Windows 10: BSOD After Running Verifier from Cmd Prompt

Discus and support BSOD After Running Verifier from Cmd Prompt in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I started off with a Kernel_Security_Check_Error that had been happening for awhile during Elite: Dangerous. I read on another forum to use Verifier to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LAKluting, Sep 17, 2016.

1. LAKluting Win User

BSOD After Running Verifier from Cmd Prompt

I started off with a Kernel_Security_Check_Error that had been happening for awhile during Elite: Dangerous. I read on another forum to use Verifier to see if that would solve it. It then gave me this>>
    driver_verifier_iomanager_violation hidclass.sys

on restart. I am currently in Safe Mode, but if I try to run normally it loops. (I'm guessing the gurus know that however). Attached is the BSOD info from the Posting Instructions thread. If you need my hardware specs let me know.

:)

LAKluting, Sep 17, 2016

2. BSOD after running driver verifier.

Three dumps, 3 different causes. At this point it may simply be faster to wipe the Os and re-install win 10.

I notice you have AOD installed. Are you overclocking anything?

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Sep 17, 2016
  3. Nelson01 Win User
    BSODs in WIN 10, Pro

Eureka!! I was able to get my Win 10 drive to boot into safe mode. While on the previously described orange screen, I methodically (LOL) hit the "F" keys. As I hit the F6 key, I was given an option screen that included booting in Safe Mode with Prompt.
    I went through some previously suggested prompts and found that the verifier was not running properly. I exited the verifier and cmd prompt, after taking pictures of the cmd screens to study further.

I will attempt to run verifier again this week.

At least I now have control of the Win 10 drive and access to my files once again. I will check for any updates tonight and download them.

Nelson01, Sep 17, 2016
Thema:

BSOD After Running Verifier from Cmd Prompt

1. BSOD After Running Verifier from Cmd Prompt - Similar Threads - BSOD Running Verifier

2. CMD Prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD Prompt: Hi,I have several strange things happening recently. I am running Windows 11 and have not had a problem until the last week or so. I tried running DISM and SFC but I can't launch the Command Prompt with Admin rights from Search. It seems to launch via Task Manager but the App...
  3. CMD Prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CMD Prompt: Hi,I have several strange things happening recently. I am running Windows 11 and have not had a problem until the last week or so. I tried running DISM and SFC but I can't launch the Command Prompt with Admin rights from Search. It seems to launch via Task Manager but the App...
  4. Bsod after running driver verifier

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod after running driver verifier: Hi there guys... My PC is crashing so I have been advised to run driver Verifier and wait for 2,3 crashes... So here are minidumps after running driver verifier... https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ObcftWEibB5Bgk76-5pluvDZ8uYngY--/view?usp=drivesdk...
  5. Bsod after running driver verifier

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod after running driver verifier: Hi there guys... My PC is crashing so I have been advised to run driver Verifier and wait for 2,3 crashes... So here are minidumps after running driver verifier... https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ObcftWEibB5Bgk76-5pluvDZ8uYngY--/view?usp=drivesdk...
  6. BSOD after running driver verifier

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD after running driver verifier: Hi there!! Had many BSOD on booting up computer as soon as i started running the driver verifier and I've attached the minidump. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rX2PfDgbaA_w9rrfyoFdVQSIF5j6xooZ?usp=sharing Can someone help me understand what the MD is trying to...
  7. Cmd prompt and cmd prompt csscript.exe

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cmd prompt and cmd prompt csscript.exe: Hello Lovely people,Im from the Netherlands so my english isnt that very good,But couple of days when i start my up i got an cmd prompt but its empty so it doesnt say anything it stays a few sec and then it goes away and then i get the cmd prompt but with cscript.exe and then...
  8. Cmd prompt

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cmd prompt: I had win 10 setup so that shift right click context menus showed cmd prompt, as powershell does a lousy job with batch files, which I use a lot. Latest update killed that setting and I can't get it back. None of the suggestions on the web are working. So two questions:...
  9. Cmd prompt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cmd prompt: My cmd prompt isn't opening for my file (use for Minecraft modding) The option doesn't even show up to use it all that shows up is powershell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-prompt/5f084111-fa7d-4cdd-b450-68c430dcd7b0
  10. after booting cmd prompt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    after booting cmd prompt: sir please resolve my problem when system is on a cmd prompt shown 'c\users\user\appdata\roaming\microsoft\windows\lawctcfw\wcificsv.exe[ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus g752vs whea uncorrectable error