Windows 10: BSOD 10 - 30 seconds after bootup

Discus and support BSOD 10 - 30 seconds after bootup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I recently updated my HP to Windows 10. During setup after I logged in, I got the BSOD. I thought there was nothing wrong until I logged in and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by aidenpatrick, Aug 27, 2015.

1. BSOD 10 - 30 seconds after bootup

Hello. I recently updated my HP to Windows 10. During setup after I logged in, I got the BSOD. I thought there was nothing wrong until I logged in and found out that I didn't have Start Menu access. About 10 seconds later, the BSOD came up again. Now every time I log in, about 10 to 30 seconds after login, I get the BSOD. *Shock

All help is appreciated.

-Aiden

:)

aidenpatrick, Aug 27, 2015

2. fall creators update

Hi i have just updated my acer laptop to fall creators 32 bit.I am running win10 pro and before update bootup was 25 to 30 seconds (I have250G ssd).

After update bootup is 3to4 mins has anyone any idea why this is thanks PJE

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup]

peteredwards371, Aug 27, 2015
  3. Time Lady Win User
    Startup very slow

Mine, although doesn't take 40 mins to startup, did increase the bootup time from 30 seconds to 2 mins +, after installing Win 10, I turned on fast startup & time back to normal - even from restart.

Time Lady, Aug 27, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

BSOD 10 - 30 seconds after bootup

Can you try booting into Safe Mode, if that's possible check to see if the folder C:\WINDOWS\Minidumps is present. If so, upload the files from it to your next post.

Boozad, Aug 27, 2015
  5. Thank you. I do not have access to the computer right now but when I do I will boot it up and upload them.

aidenpatrick, Aug 27, 2015
  6. Boozad Win User
    No rush, we'll be here.

Boozad, Aug 27, 2015
  7. Hey, I tried to boot up to get those files you asked for and the computer automatically started to update. For about an hour and a half it continued to say '100% Complete'. I restarted and now every time I boot up, halfway through I get the BSOD with this error. 'INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE'. At all costs, I want to avoid losing any files or data!

aidenpatrick, Aug 31, 2015
  8. Boozad Win User

Is this a laptop or a desktop?

Boozad, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD 10 - 30 seconds after bootup - Similar Threads - BSOD seconds bootup

2. Windows freezes for 30 seconds and then goes into a BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows freezes for 30 seconds and then goes into a BSOD: I've been having this problem for a while now, and I really can't tell what is wrong with my computer.The first boot up of my computer of the day, I log in, a couple minutes later, freezes and BSOD, after the reboot, it doesn't happen again.I have no clue what is the problem,...
  3. Windows freezes for 30 seconds and then goes into a BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows freezes for 30 seconds and then goes into a BSOD: I've been having this problem for a while now, and I really can't tell what is wrong with my computer.The first boot up of my computer of the day, I log in, a couple minutes later, freezes and BSOD, after the reboot, it doesn't happen again.I have no clue what is the problem,...
  4. Windows 10 dictation stops after 30 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 dictation stops after 30 seconds: Have been trying to transcribe YouTube video to text using Dictation in Windows 10. Have video playing and using VB -audio virtual cable for both input and output output indicates hearing audio in settings>system>sound. Using Windows key +H to start takes several attempts of...
  5. Windows 10 dictation stops after 30 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 dictation stops after 30 seconds: Have been trying to transcribe YouTube video to text using Dictation in Windows 10. Have video playing and using VB -audio virtual cable for both input and output output indicates hearing audio in settings>system>sound. Using Windows key +H to start takes several attempts of...
  6. Windows 10 dictation stops after 30 seconds

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. lag in laptop after 30 seconds

lag in laptop after 30 seconds: Hi . I have a laptop and it has a problem. When I'm playing a game it lags till I connect the charger and then it gets smooth so nothing's wrong here. But after 30 seconds of playing with the charger it gets to 5 fps till I disconnect the charger and reconnect it then it's...
  8. Windows 10 No Signal crash after ~5 seconds of bootup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 No Signal crash after ~5 seconds of bootup: After about 5 tries of rebooting using the power button, my pc seems to have finally booted normally. Does anyone know why this would happen? I went into event viewer and found a logged kernel error status 0xC00000D4. This was logged only once during the first time I booted...
  9. BSOD on bootup

BSOD on bootup: Hey, i get BSOD on bootup. I cant do anything. I have tried every solution. I have heard about resetting pc with USB, if so. How do i do that. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-on-bootup/9afc0361-db50-42de-8e6b-43ee89203042
  10. No Internet for 30/60 seconds after bootup.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Internet for 30/60 seconds after bootup.: Issue copied from reddit /windows10 as i'm having the same issue.. Hi all, I've had this issue for a while and haven't really bothered to do anything about it till now. Since I upgrade to Win10 some months ago, I've noticed that every time I start or reboot my PC my...