Windows 10: BSOD after exiting a game: Page Fault in Non Paged Area

Discus and support BSOD after exiting a game: Page Fault in Non Paged Area in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, so as the title suggests, I had just closed my "Metal Gear Solid V" game and returned to desktop when I got a BSOD. The BSOD said there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hopfuly1stnLst, Oct 13, 2015.

1. BSOD after exiting a game: Page Fault in Non Paged Area

Hi there,

so as the title suggests, I had just closed my "Metal Gear Solid V" game and returned to desktop when I got a BSOD. The BSOD said there was a page fault in a non paged area, as well as an error with a .dll file but I didn't manage to get its name.

I've never gotten a BSOD on this computer before. I've had the computer for a little over a year now. Also I've played that game for over a month with no problems.

The computer has been functioning normally thus far.

I've attached a .zip file in accordance to this link:
    BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums
    I also have the larger memory dump file if needed, just ask for me to upload it.

I hope to hear from you soon, and thank you in advance for your help.

:)

Hopfuly1stnLst, Oct 13, 2015

2. After updates BSOD "PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA"

Unfortunately, this problem is not resolved. I continue to get the BSOD with the SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED
    bcmwl63a.sys .

This is really frustrating while in live class. Help is appreciated.

Thanks, again.

SharonKP12, Oct 13, 2015
  3. Sharnana Win User
    After updates BSOD "PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA"

I have been running Windows 10 for several months. Yesterday, it updated upon shutdown. Since I restarted the computer, it will run for awhile, but randomly goes to BSOD with error: "PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGE AREA", shuts down and restarts. I was able to get
    in and check the drivers to see if any need updating, updated some, but the Dell driver, thats needs updating, keeps sending the computer to BSOD with the "Page Fault" message.

Windows Updates 9/15/2016:

KB3176937

KB3176935

KB3176938

Any help is greatly appreciated. We use this computer for classes and need to get it up and running by Monday. I'm currently using my phone to type, so I apologize for any typos.

Thanks!

Sharnana, Oct 13, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD after exiting a game: Page Fault in Non Paged Area

Hi Hopfuly1stnLst,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Please check your manufacturer for driver updates and BIOS updates.
    A list of old drivers you most likely need to get from your manufacturer.
    Code: TeeDriverx64 TeeDriverx64.sys Thu Sep 05 20:02:18 2013 (5228C72A) // Intel driver iwdbus iwdbus.sys Tue Dec 17 23:47:38 2013 (52B0D48A) // Intel driver iaStorA iaStorA.sys Fri Mar 14 00:52:06 2014 (532244A6) // Intel driver ETDSMBus ETDSMBus.sys Mon Mar 10 12:48:16 2014 (531DA680) // Touchpad driver AcpiVpc AcpiVpc.sys Wed Sep 25 04:29:03 2013 (52424A6F) // Lenovo driver, possibly from the software, recommended to remove Lenovo software if you don't use it[/quote] Please check Malwarebytes for updates
    Code: mbam mbam.sys Wed Sep 03 19:50:25 2014 (540754E1)[/quote]

Thema:

BSOD after exiting a game: Page Fault in Non Paged Area

1. BSOD after exiting a game: Page Fault in Non Paged Area - Similar Threads - BSOD exiting game

2. BSOD page fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD page fault in non paged area: Hello, i recently bought an HP Victus laptop, and since the day i bought it sporadically crashes giving the page fault in non paged area, with the file win32kfull.sys, I tried all sorts of solutions, but it keeps BSODing. Here's the dump files if someone wants to analyze...
  3. The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD: I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 on a new PC. As soon as I install the LAN or connect an ethernet cable and connect to the internet, I get a BSOD with the fault: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA. I have tried pretty much everything to get it up and running...
  4. The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD

The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD: I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 on a new PC. As soon as I install the LAN or connect an ethernet cable and connect to the internet, I get a BSOD with the fault: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA. I have tried pretty much everything to get it up and running...
  5. The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. [BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area

[BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area: This BSOD began randomly and has happened at least 3-4 times in the past 3 weeks. I recently noticed "win32kfull.sys failed" which I didn't see the last few times my system has crashed may have missed them. These BSOD's also usually happen when I'm playing Minecraft. Link to...
  7. [BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area: This BSOD began randomly and has happened at least 3-4 times in the past 3 weeks. I recently noticed "win32kfull.sys failed" which I didn't see the last few times my system has crashed may have missed them. These BSOD's also usually happen when I'm playing Minecraft. Link to...
  8. BSOD - Page fault in non paged area

BSOD - Page fault in non paged area: My BSODs seemed to start when there was a failed Windows 1909 update install. They seem to happen when the PC is cold booted. Attached are the winver and logfile from the V2 log tool. [img] ABSOLUTION-(2020-08-17_16-19-47).zip 162717
  9. BSOD Page fault in non paged area

BSOD Page fault in non paged area: Help! No matter what I am doing on my laptop I will get the BSOD at least once a day. I have reset my laptop to factory settings multiple times and have deleted a lot of files but no matter what I still get the screen with the message PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. I have...
  10. BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA

BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA: Hi folks, I seem to be having some issues with a blue screen of death.. Page fault in non paged area. ( this is being reported at the blue screeen -- nvlddmkm.sys) My C: drive recently died so i replaced with a Sandisk Ultra 3D 1TB, so the system has a fresh...