Windows 10: BSOD after change The WLAN Card to AW-CE123H in Win10

Discus and support BSOD after change The WLAN Card to AW-CE123H in Win10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I change my Wlan card to aw-ce123h in my laptop(clevo p150em) but I always get BSOD and I need to disable the wlan card in safe mode. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by haseogu, Sep 26, 2016.

1. haseogu Win User

BSOD after change The WLAN Card to AW-CE123H in Win10

Hi everyone, I change my Wlan card to aw-ce123h in my laptop(clevo p150em) but I always get BSOD and I need to disable the wlan card in safe mode. I suspect the driver error and make my laptop freeze. Please help me to fix it.
    note:
    I purchase my card from amazon.com
    ( I hope I post it in the right place)

:)

haseogu, Sep 26, 2016
  2. stroal Win User
    stroal, Sep 26, 2016
  3. cab13140 Win User
    Nvidia Geforce GTX870M driver_power_state_failure

Hello,

I buyed a new gaming laptop last month, which integrate an Nvidia GTX 870M. I upgraded to Win10 and then installed all drivers but after a restart I get BSOD Driver_Power_State_Failure after 2 minutes... Reinstalled all drivers but no way... Still having
    this.

I know it's my graphic card, in BSOD dump the nvlddmkm is the problem.

Hope it's not a hardware problem...

Thanks,

cab13140, Sep 26, 2016
  4. Adalwar Win User

I assume you had another WLAN card installed before.
    Did you remove Drivers for the old card before you put the new Card in? If not, you will have to.
    Proceed as this:
    With the new card still installed, go to Device Manager and Delete current Drivers for WLAN+BT. Ckeck the Box "Delete Driver".
    Go to Programm and Features, uninstall all Software for WLNA+BT.
    Shut down
    Remove new card
    Put old Card again in System
    Boot.
    Remove all Drivers as above for the old Wlan+BT.
    Shut Down.
    Remove old WLAN and put new in.
    Now, it will Best to Reset your BIOS.
    In my Laptop, I remove Batterie, Back-up Cell, memory modules and wait some time (like 5 minutes) before putt all back again.
    Some Laptops it will reset BIOS by pressing power button for 1 minute.
    When you boot again, do not install any Drivers, see if Windows will install automatically Drivers . You may want to force Windows to search on-line for the Drivers.
    If Windows does not find Drivers for your Card, then try to install Drivers for 8.1.
    If it still does not work, you are out of luck and probably Best option is to go to W10-1511.
    Seems that with W10-1607 (AU), a lot of people are having a lot of problems with Drivers, specially Wi-Fi.

Adalwar, Sep 26, 2016
  5. haseogu Win User
    thanks for your fast response. I already try your method but the old wireless driver is persistent and I can't remove it at all. Do you know how to remove it ?

haseogu, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD after change The WLAN Card to AW-CE123H in Win10 - Similar Threads - BSOD change WLAN

2. Awful Visual Changes after Accidentally Turning On High Contrast Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Awful Visual Changes after Accidentally Turning On High Contrast Mode: Hello, I accidentally turned on High Contrast mode today, and when I turned it back off, a bunch of visuals on my version of Windows has been changed. Instead of a transparent task bar and header bar on programs, they are solid gray (even though transparency is on), and all...
  3. amazon aws

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    amazon aws: stop amazon aws from sending emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/amazon-aws/01c2b30e-4c90-42c4-988c-53cbdf77e0f4
  4. Awful sound after Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Awful sound after Windows 10 Update: Helloo. So yesterday my PC updated to a new Windows 10 update and the sound quality is awful. It has messed up my EQ that I had set with Fx Sound Enhancer as I have a car subwoofer hooked up to an RCA splitter to my HiFi system AUX cable that connects into the GREEN...
  5. Awful sound after Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Awful sound after Windows 10 Update: Helloo. So yesterday my PC updated to a new Windows 10 update and the sound quality is awful. It has messed up my EQ that I had set with Fx Sound Enhancer as I have a car subwoofer hooked up to an RCA splitter to my HiFi system AUX cable that connects into the GREEN...
  6. Awful design of 'Open with...'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Awful design of 'Open with...': With a file selected in Explorer I right click to show the context menu. Then I click 'Open with' to display the menu of choices. But why does this not include the default, associated program (GPS Utility in this case)? [img] I did not d-click the file to launch...
  7. BSOD after upgrade to Win10/trouble "Resetting" Win10/

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after upgrade to Win10/trouble "Resetting" Win10/: A few months back I: Purchased a new Samsung 850 EVO SSHD and also upgraded from Win7 to Win10. After the upgrade I started experiencing seemingly random system lock-ups. They occur one of two ways: 1. happens periodically when the system is left running on the desktop....
  8. Qualcomm Atheros DW1525 (802.11n) WLAN PCIe Card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros DW1525 (802.11n) WLAN PCIe Card: Please, where can I find the latest driver approved or compatible with my Dell Inspiron 560MT- 7 to 10 upgraded system? I have tried to find sites with Google, but my ESET suite blocked every site visited and would not ignore any I tried to release, knowing the risk. 68383
  9. NO Internet - Wlan password change not possible!

NO Internet - Wlan password change not possible!: I changed the wlan password in my router. Now my wlan connection in win 10 doesn´t work anymore. I know how to change the wlan password for a connection in win 7, but i cant find the option in win 10 and now my wlan connection doesn´t work anymore. 13901
  10. WLAN problems after upgrade to W10

WLAN problems after upgrade to W10: Hello everyone! I've upgraded my laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Now it says there are "no connections available", although my Wifi is working perfectly on other devices. I've been checking and trying some things, but nothing seems to work. This is what I know: - I...