Windows 10: BSOD about 6 times a day when designing and have youtube on chrome

Discus and support BSOD about 6 times a day when designing and have youtube on chrome in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey everyone, Came across the forum and had to make a post due to the BSOD problems I've been experiencing. I run Illustrator and photoshop or it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by marinestu99, Oct 30, 2015.

1. BSOD about 6 times a day when designing and have youtube on chrome

Hey everyone,

Came across the forum and had to make a post due to the BSOD problems I've been experiencing. I run Illustrator and photoshop or it could be google chrome (most of the time) with youtube.

I've created the zip file and have attached

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm not sure how long I can go on for before throwing my pc out of the window *Smile

Thanks!

Stu

:)

marinestu99, Oct 30, 2015

2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows 10 stop code 0x0000000A

I have also noticed it will BSOD when I use Itunes sometimes. Sometimes when I use Youtube and Chrome at the same time. When we use Netflix and chrome sometimes it BSOD. Once in awhile when I restart it it will automatically BSOD.

LDSmishbell, Oct 30, 2015
  3. Im getting BSOD about 3 - 4 times a day. Only when Im playing Battlefield 4

These are called BCC124 and are related to hardware. Read how to diagnose and hopefully to fix them in this
    wiki

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Oct 30, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD about 6 times a day when designing and have youtube on chrome

As with the forum rules I need you to remove every bypass/crack on your system, even when it is as comment as that would mean you can enable the bypass whenever you'd like what would only make it more difficult to troubleshoot when it is enabled as counterfeit programs contain modified code what causes the program to behave in unexpected ways.
    Troubleshooting a system with such programs is unreliable
    Code: # 127.0.0.1 lmlicenses.wip4.adobe.com # 127.0.0.1 lm.licenses.adobe.com # 127.0.0.1 na1r.services.adobe.com # 127.0.0.1 hlrcv.stage.adobe.com # 127.0.0.1 practivate.adobe.com # 127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.com[/quote] Forum rules

Thema:

BSOD about 6 times a day when designing and have youtube on chrome

1. BSOD about 6 times a day when designing and have youtube on chrome - Similar Threads - BSOD times designing

2. Encoutered 6 BSODs in 2 days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Encoutered 6 BSODs in 2 days: Hi, it's quite bad that I encountered 6 BSODs in 2 days. I collected all 6 dump files related to these 6 BSODs and the Onedrive link is as follows. Hopefully someone can tell me what these 6 dump files have in common and what causes the BSODs? I'm wondering whether it is...
  3. Random BSOD's when playing Youtube videos on Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD's when playing Youtube videos on Chrome: I have been experiencing BSOD's lately when using Youtube on chrome. In line with the title, this BSOD occurs without any warning or any sort of performance drops, it just randomly and instantaneously happens. Also, I haven't tested if it is only limited to Youtube and...
  4. Random BSOD's when playing Youtube videos on Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD's when playing Youtube videos on Chrome: I have been experiencing BSOD's lately when using Youtube on chrome. In line with the title, this BSOD occurs without any warning or any sort of performance drops, it just randomly and instantaneously happens. Also, I haven't tested if it is only limited to Youtube and...
  5. Random BSOD's when playing Youtube videos on Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. BSoD when watching YouTube in Chrome

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSoD when watching YouTube in Chrome: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pizzahut_666 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hv3294/bsod_when_watching_youtube_in_chrome/
  7. BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.

BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.: For the past couple of weeks, I've been getting a blue screen crash any time I watch YouTube videos on Google Chrome. The blue screens range from Page Fault in Nonpaged Area to Memory Management. I've tried updating my drivers, updating my OS, doing a DISM check and repair,...
  8. BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.

BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.: For the past couple of weeks, I've been getting a blue screen crash any time I watch YouTube videos on Google Chrome. The blue screens range from Page Fault in Nonpaged Area to Memory Management. I've tried updating my drivers, updating my OS, doing a DISM check and repair,...
  9. BSOD when using youtube on chrome, Windows 10.

BSOD when using youtube on chrome, Windows 10.: So far i've gotten 3 different BSOD's, the most frequent one being page fault in nonpaged area, System thread exception not handled. When reinstalling chrome i got a new one that said Memory management. And all the dump files are corrupt so i can't really see what's causing...
  10. BSOD while surfing with chrome of youtube

BSOD while surfing with chrome of youtube: Dear all, Merry Christmas to you! I am geeting very frequent "dcp watchdog violation" BSODs while browsing the web, watching youtube or playing video of any sort. Here are the files for the errors that reliability report of windows 10 :...