Windows 10: BSOD 7a (mainly) on Windows 7 and now 10

Discus and support BSOD 7a (mainly) on Windows 7 and now 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I posted last year on the Seven version of this forum and received alot of help and advice from a user called Arc, although I didn't find out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bulldoze, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Bulldoze Win User

BSOD 7a (mainly) on Windows 7 and now 10

Hello,

I posted last year on the Seven version of this forum and received alot of help and advice from a user called Arc, although I didn't find out the culprit for my BSOD I stopped playing games due to schedule so didn't get anymore BSOD.

BCcode : 7a - Page 4 - Windows 7 Help Forums

I recently upgraded to Win10 and have had spare time to play games, now my PC isn't blue screening like it used to.
    It is causing my monitor to disconnect, and no matter if I turn it back off/on the monitor will not work unless I restart the PC. I can still talk on skype when my screen goes black?!

Last year I ran every test Arc told me to and it came back with nothing! chkdsk, memtest, furmark etc

I've had two of these black screen crashes tonight and they don't seem to be creating a minidump, as far as I can see anyway.

I was looking through other posts before writing this and I downloaded WhoCrashed which gave me this:

On Sun 2/21/2016 7:10:32 PM GMT your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\memory.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntfs.sys (Ntfs! ?? ::NNGAKEGL::`string'+0x2EE0)
    Bugcheck code: 0x7A (0xFFFFF6FC400098B0, 0xFFFFFFFFC000000E, 0x3FF6F860, 0xFFFFF8800131663C)
    Error: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ntfs.sys
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT File System Driver
    Bug check description: This bug check indicates that the requested page of kernel data from the paging file could not be read into memory.
    The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

Thanks in advance for any help,
    Attachment 67261

:)

Bulldoze, Mar 1, 2016

2. Windows Phone 7 apphub contries expendation...

Windows Phone 7 marketplace expanded to other countries, please let us know if we can expect those countries to be added to the WP7 apphub of Windows Phone 7as well....

PrakaShChoudhary@ Microsoft, Mar 1, 2016
  3. Windows 10 BSOD crashes (WHEA)

I am suffering repeated BSOD crashes with my Win 10 installation. I initially updated a original Win 7 install to 10 but started to suffer crashes.

I then wiped HD and did a virgin install of Win 7 then updated to Win 10. To my horror, I am still suffering BSOD with error message; WHEA

The crashes seem mainly to occur when browsing the web and I have one web site what causes repeated crashes every time;

I have seen some crashes whilst doing other local tasks but mainly whilst browsing. I've tried IE and Firefox browsers, both give these crashes.

It is not all the time and not every web site, maybe just 2 / 3 times per day.

Link for one drive crash files as requested; http://1drv.ms/1LRXV39

Hope someone can help solve my problem else back to Win 7 !!!

thanks and regards

Alan

AlanWhitlock, Mar 1, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

here.

It still looks exactly the same.
    There is no crash dump in the attached zip, but this part of your post gives enough information:
    If it is still that very Seagate Barracuda 1TB, I would suggest you to run Seatools for DOS long test once again. Take a camera snap of the Seatools for DOS test when it ends.

Please post the Camera Snap (not write ups). That will be very important to make decisions.

BSOD 7a (mainly) on Windows 7 and now 10 [​IMG]
    Warning You are using AHCI mode storage controller.
    Code: Driver c:\windows\system32\drivers\storahci.sys (10.0.10586.0, 130.84 KB (133,984 bytes), 10/30/2015 7:17 AM)[/quote] So you will need to follow the Caution for AHCI users to run Seatools for DOS successfully.

Thema:

1. BSOD 7a (mainly) on Windows 7 and now 10 - Similar Threads - BSOD mainly

2. BSOD Memory_Management mainly while using browser, need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Memory_Management mainly while using browser, need help: Started a few months ago which happens randomly while I'm using chromeBut the past few days it has gotten worse to the point that I'm having multiple crashes a daySometimes it even crashes immediately after reboot before I did anythingI tried updating my gpu driver and using...
  3. BSOD Memory_Management mainly while using browser, need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Memory_Management mainly while using browser, need help: Started a few months ago which happens randomly while I'm using chromeBut the past few days it has gotten worse to the point that I'm having multiple crashes a daySometimes it even crashes immediately after reboot before I did anythingI tried updating my gpu driver and using...
  4. BSOD Memory_Management mainly while using browser, need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD HP VICTUS DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f Mainly occurs when running on battery power.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD HP VICTUS DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f Mainly occurs when running on battery power.: Good day,I have a 6-month-old HP Victus having 16 Gigs of RAM, Recently updated to a Samsung Evo 970 plus 2TB from a 512GB oneSK Hynix SSD, and 3050TI as my dedicated GPU. I have been facing this problem since upgrading to my new SSD.I do not know how to fix it.... can...
  6. BSOD HP VICTUS DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f Mainly occurs when running on battery power.

BSOD HP VICTUS DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f Mainly occurs when running on battery power.: Good day,I have a 6-month-old HP Victus having 16 Gigs of RAM, Recently updated to a Samsung Evo 970 plus 2TB from a 512GB oneSK Hynix SSD, and 3050TI as my dedicated GPU. I have been facing this problem since upgrading to my new SSD.I do not know how to fix it.... can...
  7. Constant BSOD mainly with the code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL with what failed: ntoskrnl.exe

Constant BSOD mainly with the code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL with what failed: ntoskrnl.exe: My PC has be consistently crashing for a while now and so far I have been unable to fix it. My PC normally runs for about 10 - 20 minutes before crashing usually with the stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL with what failed being ntoskrnl.exe . I have switched out my RAM,...
  8. Constant BSOD mainly with the code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL with what failed: ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD mainly with the code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL with what failed: ntoskrnl.exe: My PC has be consistently crashing for a while now and so far I have been unable to fix it. My PC normally runs for about 10 - 20 minutes before crashing usually with the stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL with what failed being ntoskrnl.exe . I have switched out my RAM,...
  9. I keep getting BSOD, the main two being memory_management and Page_Fault_in_non_paged_area

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting BSOD, the main two being memory_management and Page_Fault_in_non_paged_area: These are the stats from my task manager:Memory 16.0 GB Speed: 3200 MHz Slots used: 2 of 4 Form factor: DIMM Hardware reserved: 113 MB Available 8.9 GB Cached 7.2 GB Committed 8.6/31.9 GB Paged pool 1.5 GB Non-paged pool 668 MB In use Compressed 6.8 GB 94.6 MB I've tried sfc...
  10. I keep getting BSOD, the main two being memory_management and Page_Fault_in_non_paged_area

I keep getting BSOD, the main two being memory_management and Page_Fault_in_non_paged_area: These are the stats from my task manager:Memory 16.0 GB Speed: 3200 MHz Slots used: 2 of 4 Form factor: DIMM Hardware reserved: 113 MB Available 8.9 GB Cached 7.2 GB Committed 8.6/31.9 GB Paged pool 1.5 GB Non-paged pool 668 MB In use Compressed 6.8 GB 94.6 MB I've tried sfc...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. installation windows 7 driver 7 posts · 4 juin 2015

2. installation windows 7 driver 7 posts · 4 juin 2015

3. 7 posts · 6