Windows 10: BSOD after installing new WiFi card (stuck at windows logo)

Discus and support BSOD after installing new WiFi card (stuck at windows logo) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I clean install my laptop (clevo p150em) and install the new WiFi card(aw-ce123h) but it get stuck on windows logo booting. It seems like driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by haseogu, Nov 30, 2016.

1. haseogu Win User

BSOD after installing new WiFi card (stuck at windows logo)

Hi, I clean install my laptop (clevo p150em) and install the new WiFi card(aw-ce123h) but it get stuck on windows logo booting. It seems like driver problem because I need to disable the device in safe mode so I can use the laptop again. So what must I do to record the dump? Because the pc can't boot up if I install the card.

:)

haseogu, Nov 30, 2016

2. I can not Reboot my Samsung laptop RV409 under windows 10.

I have Samsung RV409 laptop. Few weeks away, I was not successful to install windows 10. But after removing my Broadcom wifi wlan card, I able to install windows 10. Now it's running well. And after installing windows 10, I again install my Broadcom wifi
    card. it's also running well. No problem in wifi and Bluetooth. Both working fine. But at the time of rebooting, "ITS STUCK ON WINDOWS LOGO". Then remove the Broadcom card and start windows, its start normally and booting too. There is too many time when rebooting
    is compulsory. It's too hard to open laptop every rebooting.

There is no problem with my laptop's configuration. All function running well. Only this is a Hard Problem with me.

Please help Microsoft for this issue. And at the posting, there is "A restart is pending after windows update".

And also, can't install windows 10 when Wlan card is in. At this time, its also stuck on windows booting logo.

Anil KumarChaturvedi, Nov 30, 2016
  3. viswa85 Win User
    Windows 10 installation issue in samsung laptop model rv 509

Hi all,

I tried to upgrade from win 7 pro to windows 10 using upgrade option, but i am always getting stuck at blue windows logo after re start . Even i tried fresh installtion, but same thing happens. Some windows 7 forums has posts saying that its an inherent
    problem with broadcom wifi card installed in samsung laptops and have advised to remove wifi card for installing. I dont want to remove wifi card. I need to know whether Microsoft has any workaround or solved this issue in latest build of windows 10.

Samsung website has not updated anything regarding this issue. So please guide me on this issue as want to install windows 10.

Thanks in advance.

viswa85, Nov 30, 2016
  4. BSOD after installing new WiFi card (stuck at windows logo)

Since you can't log on to delete the driver, you have to factory reset your, laptop.

redninjaelias7, Nov 30, 2016
  5. haseogu Win User
    How to do that? Because I already do clean install and the machine_check_exception happened when I do it with WiFi card installed

haseogu, Nov 30, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Hi haseogu,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

BSOD dumps are automatically saved.

A factory reset won't help if a clean install doesn't help.

Sounds like the WiFi card is faulty, recommended is RMA.

axe0, Dec 1, 2016
  7. haseogu Win User
    The bluetooth from the card is work but the WiFi is dead. Well I will try in another laptop then. If it's not work I will buy the new one.
    And thank you very much

haseogu, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD after installing new WiFi card (stuck at windows logo)

1. BSOD after installing new WiFi card (stuck at windows logo) - Similar Threads - BSOD installing WiFi

2. Multiple BSODs after installing new graphics card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs after installing new graphics card: Hello,I've upgraded from my GTX 1070 to a RTX 3070 in early March and I'm encountering various BSODs regulary a week ever since. The BSODs occur when watching YouTube videos, running GIMP 2.10.34 and sometimes even in Idle state where no program is active that consumes...
  3. BSOD After Installing New Graphics Card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD After Installing New Graphics Card: Hello,After upgrading from a GTX 1070 to a RTX 3070, I received a BSOD at the desktop and a DMP file was created. It has only happened one time and it was on the first boot up with the 3070.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqhFwSuY8Ahin31NcPzKnMyWEsiH?e=KCVDJt...
  4. Installed new WiFi card installed drivers then rebooted and is now stuck in bsod loop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installed new WiFi card installed drivers then rebooted and is now stuck in bsod loop.: Title says it all the error is always system thread exception not handled Edit here’s a photo of the screen https://imgur.com/a/Pmcuydd submitted by /u/Raider812421 [link] [comments]...
  5. Windows 10 logo stuck after brand new installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 logo stuck after brand new installation: Hi tenforums, I wonder if someone here could help me. I assembled a new pc, but I have trouble installing windows 10. After installing it with usb stick, the system correctly reboots, but it gets stucked at the screen with windows/mobo manifacturer logo: the spinning circle...
  6. New Windows installation stuck on logo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Windows installation stuck on logo: As said in title I built a new pc and when trying to install Windows 10 it gets stuck on a black screen with the Windows logo in the middle and no spinning dots. Not sure what else to do? PC Specs: Ryzen 5 5600x Crucial P5 MSI B550 Tomahawk EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 Corsair...
  7. BSOD after installing new graphics card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after installing new graphics card: I was looking for a budget PC that could run games with decent graphics. I ended up purchasing a Dell Optiplex 3020 MT to upgrade for gaming. I have since then put a new power supply and graphics card in it. After installing the graphics card, I could play games for about 10...
  8. BSOD after installing new video card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BSOD after installing new video card: Today i installed a new video card and upon restart my system went back to IDE from RAID.Ever since it BSOD if under RAID. The BIOS recognizes all drives(1 250g SSD (OS) non raid, 1 280g velociraptor non raid, 3x 1.5TB HDD RAID5) Currently windows 10 loads under IDE ,...
  9. Windows installation stuck on logo

Windows installation stuck on logo: Hello guys, I have a problem with my computer after formatting it. It had Windows 8.1 installed, but I wanted to change to Windows 10, so I installed it. However, it wasn’t giving a good performance, so I’ve thought of going back to 8.1. The problem is, no matter how many...
  10. Install Stuck on Windows Logo

Install Stuck on Windows Logo: Hello, I have tried many times now for the past two days to install windows 10 as an upgrade from windows 7. I have tried the windows update tool that is supposed to do everything automatically for you and as soon as it reboots it just sits on the windows logo with not...