Windows 10: BSOD after quitting GTA V

Discus and support BSOD after quitting GTA V in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As the title states my computer BSOD's after i quit GTA V, but only sometimes. The error message is: FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE Never had any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by neefoo, Jun 15, 2016.

1. neefoo Win User

BSOD after quitting GTA V

As the title states my computer BSOD's after i quit GTA V, but only sometimes.

The error message is: FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

Never had any issues since i installed win10 about a year ago. (Have not played much GTA V since then either)

:)

neefoo, Jun 15, 2016
  2. Mrxai Win User

windows 10 upograde from windos 7 asks to uninstall GTA V

I want to free upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10 . after dowload the windows app analises the PCand after it asks to uninstall GTA V because its not compatible with 10. the upgrade doesnt continue after this point unless I uninstall GTA V. I dont want
    to uninstall GTA V because I have a lot of saved games in it. please help

Mrxai, Jun 15, 2016
  3. NashetQ Win User
    Video preferences seem to change every time I exit/minimize a full screen game.

This is happening to all the games that I've run so far. However, after updating windows I've only mainly been running League of Legends and sometimes GTA V and Minecraft.

I am not using a specific platform like steam, origin etc, League of legends comes with its own client/launcher while GTA V uses the Rockstar social club.

Thanks

NashetQ, Jun 15, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

6/12 and 6/15 dumps:
    Code: BugCheck 12B, {ffffffffc00002c4, 3b2, 1320d3a11e0, ffffd00023df9000} Probably caused by : hardware ( REGION_PAGED_OUT )[/quote] This bugcheck indicates that a single bit error was found in this page. This is a hardware memory error.

Definitely time to test your RAM and Hard Drive:

Test RAM & Hard Drive:

RAM:

Download Memtest86+ (you want the 2nd one Download - Pre-Compiled Bootable ISO (.zip)). Unzip it then create a CD from the iso file using your CD burning software. There is a good freeware burner called ImgBurn which will do this easily.

DO NOT burn the .iso file directly to CD. It must be used as input to a program that knows what to do with it, like the one I mentioned above.

You can do this on any computer that has a working CD Burner.

You can also use a Flash drive instead of a CD.

Download - Auto-installer for USB Key (Win 9x/2k/xp/7) *NEW!*.
    Unzip and run Memtest86+ USB Installer.exe.
    It will format the flash drive if you tell it to. I used a small, 16MB flash drive and it had 8.5GB left when done.

Boot the CD or Flash drive and run Memtest86+ for at least 3 complete passes unless it shows errors sooner than that. An overnight run is even better.

You can stop the test after you see the first error appearing *Smile
    Follow this tutorial to see how you can find out what exactly is causing the errors.

Hard Drive:

Check the hard drive with the manufacturer's diagnostic tools.

7 Free Hard Drive Testing Programs
    Hard Drive Diagnostics Tools and Utilities (Storage) - TACKtech Corp.
    Bootable Hard Drive Diagnostics

Ztruker, Jun 16, 2016
Thema:

1. BSOD after quitting GTA V - Similar Threads - BSOD quitting GTA

2. BSoD when playing GTA V

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD when playing GTA V: Hi, I keep getting the blue screen of death every 20 minutes or so while playing GTA V, I don't know why My graphic driver is up-to-day, While restoro didn't work for me because it was paid. Can someone help me?...
  3. BSOD with GTA V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with GTA V: Hi i have a problem since about a month. When i want to play GTA 5 im good for about 10-15 minutes and then my PC crashes with CLOCK-WATCHDOG-TIMEOUT error. When i tried to stress my gpu and cpu they were fine and no crashes ocurred. No changes to PC were made when this...
  4. GTA V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA V: A few days ago i downloaded GTA V for free from Epic Games. After installing the game, it automatically downloads Rockstar Games Launcher. When I launched it, it tells me to sign in or make an account, so i made one and then it proceeds to the launcher. At first I didn't get...
  5. gta v

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gta v: sir....... excuse me if i written something wrong because i cant speak English very well last week i downloaded gta v rebak but it cant play very well because it have a shutter and lag i play it offline but she is slow that my computer info and graphic is intel...
  6. GTA V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA V: If I buy GTA V from the microsoft store on pc can I then download it on my PC and then play with xbox online players? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gta-v/4bf453e9-3b71-4a48-97c0-0f5d1409c301
  7. BSOD while playing GTA V

BSOD while playing GTA V: Hello everyone. Could someone please help me troubleshoot BSODs which occurs every single time I play GTA V for few minutes on my laptop? I had uninstalled nvidia drivers using DDU and reinstalled them, removed undervolt/overclock in msi afterburner and even clean installed...
  8. BSOD on starting GTA V

BSOD on starting GTA V: Hey there, I never had problems playing GTA 5. But after re-installing my Windows some time ago I'm not able to play GTA 5 anymore since I get a BSOD right after startup. It's the only game where this happens. It says SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys). I uploaded...
  9. BSOD while playing GTA V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing GTA V: hey, can you guys help me fix my problem like i always get BSOD while playing GTA V only. idk why but if i play difference games like maybe CS:GO or The Forest i didnt get BSOD idk why maybe cuz my GTA files is corrupted or wut i got this kindda problem like 2 days ago at...
  10. BSOD While Playing GTA V

BSOD While Playing GTA V: Okay so here's a thing that has only made me scratch my head. I have a high end pc, I can play any game I can think of non stop, best settings. As soon as I try GTA V. I get that BSOD. It's very random and I can't seem to pinpoint what's going on, any help is appreciated. I...