Windows 10: BSOD after 5 minutes WIndows is booted and doing nothing

Discus and support BSOD after 5 minutes WIndows is booted and doing nothing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; BSOD after 5 minutes WIndows is booted and doing nothing See collector log in attachment System - Provider [ Name]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mathieuk7, Mar 20, 2018.

1. mathieuk7 Win User

BSOD after 5 minutes WIndows is booted and doing nothing

See collector log in attachment

System
    - Provider
    [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
    [ Guid] {331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4}
    EventID 41
    Version 6
    Level 1
    Task 63
    Opcode 0
    Keywords 0x8000400000000002
    - TimeCreated
    [ SystemTime] 2018-03-18T21:23:04.868577200Z
    EventRecordID 688
    Correlation
    - Execution
    [ ProcessID] 4
    [ ThreadID] 8
    Channel System
    Computer Mathieu
    - Security
    [ UserID] S-1-5-18 - EventData
    BugcheckCode 239
    BugcheckParameter1 0xffffe08f8097d580
    BugcheckParameter2 0x0
    BugcheckParameter3 0x0
    BugcheckParameter4 0x0
    SleepInProgress 0
    PowerButtonTimestamp 0
    BootAppStatus 0
    Checkpoint 0
    ConnectedStandbyInProgress false
    SystemSleepTransitionsToOn 0
    CsEntryScenarioInstanceId 0
    BugcheckInfoFromEFI true
    CheckpointStatus 0

:)

mathieuk7, Mar 20, 2018

2. Windows 10 Anniversary Update BSOD problem

Hi, my system :

AMD fx 6300

Radeon HD 7870

Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1600MHz,

Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" SATA ΙΙΙ

I have a problem during the update to Windows 10 Anniversary , I get BSOD in the instalation and then I get a message :

Reboot and Select proper Boot device or insert Boot Media in selected Boot Device and press a key

I close my PC and I decide to install the update again , but i choose to delete everything.. The installation completed but after 5 minutes when I was at
    desktop I get BSOD again ..

So I deleted Anniversary Update and i Installed again with clean install , but I had this problem again at desktop after 5-10 minutes

Then I installed (clean install) Windows 10 (november update) and I have no problem (no BSOD) ...

Please help me , what can I do ?

Its a serious problem......

tzortzis98, Mar 20, 2018
  3. Constant Crashes

Well, it was 5 days this time, but BSOD again and this time it was 5 minutes after a freeze and black screen crash.

TheJoeGreene, Mar 20, 2018
  4. philc43 Win User

Unfortunately crash dump files are not being created according to the eventlog so there is nothing to debug.

Please try the beta08 log collector provided at the end of the BSOD posting instructions and it may tell us more.

philc43, Mar 20, 2018
  5. mathieuk7 Win User
    As requested, here is the file ! Thank you!!!

mathieuk7, Mar 21, 2018
  6. philc43 Win User
    It looks to me as if your system is trying to update and failing:

Code: Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x800703F1: Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4058043).[/quote] Please make sure you have no corrupted files on your system.

Run sfc /scannow at least three times as explained here:
    Run SFC Command in Windows 10

Note: If SFC could not fix something, then run the command again to see if it may be able to the next time. Sometimes it may take running the sfc /scannow command up to 3 times with Fast Startup turned off and restarting the computer after each time to completely fix everything that it's able to.

If not, then run the Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth command to repair any component store corruption, restart the PC afterwards, and try the sfc /scannow command again.

philc43, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD after 5 minutes WIndows is booted and doing nothing - Similar Threads - BSOD minutes booted

2. BSOD after 5 minutes of boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after 5 minutes of boot: Hi My PC was working fine until yesterday. This morning I opened it up to clean out dust, like I usually do every few months. Since then, it take much longer to boot up, almost 4 to 5 minutes I can use the device for another 5 minutes but it is slow and then a blue screen...
  3. BSOD after 5 minutes of boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after 5 minutes of boot: Hi My PC was working fine until yesterday. This morning I opened it up to clean out dust, like I usually do every few months. Since then, it take much longer to boot up, almost 4 to 5 minutes I can use the device for another 5 minutes but it is slow and then a blue screen...
  4. BSOD after 5 minutes of boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 freezes after booting after ~5 minutes

Windows 10 freezes after booting after ~5 minutes: Hi,A week ago I was using my computer normally and then I made it in sleep mode. After 2 days I opened it to complete my project btw I was using Visual Studio, Spotify, Chrome, and Node cmd after about 10 minutes it froze while reloading a web page I waited for a long time...
  6. Windows 10 freezes after booting after ~5 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 freezes after booting after ~5 minutes: Hi,A week ago I was using my computer normally and then I made it in sleep mode. After 2 days I opened it to complete my project btw I was using Visual Studio, Spotify, Chrome, and Node cmd after about 10 minutes it froze while reloading a web page I waited for a long time...
  7. Windows 10 freezes after booting after ~5 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. BSOD after 5 minutes in any game

BSOD after 5 minutes in any game: Thread in driver message appears with BSOD. New PC, updated, reformatted, updated again, stripped, updated. CONSTANTLY CRASHING THE MORE I DO TO FIX IT AND THE PC MANUFACTURER 5 year warranty with IRONSIDES REFUSES TO CONTACT OR HELP ME FOR 6+ MONTHS NOW. Sorry for yelling,...
  9. BSOD after booting and doing nothing, 13-15 minutes later

BSOD after booting and doing nothing, 13-15 minutes later: The desktop is a PC, built by me, in 2011. AMD FX 6-core, 16 GB RAM, 1TB Western Digital Black, regular HD (not an SSD or hybrid). Motherboard is an ASUS M5A87. This is a business/office/production machine, not a gaming machine. Previous OS was Windows 7, and upgraded to...
  10. BSOD after 5 minutes of idle period

BSOD after 5 minutes of idle period: I run it with Driver verifier... Here is the minidump file https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsmlV167rgkYgpx4LdY0oEBs0DGQ9Q NFO file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsmlV167rgkYgpxxbT_NgPU-ISncKg And some previous dumps. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsmlV167rgkYgpx5OAww_hlaaw2G7A It is a brand...