Windows 10: BSOD After Never Shutting Down

Discus and support BSOD After Never Shutting Down in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've been getting a lot of BSOD after upgrading to Windows 10. At first I suspected that the bluescreens came from having never shut down my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Brainiac777, Dec 20, 2015.

1. BSOD After Never Shutting Down

Hello, I've been getting a lot of BSOD after upgrading to Windows 10. At first I suspected that the bluescreens came from having never shut down my computer (it's either in sleep mode or being used). It's annoyed me to the point that I need help. My system was overclocked to 4.5 GHz but I've since defaulted all settings in the BIOS.

Here is the WhoCrashed analysis:
    Attachment 54625

:)

Brainiac777, Dec 20, 2015

2. When shutting down get bsod after 5 min then shuts down

When shutting down after 5 min get driver_power_state_failure BSOD then shuts down don't want to damage my computer....

RogerFreeman67, Dec 20, 2015
  3. razor008 Win User
    Blue Screen Of Death appears after the "Shutting Down" screen...resource_not_owned

Original title: BSOD while shutting down...?

hey..I was shutting down my pc, when suddenly a Blue Screen Of Death appears after the "Shutting Down" screen...resource_not_owned

here:-https://www.dropbox.com/s/3jahjjfzfrsqd9a/021316-12718-01.dmp?dl=0

razor008, Dec 20, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD After Never Shutting Down

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

In case of
    Please try to update your BIOS
    Attachment 54629
    Code: BIOS Version: American Megatrends Inc. 2501, 2015-06-24[/quote] SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK 2 | Motherboards | ASUS Global

Thema:

BSOD After Never Shutting Down

1. BSOD After Never Shutting Down - Similar Threads - BSOD Never Shutting

2. BSOD while shutting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while shutting down: Hello, I have been getting BSOD for the last couple of days while shutting down, but not on restarts. I used bluescreen view and it shows it's caused by ntoskrnl.exe, I have also tried updating drivers such as graphic card, RST but that didn't help either. I have attached the...
  3. BSOD while shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while shutting down: Hello, I have been getting BSOD for the last couple of days while shutting down, but not on restarts. I used bluescreen view and it shows it's caused by ntoskrnl.exe, I have also tried updating drivers such as graphic card, RST but that didn't help either. I have attached the...
  4. BSOD when shutting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when shutting down: Dear friends,I've been struggling for months with this issue: when I try to shut down my windows 11 computer a BSOD faces up!I have tried to analyze my dump file using windbg, but the only info that I get is the process name of the task that causes the error: it is...
  5. BSOD then shuts down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD then shuts down: I am just watching YouTube and the problem happened. It happened again when I start games like Gears 5, the BSOD on the menu of the game. Should I be concerned about any component? i5 4570 12GB RAM (8 and 4) RX460 PSU 400W Recently I have problems with games, my PC just...
  6. Windows Update loads on shut-down but never goes to shut-down

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update loads on shut-down but never goes to shut-down: When I shut-down my laptop (ASUS with Intel Core i5) the screen says that it is loading the update and then is supposed to shut-down the computer. However, it "loads" for as much as an hour with no shut down. Is there a way to make this stop happening? (I have shut down...
  7. BSOD before shutting down

BSOD before shutting down: When I shut down my laptop, the screen went black like normal shutdown, but suddenly BSOD with IRQL LESS THAN OR EQUAL. Device Model: ASUS X450LCP (https://www.asus.com/Laptops/X450LC/HelpDesk_Download/) Here is the minidump file:...
  8. shut down with no BSOD

shut down with no BSOD: hi guys. Weird problem. Had a BSOD which you guys id'd as being a malware-bytes issue so its been disabled. But now its shutting down with no BSOD primarily while in a browser but not any in particular. Appreciate any help you can give. 46579
  9. BSOD while shutting down...?

BSOD while shutting down...?: hey..I was shutting down my pc, when suddenly a Blue Screen Of Death appears after the "Shutting Down" screen...resource_not_owned please help 40742
  10. Display shutting down in spite of "never" setting

in Windows 10 Support
    Display shutting down in spite of "never" setting: I have Windows 10 Ver. 1703 update KB4020102. It seems like the computer is shutting down the screen after about an hour of no activity. I checked my power settings (a custom one) and the setting is to never shut down the display. (When I went to look at those settings I...