Windows 10: BSOD 133 from time to time on two Lenovo Yoga 2 13

Discus and support BSOD 133 from time to time on two Lenovo Yoga 2 13 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have here two Lenovo Yoga 2 13 which initialy run with Windows 8.1. After the Windows 10 Upgrade this two laptops starts to throw the BSOD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hitzi, Jul 21, 2016.

1. hitzi Win User

BSOD 133 from time to time on two Lenovo Yoga 2 13

Hello,

I have here two Lenovo Yoga 2 13 which initialy run with Windows 8.1. After the Windows 10 Upgrade this two laptops starts to throw the BSOD 133. There is no way to replicate the BSOD. The two laptops can work for a week without the BSOD and the next week the BSOD 133 happens every second day and after this it works again for a few days. It happens when the laptop is in use or when it just stand there - I didn't see any thing which is always the same so I could say this triggers the BSOD.
    I made a clean install (removed everything - partitions and so on) of Windows 10 Home on one of this two Yogas. But the bluescreen wasn't fixed. Same like before. Bluescreenview tells me always the same drivers: igdkmd64.sys or hal.dll or hdaudbus.sys and always ntoskrnl.exe. I updated the sound and gfx driver and tweaked the energy settings but nothing what I try helps. Did I miss something in the minidump files and another driver is the problem?

Thank you
    Thomas

:)

hitzi, Jul 21, 2016
  2. auggy Win User

Constant WatchDog errors

The minidump files show the SynTP.sys is causing the crash:

BugCheck 133, {0, 501, 500, 0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SynTP.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SynTP.sys

Probably caused by : SynTP.sys ( SynTP+1af32 )

The SynTP.sys is a component of the Synaptics Touchpad Driver so try installing the Synaptics Touchpad Driver from Lenovo for the computer:

Products :: laptops and netbooks :: yoga series :: yoga 2 13 notebook lenovo :: downloads :: ds103292 contentdetail

Lenovo does have Windows 10 drivers for the Yoga 2 13 so you may benefit from updating the drivers that are available from Lenovo:

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/pro...s/yoga-2-13-notebook-lenovo?tabName=Downloads

If you still have issues resuming from sleep consider updating the BIOS.

There is a small chance of hardware failure after a failed BIOS update so back up any critical files beforehand if you attempt a BIOS update.

auggy, Jul 21, 2016
  3. Erdeslawe Win User
    Erdeslawe, Jul 21, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi hitzi,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

Please check Lenovo for driver updates for the touchpad drivers for the Windows 10 Home system, per the dumps and WER logs the Synaptics drivers look to be causing the crashes.

Please upload logs from the DM Log Collector for the Windows 10 Pro system, analysis for each system is required as 2 systems having the same BSODs does not mean the causes are the same.

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling and other used stuff like mouse, keyboard, monitor, case, etc.
    The PSU, cooling and other stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.How to fill in your system specs:

BSOD 133 from time to time on two Lenovo Yoga 2 13 [​IMG]

BSOD 133 from time to time on two Lenovo Yoga 2 13 [​IMG]

Thema:

1. BSOD 133 from time to time on two Lenovo Yoga 2 13 - Similar Threads - BSOD 133 Lenovo

2. Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I have an admittedly older Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro laptop that has been working great until I upgraded to Windows 10 20H1 last year when it seemed to start randomly blue screening. In December I upgraded to 20H2 and the problem continued. Blue Screen View always shows caused by...
  3. BSOD from time to time

BSOD from time to time: I experienced a lot of BSOD recently, at about once a week, with my win10 gaming laptop. The cause of BSOD varys every time, but the full memory dumps are all broken showed by some analysing tools. So I changes the dump option to minidump and got this dump file. While this...
  4. Two Finger Scrolling on Lenovo Yoga 900

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Two Finger Scrolling on Lenovo Yoga 900: I recently created a new login for my daughter and we found that when trying to find and enable the 2 finger scroll we could not find the setting. It was working fine on my user. I have attempted to find the setting in numerous different places, including normal settings, and...
  5. Can't open my Lenovo yoga 900 13-isk

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't open my Lenovo yoga 900 13-isk: [IMG] I get this error when it is booting.When i push OK, the screen turns black. No activity. Kind regards Mads Jensen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-my-lenovo-yoga-900-13-isk/edd27c33-7914-4d80-bf7e-f9e619a62e81
  6. lenovo yoga 2 11 touchpad issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lenovo yoga 2 11 touchpad issue: Windows 10 Pro version 1903 build 18362.476 Synaptics driver version 19.4.18.35 The touchpad worked flawlessly in the previous version but after the update of windows it stopped working I've uninstalled and reinstalled and then updated again and many other things but...
  7. BSOD on Lenovo Yoga

BSOD on Lenovo Yoga: Hi, I've got a BSOD with two different error messages: Unexpected_Store_Exception, and Critical Process Died. I downloaded the diagnostic tool and the compressed file is attached. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer.
  8. Getting random BSOD from time to time.

Getting random BSOD from time to time.: Hello. I've been getting random BSOD lately, for the past couple months. They happen scarce and rare, when I'm just sitting on desktop or gaming. A few days ago I upgraded some of my hardware (CPU, Motherboard, RAM) the PSU/GPU are still the old ones. I then did a fresh...
  9. WIN10 BSOD on lenovo yoga 920

WIN10 BSOD on lenovo yoga 920: hello all, When my notebook gets off sleep mode, it, almost every times, crashes. It then generates a minidump file. this is the summary from the crash DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE caused by driver : WUDFRd.sys caused by address : WUDFRd.sys+fbf4 crash address :...
  10. BSOD - Lenovo Yoga 3 11

BSOD - Lenovo Yoga 3 11: Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and hope you guys can help me. I constantly get blue screens on my Lenovo Yoga laptop. It started about half a year ago and I tried everything but nothing seems to work. I just recently reinstalled Windows 10 and after getting a BSOD again,...