Windows 10: BSOD after creators update: no_more_irp_stack_locations

Discus and support BSOD after creators update: no_more_irp_stack_locations in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've never seen this bsod before wondering if anyone has any insight? Thanks!CHRIS-PC-Sat_10_28_2017__02243_72.zip 96630 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by chdrummer, Oct 27, 2017.

1. chdrummer Win User

BSOD after creators update: no_more_irp_stack_locations

I've never seen this bsod before wondering if anyone has any insight?

Thanks!CHRIS-PC-Sat_10_28_2017__02243_72.zip

:)

chdrummer, Oct 27, 2017
  2. RVilla51 Win User

Windows 10 Kernel mode trap

Hardware : Laptop Dell Inspiron 3442.

Ran all diagnostics like mdsched.exe. no problem with memory. My BSOD only occur after updating to Creators Update for Windows 10. Please help

RVilla51, Oct 27, 2017
  3. Windows 10 After creators update BSOD: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (OS Version: 15063.13)

After installing creators update through update assistant, getting"BSOD: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" when my laptop going on shutdown process. Please revert this issue. OS Version: 15063.13.

senthil_kumar_666, Oct 27, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste: slmgr /dlv

Please post an image into the thread or post a share link using one drive or drop box.

zbook, Oct 27, 2017
  5. chdrummer Win User
    Just curious why you would need to see that before I upload it?

chdrummer, Oct 28, 2017
  6. zbook New Member
    The website has rules applicable to piracy.

zbook, Oct 28, 2017
  7. chdrummer Win User
    tenforum.jpg - Google Drive

lol well i didnt pirate windows so strange you'd ask for that.

chdrummer, Oct 28, 2017
  8. zbook New Member

Open administrative command prompt and copy and paste:

for /f "delims=|" %a in ('dir /B /S C:\*ospp.vbs') do cscript "%a" /dstatus > "%userprofile%\Desktop\Genuine_Office.txt

Please post an image into the thread using one drive or drop box share link.

zbook, Oct 28, 2017
  9. chdrummer Win User
    I don't have office but here ya go

BSOD after creators update: no_more_irp_stack_locations [​IMG]

chdrummer, Oct 28, 2017
  10. zbook New Member
    Please run the following software and post results into the thread:

http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/farbar/FRST.exe
    http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/farbar/FRST64.exe

ESET: Free Virus Scan | Online Virus Scan from ESET ESET
    MALWAREBYTES: Malwarebytes | Free Cyber Security & Anti-Malware Software
    SUERANTISPYWARE: SUPERAntiSpyware | Remove Malware | Remove Spyware - AntiMalware, AntiSpyware, AntiAdware!
    AdwCleaner: Malwarebytes | AdwCleaner

Open Ccleaner > windows tab > scroll down to system and advanced > post an image into the thread
    Take Screenshot in Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials

zbook, Oct 29, 2017
  11. chdrummer Win User
    bsod - Google Drive

chdrummer, Oct 29, 2017
  12. zbook New Member
  13. axe0 New Member

Hi chdrummer,

Do you have exclusions set in your protection software and the tools that you ran?
    I'm surprised to see that some entries haven't been detected/removed by any of the tools.

If you have exclusions configured, remove them and run the suggested tools in post #8 again. Until they are removed we can't provide support due to the risk that you may pirate programs( + possibility of infections) which is against the forum rules.

Forum Rules - Windows 10 Forums

14. chdrummer Win User
    The only exceptions I have are in windows defender. It's only for pro tools since its recommended by avid(the company who makes it).

Any of the other scans I ran recommended here had no exceptions set.

chdrummer, Oct 29, 2017
  15. axe0 New Member
Thema:

1. BSOD after creators update: no_more_irp_stack_locations - Similar Threads - BSOD creators update

2. BSOD loop after unsuccessful update to Windows 10 Creator Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD loop after unsuccessful update to Windows 10 Creator Update: Hi everyone, recently I tried serveral ways to update my Windows 10 to the newest version. After trying using bootable USB created using Media Creation Tool, I encountered a serious issue - I am unable to boot to Windows - I am getting BSOD with SERVICE_CRITICAL_FAILURE...
  3. BSOD after Fall Creators Update [IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL]

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after Fall Creators Update [IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL]: First time this happened, I was playing Wolfenstein 2 and I assumed it was the game. However, this happened just 5 minutes ago again and I was on my desktop. I'm suspicious it's my GPU undervolt on the new AMD drivers. The BSOD happened in the game on 17.10.2, and I'm...
  4. Strange BSOD after the Creators Update

Strange BSOD after the Creators Update: Hello friends! Well, let's get to the point immediately. The first thing that happened after the update was the appearance of a strange BSOD with the error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and related to the file ntoskrnl.exe. This error always followed the same pattern: it...
  5. BSOD after Creators Update "Attempted Switch from DPC"

BSOD after Creators Update "Attempted Switch from DPC": System crashes 2-3 times a day, usually when idle. Log Collector files attached. Attachment 133382 83485
  6. Different BSOD errors after W10 Creators Update

Different BSOD errors after W10 Creators Update: Hi everyone, After the latest W10 creators update, I have started to get various BSOD. It can happen in a few hours or a few minutes after I turn on my laptop. I have a gaming laptop with Windows 10 PRO 64bit which never had problems before the Creator Update. Specs:...
  7. BSOD after Fall Creators update, 0x000000c8

BSOD after Fall Creators update, 0x000000c8: Hello. I'm having BSODs and other problems like start menu not working after upgrading to v1709. The strange thing is that BSODs occur only when pc turns on, meaning no BSOD when I restart. I even tried a clean install from different 1709 .ISO and still getting BSODs....
  8. Many BSOD since Creator update?

Many BSOD since Creator update?: Dear all, Since Creator update I have many BSOD. Not sure to what action it is linked. Can somebody help (see file) please? TY in advance. Attachment 147994 90897
  9. BSOD on boot after Creator update, error 0xc000000f

BSOD on boot after Creator update, error 0xc000000f: I have a dell xps 14 z laptop. It originally came with windows 7. I took advantage of the free windows 10 upgrade when it came out a while ago. Laptop was running well until I did a large windows 10 update (I believe it was the creator update) a few days ago. Immediately...
  10. Myriad of issues after Creator update

in Windows 10 Support
    Myriad of issues after Creator update: Hey folks, I have been having some rather annoying issued as of installing the Creator update. These issues include: -Incredibly slow boot time -Disk usage maxing out whenever a program is launched -Incredibly slow browser speeds (Using Waterfox. Chrome seems to function...