Windows 10: BSOD after change The WLAN Card to AW-CE123H in Win10

Discus and support BSOD after change The WLAN Card to AW-CE123H in Win10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I change my Wlan card to aw-ce123h in my laptop(clevo p150em) but I always get BSOD and I need to disable the wlan card in safe mode. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by haseogu, Sep 26, 2016.

1. haseogu Win User

BSOD after change The WLAN Card to AW-CE123H in Win10

Hi everyone, I change my Wlan card to aw-ce123h in my laptop(clevo p150em) but I always get BSOD and I need to disable the wlan card in safe mode. I suspect the driver error and make my laptop freeze. Please help me to fix it.
    note:
    I purchase my card from amazon.com
    ( I hope I post it in the right place)

:)

haseogu, Sep 26, 2016
  2. stroal Win User
    stroal, Sep 26, 2016
  3. cab13140 Win User
    Nvidia Geforce GTX870M driver_power_state_failure

Hello,

I buyed a new gaming laptop last month, which integrate an Nvidia GTX 870M. I upgraded to Win10 and then installed all drivers but after a restart I get BSOD Driver_Power_State_Failure after 2 minutes... Reinstalled all drivers but no way... Still having
    this.

I know it's my graphic card, in BSOD dump the nvlddmkm is the problem.

Hope it's not a hardware problem...

Thanks,

cab13140, Sep 26, 2016
  4. Adalwar Win User

I assume you had another WLAN card installed before.
    Did you remove Drivers for the old card before you put the new Card in? If not, you will have to.
    Proceed as this:
    With the new card still installed, go to Device Manager and Delete current Drivers for WLAN+BT. Ckeck the Box "Delete Driver".
    Go to Programm and Features, uninstall all Software for WLNA+BT.
    Shut down
    Remove new card
    Put old Card again in System
    Boot.
    Remove all Drivers as above for the old Wlan+BT.
    Shut Down.
    Remove old WLAN and put new in.
    Now, it will Best to Reset your BIOS.
    In my Laptop, I remove Batterie, Back-up Cell, memory modules and wait some time (like 5 minutes) before putt all back again.
    Some Laptops it will reset BIOS by pressing power button for 1 minute.
    When you boot again, do not install any Drivers, see if Windows will install automatically Drivers . You may want to force Windows to search on-line for the Drivers.
    If Windows does not find Drivers for your Card, then try to install Drivers for 8.1.
    If it still does not work, you are out of luck and probably Best option is to go to W10-1511.
    Seems that with W10-1607 (AU), a lot of people are having a lot of problems with Drivers, specially Wi-Fi.

Adalwar, Sep 26, 2016
  5. haseogu Win User
    thanks for your fast response. I already try your method but the old wireless driver is persistent and I can't remove it at all. Do you know how to remove it ?

haseogu, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD after change The WLAN Card to AW-CE123H in Win10 - Similar Threads - BSOD change WLAN

2. Awful stuttering followed by BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Awful stuttering followed by BSOD: So I've got a fairly new laptop so there shouldn't be any issues yet I get this these stutters when I just browsing on the internetI use Brave and suddenly out of nowhere a blue screen. I just downloaded Apex Legends today and ran it first in a long time, it's never caused...
  3. Awful stuttering followed by BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Awful stuttering followed by BSOD: So I've got a fairly new laptop so there shouldn't be any issues yet I get this these stutters when I just browsing on the internetI use Brave and suddenly out of nowhere a blue screen. I just downloaded Apex Legends today and ran it first in a long time, it's never caused...
  4. Awful stuttering followed by BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Awful Win10 user interface makes Win10 management a nightmare

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Awful Win10 user interface makes Win10 management a nightmare: Recently a neighbor asked me to help him troubleshoot a printer problem on his Win10 Lenovo laptop, since I've used Windows for decades and am fairly computer-savvy. But his Win10 user interface was incomprehensible to me. On my Win10 Dell laptop, I have Windows configured...
  6. Creating wlan 5ghz AP on win10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Creating wlan 5ghz AP on win10: I recently bought Oculus Quest 2 and I read that it could be used wireless with a 5ghz router (or by creating pc AP). The problem is I don't have one but my pc is capable of creating 5ghz Access Point but only when connected to 5ghz connection (I tested it by connecting my...
  7. Updated Win10 now PC is running awfully

Updated Win10 now PC is running awfully: Earlier this month I performed a windows 10 update as it asked me to do (not to 2004), and since completing that update my CPU has been struggling. It tanks and freezes when doing my usual things, Steam is constantly freezing my PC and it's getting really frustrating. Specs:...
  8. No WLAN after Windows Update?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No WLAN after Windows Update?: Yesterday I downloaded the latest win10 update on my laptop. After rebooting I can't receive WLAN anymore, a restart of my laptop and router didn't help. Other devices can connect to the WLAN, but not the laptop. If I connect my laptop to the router with a cable I have...
  9. Very Strange Problem with WLAN Card

Very Strange Problem with WLAN Card: So I've got a card called the TP-Link Archer T9E. Installed driver. Didn't work. Visited forums. They said that for some reason, the card doesn't like Win10 (but will gladly work with 8 and earlier)—"take out the antennae from the card"; I now get a signal, albeit a very,...
  10. Wlan card upgrade on laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wlan card upgrade on laptop: Hi guys, I wanna upgrade the Wlan card on my Inspiron 1545. I know the right size but some of the cards come with Bluetooth and my laptop already has a separate Bluetooth module. Will this be a problem or I have to buy a wlan card without bluetooth integrated. If you already...