Windows 10: BSOD 60 seconds after boot every time

Discus and support BSOD 60 seconds after boot every time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; it has given me several reasons for BSOD, such as: unexpected kernel mode trap security check failure and others I forget sorry... I am running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sansoo, Oct 26, 2015.

1. sansoo Win User

BSOD 60 seconds after boot every time

it has given me several reasons for BSOD, such as:
    unexpected kernel mode trap
    security check failure
    and others I forget sorry...

I am running in safe mode now without problem for quite a while so I guess it is a driver problem, I hope?

here is my debug thing

thank you for your help

edit: may I also ask what program you guys suggest using to view dmp files so I can try to help myself if this occurs again in the future?

:)

sansoo, Oct 26, 2015
  2. Geethu B Win User

Computer do mini-boot about every 60 seconds going back to the desktop screen

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, let me know if you get any error message?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Corrupt System files.

2. Conflict between third party applications.

Method 1:

I suggest you to set the computer in a clean boot state and check if it helps. Setting the system in a clean boot state will help to identify if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us

Warning:

1. Applies to Windows 10.

2. After clean boot troubleshooting steps, refer to the section "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot" in the provided link to return your computer to Normal startup
    mode.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to perform SFC (System File Checker) Scan and check if it helps. SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and replace them.

a. Click on Start button and type cmd in the
    search box.

b. Right-click on the “cmd” option and select “Run as Administrator”.

d. Type “sfc /scannow” without quotes and hit
    Enter.

Note: Do not close the Command Prompt Window until the verification is 100% complete. The scan results will be shown after this process is finished.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Oct 26, 2015
  3. bocoVDO Win User
    Computer do mini-boot about every 60 seconds going back to the desktop screen

Original title: Reboot, reboot....

After downloading Windows 10 my computer wants to do some sort of mini-boot about every 60 seconds dumping me from what I am doing and going back to the desktop screen. Why is this happening and what can I do about it?

bocoVDO, Oct 26, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi sansoo,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Please check your motherboard manufacturer for BIOS updates, it is dating 2008.

Please uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from Nvidia
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys 0: kd> lmvm nvlddmkm start end module name fffff801`bea80000 fffff801`bf574000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys Image name: nvlddmkm.sys Timestamp: Sat Oct 03 04:08:52 2015 (560F38B4) CheckSum: 00ABDFB7 ImageSize: 00AF4000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] Please test your memory using MemTest86+ as there is a 0x1A(MEMORY_MANAGEMENT)

BSOD 60 seconds after boot every time [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

5. sansoo Win User
    bad ram, thank you for the help

sansoo, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD 60 seconds after boot every time - Similar Threads - BSOD seconds boot

2. Programs all not responding roughly 60 seconds after boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs all not responding roughly 60 seconds after boot: This morning I was on my computer for about an hour when I noticed no programs were responding. I did not get any errors from either the programs or windows, inputs simply had no feedback and existing processes halted. YouTube running on Microsoft edge stopped like it was...
  3. Programs all not responding roughly 60 seconds after boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs all not responding roughly 60 seconds after boot: This morning I was on my computer for about an hour when I noticed no programs were responding. I did not get any errors from either the programs or windows, inputs simply had no feedback and existing processes halted. YouTube running on Microsoft edge stopped like it was...
  4. Huge Keyboard Input Lag for 30-60 Seconds After Booting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Huge Keyboard Input Lag for 30-60 Seconds After Booting: Hello dear Microsoft communityI have a question regarding the following PC problem.When I start up my computer, I have the problem that my keyboard has a really high input lag of about 5 seconds.This subsides after about 30-60 seconds, but is unfortunately very...
  5. Huge Keyboard Input Lag for 30-60 Seconds After Booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Huge Keyboard Input Lag for 30-60 Seconds After Booting: Hello dear Microsoft communityI have a question regarding the following PC problem.When I start up my computer, I have the problem that my keyboard has a really high input lag of about 5 seconds.This subsides after about 30-60 seconds, but is unfortunately very...
  6. How to stop display dimming and locking every 60 seconds?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop display dimming and locking every 60 seconds?: I have tried using the registry to add every additional setting possible to power options, and it does not look like any of my drivers are at fault. How do I fix?...
  7. BSOD Every single time I boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    BSOD Every single time I boot: Log Name: System Source: EventLog Date: 05/08/2020 4:27:41 PM Event ID: 6008 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: NoynYT Description: The previous system shutdown at 4:12:44 pm on...
  8. BSODs every time i cold boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs every time i cold boot: i built a computer with aftermarket parts for intense workloads... but everytime i do a cold boot or turn it off completely, it displays a BSOD from various types 12b,1a, Live kernel 1a1,3b and so on... every time is a different error... the catch here is, once the BSOD...
  9. How to stop the screen flickering every 60 seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to stop the screen flickering every 60 seconds: monitor screen flickers every 60 seconds like clockwork. Desktop. It flashes, rather than flickers. It happens when I am on the internet, or on WORD, anytime. The mouse also jumps at that moment - becomes unstable. I have seen something online about drivers and so on,...
  10. Powershell script running every 60 seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Powershell script running every 60 seconds: I have re-purposed an old Toshiba Satellite L650 laptop to stream media in my theatre room. I installed an SSD and reinstalled Windows 10. I have noticed the fan speed would increase and decrease regularly even when I was not touching it. I checked Task Manager and CPU...