Windows 10: BSOD after playing Games for 10minutes - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

Discus and support BSOD after playing Games for 10minutes - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys, I'm currently having this problem for about 3 months now and it's quite vague how it seems to work. Everytime I start up my computer, let's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Doiid, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Doiid Win User

BSOD after playing Games for 10minutes - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

Hey guys,
    I'm currently having this problem for about 3 months now and it's quite vague how it seems to work.
    Everytime I start up my computer, let's say in the morning, and I play any game for about 5-10 minutes it gives me a BSOD. Most of the times it states ''IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAl''. However, once the BSOD happened and the computer rebooted, I have no problems at all during the rest of the day.
    Eventhough the problem is not a huge thing, it is quite annoying to start my day with a BSOD.
    The pc is 3 months old.
    The specs are:
    cpu: Intel Core i5-7600K
    mb : MSI Z270M MORTAR
    ram : HyperX FURY Memory Black 8GB DDR4 2666MHz
    gpu : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
    power : Corsair CX450M
    ssd : ADATA XPG SX7000, 128GB

Sadly my CCleaner had the box checked to remove minidump files so I only have those of today. One was when it crashed after playing a game (Total War-Warhammer2). The other one was after using Driver Verifier.
    The BSOD told me ''rzendpt.sys'' failed, however I have not been able to get this removed. As it is Razor related, I deinstalled Razor Synapse. This sadly didn't remove the driver(s).

I have updated my BIOS about a month ago but that did not help.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Doiid, Nov 16, 2017

2. Windows 10 BSOD

Well i didn't have any problems for the first 4/6 months, they only started after that and the BSODs have given me a range of messages from irql not greater or equal to kmode exception not handled (there are many more).

Muhammad FahadBabar, Nov 16, 2017
  3. My computer consistently crashes when playing newer Steam games

Hello. I am trying to play Steam games on my computer, but I find that after playing certain games (newer, more graphically-intensive games) crash anywhere between 5 minutes to an hour or two. They all give me different crash messages every time (driver_overran_stack_based_buffer,
    IRQL not greater or equal to, etc.). I ran tests through console commands and Windows Memory Diagnostics, but nothing bad came back. I checked my drivers and updated as many as I could, and downloaded the latest updates from Windows. Just short of wiping the
    whole thing clean (which may not resolve the issue still), I tried everything. And it ONLY crashes when I try to play newer Steam games.

This has been going on for a month now and is incredibly frustrating. If you have any questions free to ask.

GarrettMcDaniel, Nov 16, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Doiid,

Your Razer software is causing issues, please update, reinstall or temporary remove it as a test.
    Code: 1: kd> lmvm rzdaendpt Browse full module list start end module name fffff802`b6800000 fffff802`b680d000 rzdaendpt T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: rzdaendpt.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\rzdaendpt.sys Image name: rzdaendpt.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Tue Aug 11 13:14:11 2015 (55C9D903) CheckSum: 0000F1B3 ImageSize: 0000D000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

5. Doiid Win User
    Reinstalled my Razor software and rebooted the PC. After playing a game for 5minutes got another BSOD. I attatched the minidump file below.
    Edit: The error-msg was different from the previous. This time it said: ''Kernel Security Check Failure''.

111717-4343-01.rar

Doiid, Nov 16, 2017
  6. axe0 New Member
    Please uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from Nvidia. Be sure the clean install box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver, you can use this tutorial for the installation part *Arrow NVIDIA Drivers - Avoid Problems - Windows 7 Help Forums

BSOD after playing Games for 10minutes - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL [​IMG]

Code: 2: kd> lmvm nvlddmkm Browse full module list start end module name fffff806`64510000 fffff806`65588000 nvlddmkm T (deferred) Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f936d37e592b25aa\nvlddmkm.sys Image name: nvlddmkm.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Fri Oct 27 17:49:39 2017 (59F35593) CheckSum: 0102A752 ImageSize: 01078000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

7. Doiid Win User
    Uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers following the tutorial at friday.
    Haven't tested untill today though got a BSOD after about 5minutes again. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL was the error msg.
    Minidump is below again. Any ideas what it could be this time?
    Thank you in advance.

112017-5578-01.rar

Doiid, Nov 19, 2017
  8. axe0 New Member

Diagnostic Test
    DRIVER VERIFIER

Warning Please make a backup of your important files and get your rescue media or create one.
    Please create a restore point.
    Please follow this tutorial to run driver verifier.

Driver verifier stresses your drivers and will crash your pc if any driver fails due to a violation.

Driver verifier should be performed for a max of 48 hours, or when you have a bluescreen, whatever comes first.

If driver verifier has found a violation and you can't get back into windows normally, try to boot into safe mode and reset in safe mode driver verifier, or in the troubleshooting options open command prompt and type verifier /reset.

Note Your system will act very sluggishly while driver verifier is enabled, this is normal as your drivers will be being subjected to heavy testing in order to make them crash.

9. zbook New Member
    zbook, Nov 22, 2017
  10. Doiid Win User
    Ran Driver Verifier and got a BSOD with BAD_POOL_HEADER as error message.
    Also ran the BSOD tool. Added it just below. Again, any help would be much appreciated.DESKTOP-083FLFT-28_11_2017_193750_94.zip

Doiid, Nov 27, 2017
  11. axe0 New Member
    Please upload a kernel dump to onedrive, google drive or dropbox and post a share link.
    We'll need some more information that the minidump doesn't have.

12. Doiid Win User
    Doiid, Nov 29, 2017
  13. axe0 New Member

Too bad, the memory dump is overwritten by the new crash.

There have just been new drivers released by Nvidia, could you install those and see if there are changes.

14. Doiid Win User
    Doiid, Nov 30, 2017
  15. axe0 New Member
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

Addition:
    If errors show up you can stop the test, remove all sticks but 1 and test this single stick in each slot for 8 passes or until errors show, switch sticks and repeat.
    If errors show up and you see them a lot later, no problem, the errors don't affect the test.

Thema:

1. BSOD after playing Games for 10minutes - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL - Similar Threads - BSOD playing Games

2. BSOD Irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Irql not less or equal: Hi, I tried installing windows 11 but it started giving me BSOD during installation. It never recovered despite returning all BIOS settings back to legacy and a clean installation of windows 10, and every scan known to man saying there's no problems.It's completely random, it...
  3. Irql not less or equal BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Irql not less or equal BSOD: Hey there, Ive tried my best to fix this issue and have gotten it to work better compared to when it started Via numerous reinstalls of windows Ive been getting multiple bsods at seemingly random times although most of them have been "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" I decided to use...
  4. “IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL” BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL” BSOD: Hello! I've been getting this error lately and one of the helpers said "compress minidump file and share the link from OneDrive here so I can locate the problem" so here goes : https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApzNBYoqbO8jhDu8HZpW-9Nqa-k6?e=aGp0t9...
  5. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and game crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and game crashing: Installed a new hardrive and games are crashing and BSOD minidump-https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsPyIqzqqgb7iBpFirg7i3ZG499O?e=mCrz8M https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-irql-not-less-or-equal-and-game-crashing/87d308cb-1f77-432b-a7dd-baffb22ac62a
  6. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: I am getting this error following buying a new hard drive, previously I had no issues like this.It happens during playing any video game, I have tried a few. Any ideas?...
  7. BSOD Driver Irql Not Less or Equal while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Driver Irql Not Less or Equal while playing games: Hello, I have a Zephyrus G14 laptop, whenever I play video games, I get BSOD error which is Driver Irql Not Less or Equal. Here is the dump file, can you please have a look and fix this error?...
  8. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Just got a bsod with IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL code any idea which hardware part could be broken? Minidump file here https://www.dropbox.com/s/0twl631ar2bjmcd/082620-5390-01.dmp?dl=0 So far I tried the following: - updating bios to v37 from v35 with cmos clear - BIOS...
  9. BSOD irql not less or equal while playing video games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD irql not less or equal while playing video games: Hi guys, my system keeps crashing in different games. I couldn't find a solution with my limited knowledge and google skills and i was hoping maybe someone here could help me out. this is my error in blue screen view: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000a...
  10. "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" BSOD when playing games

"IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" BSOD when playing games: Hello everyone! So i got myself a new rig last week. Runs great, runs cool and kicks ass. But i have one problem, which is these random BSODs i get when playing games. They happen about once every 1-2 hours. *Shock My setup: ROG GTX 1080 Strix i7 8700k (OC @ 4.9gz) 16gb...