Windows 10: BSOD after running uTorrent

Discus and support BSOD after running uTorrent in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Attachment 42671 I think it's unrelated, but I'm not really sure. 26308 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BSODesktop, Oct 13, 2015.

1. BSOD after running uTorrent

Attachment 42671

I think it's unrelated, but I'm not really sure.

:)

BSODesktop, Oct 13, 2015

2. Blue screen error in Windows 10

Funny thing is my PC always seems to BSOD when utorrent is on...

chooxingyu, Oct 13, 2015
  3. BSOD when running utorrent (dmp info: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA; caused by ntoskrnl.exe)

One Drive Link to the dump file: 123115-3843-01.dmp

I installed win10 a few months ago and never had major problems. I used to use vuze for torrent downloading but the app starts to crash recently, so I tried uTorrent today. Then, every time I was downloading sth, after a while, I will get a BSOD. I use bluescreenview
    and found that it was caused by driver "ntoskrnl.exe". I'm attaching the dmp file for your reference. Thanks for any help!

YuningZhang, Oct 13, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD after running uTorrent

Hi BSODesktop,

Welcome to the 10forums.

The crash is a 0x12B(FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE) which is usually caused by memory.
    Please test your memory using MemTest86+

This is the only dump in the zip file, there are however more crashes.
    If you are using a program like Ccleaner please stop using it while troubleshooting.
    This because programs like Ccleaner remove dump files that are needed to troubleshoot.
    Or configure Ccleaner to not remove dump files:

BSOD after running uTorrent [​IMG]

Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Code: STACK_COMMAND: kb SYMBOL_NAME: LARGE FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner MODULE_NAME: hardware IMAGE_NAME: hardware DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0 IMAGE_VERSION: FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: PAGE_NOT_ZERO_LARGE BUCKET_ID: PAGE_NOT_ZERO_LARGE ANALYSIS_SOURCE: KM FAILURE_ID_HASH_STRING: kmBSOD after running uTorrent :page_not_zero_large[/quote]

Thema:

BSOD after running uTorrent

1. BSOD after running uTorrent - Similar Threads - BSOD running uTorrent

2. Windows not allowing uTorrent to run

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows not allowing uTorrent to run: I seem to be in a bit of conundrum here. Every time I start uTorrent, I get a notification of "Potentially unwanted app found" but I get no option anywhere to allow it to run. My only option seems to be to go straight to Reputation based protection and completely turn...
  3. BSOD when using uTorrent

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when using uTorrent: Hi! I've read countless posts in countless forums since I downloaded Windows 10 like a half a year ago and this error started to happen, but I haven't yet found a solution. So - I am using HP ENVY 15, and after I upgraded to Windows 10 I started having an error, when...
  4. BSOD - Whille using Bittorrent/Utorrent

BSOD - Whille using Bittorrent/Utorrent: Hello, I am getting BSODs specifically whenever I use Bit-torrent/U-torrent. I didn't have this issue previously until now and I really have no idea how to fix this! Please help and thanks so much in advance. Here's my dump files. Ray 27171
  5. BSOD while using uTorrent

BSOD while using uTorrent: Hi All, I am getting the BSOD of when using uTorrent, I have tried another program and the same issue occurs. Debug files are attached. Hope someone can help! Thanks Attachment 46253 28699
  6. uTorrent Running Out Of Memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uTorrent Running Out Of Memory: Hi, I'm using a validated copy of Windows 10 and I was using uTorrent today and suddenly I got a message that it ran out of memory. I've used uTorrent with Windows 10 quite a few times with no problem whatsoever. I tried deleting the torrent and then I tried another one. It...
  7. uTorrent BSOD Wndows 10

uTorrent BSOD Wndows 10: I'm suddenly getting random BSOD when downloading with uTorrent on Windows 10 Insider Preview. I'm using a Lenovo laptop Z50-70. Drivers are up-to-date. And uTorrent is the latest version. 73427
  8. BSOD playing LoL and uTorrent downloading

BSOD playing LoL and uTorrent downloading: Hello Guys, I'm having some BSODs when downloading using utorrent and playing League of Legends (1 time only) with same message. DRIVE_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(L1C63x64.sys) Attachment 33402 Can someone help me? Thanks. 18612
  9. BSOD when using utorrent

BSOD when using utorrent: Hi All, New to the forum. Hoping you guys can help me out. I only have this issue it seems when utorrent is downloading files. My webroot expired so I switched to Avast since funds are tight for the moment. I tried Avira but switched off that as well. Other than that, only...
  10. BSOD while using uTorrent

BSOD while using uTorrent: Hello people, Every time I use uTorrent, I get a BSOD saying "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED". This happens ONLY when I use uTorrent. According to Ma-Config (Ma-Config), all my drivers are up to date. I have checked the dmp file with BlueScreenView, however that...