Windows 10: BSOD after a while playing eve online + browser

Discus and support BSOD after a while playing eve online + browser in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys. I play Eve online with 3 accounts and they are most of the time online in the Background. While that i do different things in browser.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MrHiggins, Dec 26, 2016.

1. MrHiggins Win User

BSOD after a while playing eve online + browser

Hey guys.
    I play Eve online with 3 accounts and they are most of the time online in the Background. While that i do different things in browser. Playing eve with 3 instances as the same time is normal for this game, nothing Special.

It started a while ago, if i do a lot in browser Tabs (Chrome or opera) i got BSOD with different types. Sometimes after 1h, most of the times sites crashed (1 tab = single Windows process). Now over Christmas i cleaned everything, new Windows Image, new Drivers etc. I hoped it is better.

then i got a BSOD Memory corruption also after a while (first dump was after 30min, second one after 3h).

EDIT:
    I kicked out avira and the 2x4gb ram, use my old 2x8gb. I did the same and it took some hours but i got a Crash again, but ist different. Can you tell me whats that last one in the second file from 28.12.? I think the last one is interessting. the one before occurs when i changed RAM etc. There was a bluescreen on a normal shutdown.

thanks and best regards

:)

MrHiggins, Dec 26, 2016

2. Everything crashes after Fall Creators Update

After installing the new update, everything started crashing. Apps, browser tabs, and Windows is throwing BSOD's.

Latest BSOD's error was MEMORY_MANAGEMENT.

I have tried:

• Resetting Windows
    • Tried the "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" command
    • Tried the "sfc /scannow" command
    After enabling Driver Verifier, I was able to boot up Windows and play around for a while, but at some point I got a BSOD with error SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY_CORRUPTION. Not sure if it's related.

MBluestone, Dec 26, 2016
  3. Eve Online and Nero after Windows 10 upgrade

1.EvE is not a browser game. It is a client. www.eve-online.com

2.No changes to any settings before this issue. Only changes after in an attempt to make it work correctly.

3.MSI motherboard

intel duo e8400 3ghz

8gb ram

win10 64bit

Radeon 6670 with latest drivers.

4. "CCP ExeFile has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

Nero gives almost precisely the same warning. It's Nero11 and AFAIK I don't get a free upgrade to latest version.

Gunfighter01, Dec 26, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Latest dump indicates memory_corruption.
    Code: BugCheck 1A, {41793, ffff9300001c9950, d9, d8} Probably caused by : memory_corruption Followup: memory_corruption[/quote] Notice you have mixed memory in use:

Code: [Memory Device (Type 17) - Length 34 - Handle 002dh] Physical Memory Array Handle 0027h Memory Error Info Handle [No Errors] Total Width 64 bits Data Width 64 bits Size 4096MB Form Factor 09h - DIMM Device Set [None] Device Locator A1_DIMM1 Bank Locator A1_BANK1 Memory Type 18h - Specification Reserved Type Detail 0080h - Synchronous Speed 1333MHz Manufacturer Hynix Semiconduc Serial Number Asset Tag Number Part Number HMT351U6CFR8C-PB [Memory Device (Type 17) - Length 34 - Handle 0030h] Physical Memory Array Handle 0027h Memory Error Info Handle [No Errors] Total Width 64 bits Data Width 64 bits Size 8192MB Form Factor 09h - DIMM Device Set [None] Device Locator A1_DIMM2 Bank Locator A1_BANK2 Memory Type 18h - Specification Reserved Type Detail 0080h - Synchronous Speed 1333MHz Manufacturer Corsair Serial Number Asset Tag Number Part Number CML16GX3M2A1600C10[/quote] Try removing the 4GB module then run for awhile, see if that resolves the problem. Sometimes it does, sometimes not. If it does, replace the 4GB module3 with one identical to teh 8GB you have or leave the 4GB out.

The older dump indicates a problem with AVG:
    Code: BugCheck 1A, {4477, 1fffffd0, 0, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgntflt.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgntflt.sys[/quote] Uninstall AVG anti-virus.
    Make sure Windows Defender and Windows Firewall are enabled.

Run that way for awhile to test, see if that resolves the problem.

Ztruker, Dec 26, 2016
  5. MrHiggins Win User
    I had 2x8 gb inside + 2x4gb of same type. I had problems. i tested them one by one and got problems with the small ones.

So i used the 2x4gb from different Computer.

But anyway - i ordered a 6700k, new board an Memory 2 mintues ago*Biggrin

MrHiggins, Dec 26, 2016
  6. MrHiggins Win User
    i deleted avira and removed the ram but have (other) bluescreen i had before sometimes. I updated my qestion!

MrHiggins, Dec 27, 2016
  7. Spectrum Win User
    From the latest crashdump, the only 3rd party driver in the stack is atikmdag.sys, the AMD video driver.

I would suggest updating to the latest version.

Spectrum, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD after a while playing eve online + browser - Similar Threads - BSOD while playing

2. Unable to uninstall eve online from computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to uninstall eve online from computer: How to uninstall Eve online from my computer having windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-uninstall-eve-online-from-computer/5740c5f6-a29c-4bca-815a-5ad067993461
  3. BSOD while playing online gamesCSGO, Valorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing online gamesCSGO, Valorant: Hello there, I'm having a problem. My PC crashes while I'm playing online games likeCSGO, Valorant. I had same problem with old PC and now I have a "NEW" one, EXCEPT my GPU which one is from old computer. I think the problem is hiding behind GPU. I'm having freezes/crashes...
  4. BSOD while playing online gamesCSGO, Valorant

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while playing online gamesCSGO, Valorant: Hello there, I'm having a problem. My PC crashes while I'm playing online games likeCSGO, Valorant. I had same problem with old PC and now I have a "NEW" one, EXCEPT my GPU which one is from old computer. I think the problem is hiding behind GPU. I'm having freezes/crashes...
  5. BSOD while playing Mechwarrior Online

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while playing Mechwarrior Online: Hello all i keep having BSOD while playing MWO, as per title. For those who dont know, MWO is a FPS with intensive graphic and network load. I would like to pinpoint the cause of the problem and be proactive towards the game developers and try and find as much as possible...
  6. BSOD increasing frequency while playing EVE online

BSOD increasing frequency while playing EVE online: Started a month ago went 3 weeks no BSOD about 3 days ago 2 in one week since then it has been every hour or so while playing a game called eve online. Although I cant confirm this to be contributing to the failure (as I mostly am playing this while on my computer) I'm...
  7. bsod playing eve online. IRQ/KMODE not handled

bsod playing eve online. IRQ/KMODE not handled: win 10, msi gaming 970 mobo,gtx 680,fx6300,8gb ram. while playing eve online it crashed and while browsing web on chrome. this hasnt happened in over a month. just started when playing eve. i realized the gpu wasnt updated to the latest one. i just went and updated it im...
  8. BSoD while playing black desert online

BSoD while playing black desert online: I have been having this crash happen for a while. I have replaced my harddrive as well as replaced my hdd. After replacing my hdd and my video card it seemed to work for a while with no problems playing games like world of warcraft, but the first time I tried to play black...
  9. BSOD while playing browser game.

BSOD while playing browser game.: newly updated to 10 pro from 7 pro. crashed today while I was playing browser based flash player game. I made sure to update all my drivers and re-installed programs that needed to be. my computer is self built (my first custom). Any help would be great. thank you for your...
  10. BSOD While Playing Elder Scrolle Online

BSOD While Playing Elder Scrolle Online: Hello! Been getting a __lot__ of display driver crashes, mostly while playing Elder Scrolls Online, but sometimes other games as well, and sometimes while just watching a Youtube video! Some snippets from Event Viewer : Code: Fault bucket...