Windows 10: BSOD after driver updates - Multiple computers

Discus and support BSOD after driver updates - Multiple computers in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently started working for a MSP and I'm learning the ropes, so bear with me. I deployed driver updates for a client, and three computers have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tmcdonald, Oct 26, 2016.

1. tmcdonald Win User

BSOD after driver updates - Multiple computers

I recently started working for a MSP and I'm learning the ropes, so bear with me.

I deployed driver updates for a client, and three computers have BSOD'd today.

I've tried disabling drivers, updating, the whole 9 yards.

I can only start the PC in safe mode.

I appreciate any help given. I've been pulling my hair out over this.

:)

tmcdonald, Oct 26, 2016
  2. JenilShah Win User

Video TDR failure on windows 10 64-bit

Hi, I've checked all DUMP files they are older than 30 days.

I tried to do windows 10 anniversary update however after update it gives multiple errors

like PAGE POOL HEADER, CUSTOM_ERROR and other BSOD errors

What happens is that the moment I windows try to update ATI chipset driver to AMD

it gives some or the order BSOD crash.

Need help with fixing atikmpag.sys driver update issues.

JenilShah, Oct 26, 2016
  3. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi Sumit,

Just checking back in. After multiple WiFI driver updates, I fully uninstalled the card, and reinstalled the same driver I was using, and all my BSOD issues are resolved. No issues since.

Thanks so much for the help! And Happy New Year!

Keith

KeithHughes1, Oct 26, 2016
  4. tmcdonald Win User

There are no system restore points.

tmcdonald, Oct 26, 2016
  5. axe0 New Member
    Hi tmcdonald,

Welcome to the 10forums and apologies for the delay.

Are you still in need of help?

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD after driver updates - Multiple computers - Similar Threads - BSOD driver updates

2. Multiple BSOD after updating drivers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD after updating drivers: I've had several BSOD errors over the last month or so. I initially suspected a faulty driver in my GPU since analyzing my MEMORY.DMP file in WinDB indicated that this was the case. However, I am still getting the blue screen despite my best efforts, most recently with a...
  3. Multiple BSOD after updating drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD after updating drivers: I've had several BSOD errors over the last month or so. I initially suspected a faulty driver in my GPU since analyzing my MEMORY.DMP file in WinDB indicated that this was the case. However, I am still getting the blue screen despite my best efforts, most recently with a...
  4. Multiple BSOD after updating drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Multiple BSODs after using Driver Verifier

Multiple BSODs after using Driver Verifier: Hello, I've been getting BSODs from time to time (few times a month) randomly while working, so I decided to find out the problem using driver verifier. I had four BSODs so far, all of them before startup. Three I hopefully resolved (twice I uninstalled the software and one...
  6. Cannot login to computer after multiple BSOD

Cannot login to computer after multiple BSOD: Hi, I’ve been having random blue screens recently, and each time the error message has been different from the last. Today, I was using my computer just fine on Zoom, when I got another Blue Screen. When the computer restarted, it got into another blue screen and this...
  7. Multiple BSOD after driver updates and BIOS update

Multiple BSOD after driver updates and BIOS update: Hi, timeline of events: Since November receiving error #132 while running WoW Recently reached out to GMs when error became frequent enough that it was interrupting game play Was advised to use DDU to uninstall old AMD drivers done, reinstall NVIDIA drivers clean done,...
  8. Win10 not booting after multiple BSODs, updated GPU driver and chkdsk

Win10 not booting after multiple BSODs, updated GPU driver and chkdsk: Hi all, I normally manage to solve things myself, but have become more computer illiterate over recent years and have ended surrendering my home pc to the kids. The rig was running well, has older hardware, but didn't have any issues running some easy going games and other...
  9. Multiple BSOD after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Multiple BSOD after Windows Update: Minidump file:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqbzodFSAKb4r3nk63WoCRHE7Lsd?e=HS6S5m OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763 Components:https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/21391461 Mobo is a b350F All hardware is less than a year old and bought new except...
  10. Multiple BSOD after Windows Update Installed

Multiple BSOD after Windows Update Installed: I installed this update (K4515384) on September 18 and ever since then I've been getting random blue screens of death. My friend thinks it's this update in particular causing them. According to Google, a few others are having problems with this update and their internet...