now.
    Code: systeminfo > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\systeminfo.tmp"findstr /v "Owner." "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\systeminfo.tmp" > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\systeminfo.txt" del "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\systeminfo.tmp"[/quote] Please search "dxdiag" (without quotes), you'll see a pop-up within a few moments.
    In this popup you see the DirectX Diagnostic Tool, click on 'Save All Information' and save it as 'dxdiag.txt'
    Attachment 75549

Please go in Windows Explorer to following location for the gathering of the minidumps: %systemroot%\minidump
    Select all dumps from the last week, right click 1 of them and choose > send to > compressed (zipped) folder naming it as minidumps.

Now that we have a few files, please upload them all, you may put them all together in 1 zip file if you'd like *Smile
    You can put them in a zip file by moving them in the same place, select the files > right click 1 of them and choose > send to > compressed (zipped) folder.

To sum up there are a few files gathered
    1. msinfo file
    2. systeminfo.txt file
    3. dxdiag file
    4. minidumps

12. almogc Win User
    hi i attach all logs
    thank you

almogc, Apr 18, 2016
  13. axe0 New Member

Bsod 0xD1

Please run in an admin command prompt following command
    Code: slmgr /dlv[/quote] a pop-up will show within a few moments, please make a screenshot of it and post it.

Please don't forget to run below commands in an admin command prompt, simply copy/paste it
    Code: systeminfo > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\systeminfo.tmp" findstr /v "Owner." "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\systeminfo.tmp" > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\systeminfo.txt" del "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\systeminfo.tmp"[/quote] Upload the text file that it outputs.

14. axe0 New Member
    I've asked an activation expert on this matter for a second thought about it and we both agree that the activation is counterfeit.

Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
    A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
    For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and most analysts won't try it.
    I recommend to install a genuine copy of Windows.
    If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you.

Forum rules

15. Superfly Win User
    Absolutely correct - but just to elaborate a bit more regarding the connection between netio.sys (which I assume is a network driver) and the counterfeit app in use - the latter uses a loopback IP to emulate a KMS server response on the local machine - so it's almost certainly the cause for the driver failing.

Superfly, Apr 18, 2016
Thema:

Bsod 0xD1

1. Bsod 0xD1 - Similar Threads - Bsod 0xD1

2. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  3. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  4. BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.: The bsod is very laggy after automatic repair when bootup. then it bring to the bsod. after that, it didnt give the option to reset this pc and straightway go to advanced option for troubleshooting. in this case i cannot reset my pc. command prompt also didnt work as scannow...
  5. Windows BSOD when launching Minecraft 0xD1

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows BSOD when launching Minecraft 0xD1: Hello I have just tried launching Minecraft on my computer and I have blue screened.My specs:CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-8700K ProcessorCPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series™ H150i PRO RGB 360mm Liquid CPU CoolerMotherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WifiMemory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB...
  6. Windows BSOD when launching Minecraft 0xD1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows BSOD when launching Minecraft 0xD1: Hello I have just tried launching Minecraft on my computer and I have blue screened.My specs:CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-8700K ProcessorCPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series™ H150i PRO RGB 360mm Liquid CPU CoolerMotherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WifiMemory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB...
  7. Windows BSOD when launching Minecraft 0xD1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. BSOD 0xD1 Playing taxing games

BSOD 0xD1 Playing taxing games: Hey all, I've recently upgraded from Win7 to Win10, but doing so has brought about some DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD's while playing more taxing games such as Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice or Sleeping Dogs. Less intensive games cause no issue. My system is overclocked...
  9. Random BSODs, 0xD1, 0x1E, 0x50, 0x3B

Random BSODs, 0xD1, 0x1E, 0x50, 0x3B: Crashes don't seem to be attached to anything I'm doing actively Zip from DMLC: Attachment 137358 All drivers I'm aware of are up to date or in line with what MSI recommends for my board, but I'll check more thoroughly while I wait. Thread with previous (though quite...
  10. BSOD starting fullscreen game from IDE, error 0xD1

BSOD starting fullscreen game from IDE, error 0xD1: Hi, Many BSOD's happened while I'm developing and testing a game. I'm using Intellij IDEA community edition. The game is using lwjgl 3, which in turn uses GLFW 3 and OpenGL. The BSOD always happened, while I was editing one of the source files, and quickly launched the game...