Windows 10: bsod after downgrading from windows 10 to windows 7

Discus and support bsod after downgrading from windows 10 to windows 7 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, my name is tom and i have a little problem here after downgrading from win 10 back to win 7. All i know is that it can work on safety mode and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tom8258, Dec 23, 2015.

1. tom8258 Win User

bsod after downgrading from windows 10 to windows 7

Hi guys, my name is tom and i have a little problem here after downgrading from win 10 back to win 7. All i know is that it can work on safety mode and teh bsod code os 0x0000007e. Can somebody tell me why is this happening and how to solve it? Btw laptop is Hp Pavillion g6.

Thanks in advance!

:)

tom8258, Dec 23, 2015

2. Check this List to Determine if Your Computer is Compatible with the Windows 10

Hi i want to report something

last november i updated my windows from 1703 to 1709

but after that my nvidia gtx 1050 ti didn't work like before

suddenly bsod appeared it's says video tdr violation

i google it and it says to update the nvidia driver

i updated it but after booting it became stuck and bsod again

the i was using recovery option to recover it

i downgraded the nvidia driver version

it was fine then but after couple of days it became bsod again with problem " watchdog violation"

then i found that you need to downgrade the windows before 10 days but it was already pass 10 days

so i wanted to downgrade it by myself but the windows is originally from this laptop and no disc at all

if i downgrade it manually, does the windows installation from this laptop gone?

my laptop is Asus Rog Strix gl553Ve

please i need answer soon

StefanusDany, Dec 23, 2015
  3. mike_b977 Win User
    Downgrading windows 10 after one month

Hello, is there any way to downgrade from windows 10 to windows 7 after a month of having it?

mike_b977, Dec 23, 2015
  4. bsod after downgrading from windows 10 to windows 7

Hello there, tom.
    I would try these:
    • Get your Windows 7 media device and reinstall Windows
    • Try auto-repair
    • Follow these steps:

• Put in your Windows 10 media device, boot into the USB
    • Select your language and keyboard input, then click next.
    • Click "Repair this computer"
    • Go to "Advanced options"
    • click system restore
    • Select a restore point before you downgraded to Windows 7.
    Hope I helped!

AbAppletic, Dec 23, 2015
Thema:

bsod after downgrading from windows 10 to windows 7

1. bsod after downgrading from windows 10 to windows 7 - Similar Threads - bsod downgrading

2. I need help getting out of BSOD after trying to downgrade Windows from 11 to 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting out of BSOD after trying to downgrade Windows from 11 to 10: My MoBo: GIGABYTE H410M S2My CPU: Intel i5-10400fMy GPU: NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 1030Basically I tried enabling secure boot on win 11 but it did not work, so I thought of downgrading my system but of course something had to go wrong and i am stuck in a loop of BSODs....
  3. I need help getting out of BSOD after trying to downgrade Windows from 11 to 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help getting out of BSOD after trying to downgrade Windows from 11 to 10: My MoBo: GIGABYTE H410M S2My CPU: Intel i5-10400fMy GPU: NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 1030Basically I tried enabling secure boot on win 11 but it did not work, so I thought of downgrading my system but of course something had to go wrong and i am stuck in a loop of BSODs....
  4. BSOD after downgrade to Win 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after downgrade to Win 10?: Hello everyone! Today I updated my PC to Windows 11. After having a look I decided it ultimately wasn't for me and downgraded back to Windows 10. When my PC first started on Win10 again it was incredibly slow and then after about a minute I got a BSOD. The PC restarted by...
  5. BSOD after downgrade to Win 10?

BSOD after downgrade to Win 10?: Hello everyone! Today I updated my PC to Windows 11. After having a look I decided it ultimately wasn't for me and downgraded back to Windows 10. When my PC first started on Win10 again it was incredibly slow and then after about a minute I got a BSOD. The PC restarted by...
  6. BSOD after downgrade to Win 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How do I fix these BSOD’s so I am able to use my laptop, as I tried to downgrade it from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix these BSOD’s so I am able to use my laptop, as I tried to downgrade it from...: Please offer a step-by-step explanation, as well as offer more details, if possible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-these-bsods-so-i-am-able-to-use-my/ac435a93-b16a-4454-a37d-663adb01d7b6
  8. How do I fix these BSOD’s so I am able to use my laptop, as I tried to downgrade it from...

How do I fix these BSOD’s so I am able to use my laptop, as I tried to downgrade it from...: Please offer a step-by-step explanation, as well as offer more details, if possible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-these-bsods-so-i-am-able-to-use-my/ac435a93-b16a-4454-a37d-663adb01d7b6
  9. Facing regular BSOD due to memory management faults even after Downgraded from windows 11...

Facing regular BSOD due to memory management faults even after Downgraded from windows 11...: I have Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3 which came with preinstalled windows 11 and its specs are: Ryzen 5 5600H,8GB RAM,512 GB SSD, Nvidia GEFORCE GTX 1650 .After the installation of update April rollout, My windows 11 was getting into BSOD crashes showing errorMEMOERY_MANAGEMENT, It...
  10. Facing regular BSOD due to memory management faults even after Downgraded from windows 11...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Facing regular BSOD due to memory management faults even after Downgraded from windows 11...: I have Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3 which came with preinstalled windows 11 and its specs are: Ryzen 5 5600H,8GB RAM,512 GB SSD, Nvidia GEFORCE GTX 1650 .After the installation of update April rollout, My windows 11 was getting into BSOD crashes showing errorMEMOERY_MANAGEMENT, It...