Windows 10: BSOD after first restart - stuck in permanent bootloop

Discus and support BSOD after first restart - stuck in permanent bootloop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Sup guys, this is really really frustrating.. I am stuck in a bootloop of just two different error code right now, I can't access my desktop at all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xZaggin, Aug 23, 2015.

1. xZaggin Win User

BSOD after first restart - stuck in permanent bootloop

Sup guys, this is really really frustrating..

I am stuck in a bootloop of just two different error code right now, I can't access my desktop at all

When windows tries to boot up it tells me

" *Sad crash Bad_system_config_info"

I know where this error came from, In order to make my USB device work I needed to disable USB 3.0 in the BIOS
    which worked perfectly fine for me in 8 and 8.1

I go to the bios menu > Advanced> USB configuration> XHCI Pre-Boot mode > Disable.

I save and restart and BAM blue screen. I thought okay I guess not, so I changed it back to Enabled and restart
    BAM bluescreen again. Same error code Bad_system_config_info. I tried restoring the bios settings to default, Nope.

I can't load windows for shit. Once it gathers data and restarts it bring me to another page that says error code 0xc00000001

from then onn i can pick too Try again - Start up settings (safemode - debugging etc) [none work it just crashes regardless] UEFI Firmware settings and F9 for a different operating system.

I can't even find the recovery tools! what the hell? SHift+F8 while booting doesn't work.
    Right now I am so pissed off because windows 10 is supposed to be better, yet it crashes endlessly by a simple change that 8 and 8.1 - EVEN AFTER REVERTING IT.

Does anyone have any ideas?

:)

xZaggin, Aug 23, 2015
  2. ChrisV_ Win User

Windows 10 Bootlooping

My Windows 10 Asus is stuck in a bootloop after failing to install an update. The computer restarts, displays the message "Restoring previous version of Windows", and then restarts again. Is there any way to stop this?

ChrisV_, Aug 23, 2015
  3. Stuck in bootloop after windows upgrade assistant fails

My computer is stuck in bootloop after windows upgrade fails to upgrade from version 1607, installation stopped at 45 % with thw message, windows could not configure one or more system components. And now when it tryes to go back to the earlier version
    of windows i'm stucked in bootloop

RogerAndreassen, Aug 23, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Lets first try to get into the recovery tools, in case of ASUS you need to press F9 to get into the recovery.

Thema:

1. BSOD after first restart - stuck in permanent bootloop - Similar Threads - BSOD restart stuck

2. laptop stuck in bootloop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop stuck in bootloop: After upgrading to Windows 11, I didn't really like it so I decided to go back to Windows 10, after I thought everything was going okay, it gave me a bluescreen, I thought nothing of it since it restarted and seemed to go back to what it was doing, and then it did it again,...
  3. Stuck on a downgrade bootloop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on a downgrade bootloop: So I’ve recently upgraded to windows 11 but a few of my apps weren’t compatible with it so I decided to downgrade. But as it was downgrading it got stuck in a loop and keeps giving me the blue screen of death and restarting the boot loop. Any help?...
  4. Stuck on a downgrade bootloop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on a downgrade bootloop: So I’ve recently upgraded to windows 11 but a few of my apps weren’t compatible with it so I decided to downgrade. But as it was downgrading it got stuck in a loop and keeps giving me the blue screen of death and restarting the boot loop. Any help?...
  5. Stuck on a downgrade bootloop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Stuck in bootloop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in bootloop: I am stuck in bootloop for a whilem it's asking me to choose and is or advance options. When I choose an os it will go to lock screen but it doesn't have a way to enter pw. I restarted and same thing will happen....
  7. Stuck in bootloop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in bootloop: I am stuck in bootloop for a whilem it's asking me to choose and is or advance options. When I choose an os it will go to lock screen but it doesn't have a way to enter pw. I restarted and same thing will happen....
  8. Stuck in bootloop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. BSOD bootloop

BSOD bootloop: So my laptop was not able to connect via wifi connection for a while because of outdated drivers. I worked my way around it with an ethernet adapter. After updating all my drivers and was in the process of restarting my laptop, I got the BSOD. So now I can no longer gain...
  10. Laptop stuck in bootloop after v2004

Laptop stuck in bootloop after v2004: Hello everyone, Hope you are all having a good day. So I'm in a catastrophe right now. My laptop is stuck in a bootloop due to a series of actions, however this issue was mainly introduced with Windows 10 Version 2004. I tried running startup repair, but it couldn't...