Windows 10: BSOD 3x a week now

Discus and support BSOD 3x a week now in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Been starting to get these to often now around 3x a week, goes to blue screen and then restarts if someone can let me know if I have to do clean... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by samurai jack, Mar 11, 2018.

1. BSOD 3x a week now

Hi Been starting to get these to often now around 3x a week, goes to blue screen and then restarts if someone can let me know if I have to do clean reinstall or something easier Thanks

:)

samurai jack, Mar 11, 2018

2. prices keep dropping on the E7

I been monitoring the price at amazon.com and they dropped prices 3x now for the last 2 weeks. Its now 500 bucks...whats everyone prediction on final prices?

jocktheglide, Mar 11, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Keep Crashing Bugcheck code: 0x116 (0xFFFFBA8E87561010, 0xFFFFF8045093EADC, 0xFFFFFFFFC000009A, 0x4)

Thanks, i will try your suggestion/ my card is 5 months old. it happens when i accidentally unplug my pc 3x BSOD 3x a week now :( then after that. That BSOD occurs sometimes

Christian ReyBaron, Mar 11, 2018
  4. BSOD 3x a week now

BSODHunter, Mar 12, 2018
  5. Hi

Thanks for helping Hunter I have always used DDU don't know what happened this time, also if you have time can you show me where in my files it tells Nvidia is problem so I know where to look next time.

Thanks again

samurai jack, Mar 12, 2018
  6. BSODHunter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD 3x a week now

1. BSOD 3x a week now - Similar Threads - BSOD week

2. Multiple BSOD in past week on Dell G15 5525 Laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD in past week on Dell G15 5525 Laptop.: Recently, I have encountered frequent blue screen errors with my Dell G15 5525 laptop with the following error...
  3. Multiple BSOD in past week on Dell G15 5525 Laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD in past week on Dell G15 5525 Laptop.: Recently, I have encountered frequent blue screen errors with my Dell G15 5525 laptop with the following error...
  4. I have been getting BSODs Clock Watchdog Timeout on Windows 11 the past weeks and I don't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been getting BSODs Clock Watchdog Timeout on Windows 11 the past weeks and I don't...: I have the minidump in the link below. Can someone please help me figure out the reason at least of the the BSOD? minidump https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-getting-bsods-clock-watchdog-timeout/01051ab0-a3f9-406f-8e4e-3019be968cea
  5. I have been getting BSODs Clock Watchdog Timeout on Windows 11 the past weeks and I don't...

I have been getting BSODs Clock Watchdog Timeout on Windows 11 the past weeks and I don't...: I have the minidump in the link below. Can someone please help me figure out the reason at least of the the BSOD? minidump https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-getting-bsods-clock-watchdog-timeout/01051ab0-a3f9-406f-8e4e-3019be968cea
  6. I am experiencing bsod so often in past few weeks BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+416c30 -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am experiencing bsod so often in past few weeks BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+416c30 -...: I'm trying to solve this problem for a while now. here is my dump file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1etdAh1_oht0mKvZGPTaN0sM74zG7t-r1/view?usp=drive_linkthank you in advance...
  7. I am experiencing bsod so often in past few weeks BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+416c30 -...

I am experiencing bsod so often in past few weeks BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+416c30 -...: I'm trying to solve this problem for a while now. here is my dump file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1etdAh1_oht0mKvZGPTaN0sM74zG7t-r1/view?usp=drive_linkthank you in advance...
  8. BSOD once or twice a week

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD once or twice a week: The last 3 BSOD I've gotten have been doing different things for the most part looking for some help on how to fix these. I have Collected the minidump files and added them to onedrive. Minidump files: Minidump...
  9. BSOD once or twice a week

BSOD once or twice a week: The last 3 BSOD I've gotten have been doing different things for the most part looking for some help on how to fix these. I have Collected the minidump files and added them to onedrive. Minidump files: Minidump...
  10. BSOD once or twice a week

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging