Windows 10: BSOD after restart DriverIRQL not less or equal

Discus and support BSOD after restart DriverIRQL not less or equal in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; PC randomly BSODs after restarting even with fresh Windows installation. Tried several solutions online like DISM & SFC as well as windows memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sterling Pulsifer, Nov 28, 2023.

1. BSOD after restart DriverIRQL not less or equal

PC randomly BSODs after restarting even with fresh Windows installation. Tried several solutions online like DISM & SFC as well as windows memory diagnostic. Updated BIOS to latest version, updated latest AMD driver, GIGABYTE app center says everything is updated.CPU: i5-12600kMotherboard: B660M DS3H DDR4 rev. 1.0GPU: AMD radeon RX 570Last minidump:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkhvxVbpoxlXthXIQKUaZyJhJ1Cf?e=IvW408

:)

Sterling Pulsifer, Nov 28, 2023
  2. Arrakis9 Win User

Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Nov 28, 2023
  3. alexsubri Win User
    BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    BSOD after restart DriverIRQL not less or equal [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Nov 28, 2023
  4. Terrypin Win User

BSOD after restart DriverIRQL not less or equal

Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

BSOD after restart DriverIRQL not less or equal 202359d1536080677t-inexplicable-restarts-biosagentplus-1.jpg

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

BSOD after restart DriverIRQL not less or equal 202360d1536080746t-inexplicable-restarts-biosagentplus-2.jpg

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

BSOD after restart DriverIRQL not less or equal

1. BSOD after restart DriverIRQL not less or equal - Similar Threads - BSOD restart DriverIRQL

2. BSOD after restart DriverIRQL not less or equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after restart DriverIRQL not less or equal: PC randomly BSODs after restarting even with fresh Windows installation. Tried several solutions online like DISM & SFC as well as windows memory diagnostic. Updated BIOS to latest version, updated latest AMD driver, GIGABYTE app center says everything is updated.CPU:...
  3. PC restarts randomly, BSOD IQRL NOT LESS OR EQUALL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC restarts randomly, BSOD IQRL NOT LESS OR EQUALL: Hi, for quite some time I have been having random pc crashes and BSOD seemingly at random, it can happen just browsing the web or while gaming, I have had my pc with the same specs for quite a while, an r7 2700x and a gtx 1070, I sold my gtx 1070 about a year ago so I haven't...
  4. PC restarts randomly, BSOD IQRL NOT LESS OR EQUALL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC restarts randomly, BSOD IQRL NOT LESS OR EQUALL: Hi, for quite some time I have been having random pc crashes and BSOD seemingly at random, it can happen just browsing the web or while gaming, I have had my pc with the same specs for quite a while, an r7 2700x and a gtx 1070, I sold my gtx 1070 about a year ago so I haven't...
  5. PC restarts randomly, BSOD IQRL NOT LESS OR EQUALL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. BSOD Irql not less or equal

BSOD Irql not less or equal: Hi, I tried installing windows 11 but it started giving me BSOD during installation. It never recovered despite returning all BIOS settings back to legacy and a clean installation of windows 10, and every scan known to man saying there's no problems.It's completely random, it...
  7. Irql not less or equal BSOD

Irql not less or equal BSOD: Hey there, Ive tried my best to fix this issue and have gotten it to work better compared to when it started Via numerous reinstalls of windows Ive been getting multiple bsods at seemingly random times although most of them have been "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" I decided to use...
  8. “IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL” BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL” BSOD: Hello! I've been getting this error lately and one of the helpers said "compress minidump file and share the link from OneDrive here so I can locate the problem" so here goes : https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApzNBYoqbO8jhDu8HZpW-9Nqa-k6?e=aGp0t9...
  9. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Just got a bsod with IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL code any idea which hardware part could be broken? Minidump file here https://www.dropbox.com/s/0twl631ar2bjmcd/082620-5390-01.dmp?dl=0 So far I tried the following: - updating bios to v37 from v35 with cmos clear - BIOS...
  10. BSOD NOT LESS OR EQUAL and others..

BSOD NOT LESS OR EQUAL and others..: Hi, New to your forum - so apologies if I get anything wrong. Built a new PC moving my system disks over, got the licence re-activated by Microsoft and then re-installed windows 10 64 bit as the original was an upgrade. Ran for about a week and got BSODs. Found a...