Windows 10: BSOD after starting up. had fixed prior driver

Discus and support BSOD after starting up. had fixed prior driver in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Gus, Well, had fixed the issue with the driver for the plug in USB to VGA adapter with a new J5 unit. Now, randomly, my computer will turn off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by leonardocal, Apr 30, 2017.

1. BSOD after starting up. had fixed prior driver

Hi Gus,
    Well, had fixed the issue with the driver for the plug in USB to VGA adapter with a new J5 unit.

Now, randomly, my computer will turn off the screen and CPU's jump to hi speed. I try resetting a few times but stays the same and then one will work and stay on like now, in one such instance I got a dump file.

I did switch the 2032 battery on the motherboard today and it did it still.Attachment 132800

:)

leonardocal, Apr 30, 2017
  2. ShyamBh Win User

Getting random BSOD (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)

Hello MS-Community,

I have been getting bugged by this for over a week now. I have a Dell 5547 laptop which had Win8.1 preinstalled in it. I installed Ubuntu over it in a different disk partition after a month of purchase. After that , I have been getting random BSOD saying
    'IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL'. There isn't a fixed action which triggers the BSOD. I have looked up in the internet and followed one of the suggestions to run the 'Driver Verifier'. However, no luck. Even after running the Driver Verifier, it does not produce a
    detailed dump file.

It is also worth noting that I clean installed Windows 10 replacing Windows8.1. All went fine for 3 or 4 days but as soon as I installed the GRUB repair for my dual-boot in my laptop, boom! I've been getting bombed by this BSOD time and again. It is really
    frustrating.

I have attached the two dmp files along with this. One is prior to running the 'Driver Verifier' (giving the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod) and the second one is after (giving a differed bsod 'SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY_CORRUPTION').

Link to the dmp files are below:

MiniDump_IRQL.zip

Please Help!

Much Thanks.

ShyamBh, Apr 30, 2017
  3. BSOD occuring after wakeup from sleep

An ocassional BSOD is occuring showing CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, whenever pc wakes up fro sleep. Sometimes even while working it suddenly shows a BSOD. It all started after the anniversary update. Earlier i had the same problem, so i removed some drivers and
    it started to work properly but the drivers were gettig installed again and again through auto-update so I turned off the updates for those drivers using the hide driver update provided on windows website. Since then i have been seeing the BSOD again.

here is the link to my minidump file -https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2xQrDzOHKZlTUxNU1g3UHRCOFk

TusharParasrampuria, Apr 30, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

BSOD after starting up. had fixed prior driver

Looks like this post belongs to another of you threads. Doesn't make any sense here by itself. Post it in the thread it belongs in please.

Ztruker, Apr 30, 2017
  5. Even though that issue was fixed?
    Will do, thanks!

leonardocal, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD after starting up. had fixed prior driver

1. BSOD after starting up. had fixed prior driver - Similar Threads - BSOD starting fixed

2. BSOD after start-up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after start-up.: Hi,Recently, I've been having an issue with windows booting up. Whenever I log in, windows seems to operate normally for a few seconds then completely blue-screens out, the failure code stating, "memory_management." I am unable to do much of anything due to the fact I simply...
  3. BSOD after start-up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after start-up.: Hi,Recently, I've been having an issue with windows booting up. Whenever I log in, windows seems to operate normally for a few seconds then completely blue-screens out, the failure code stating, "memory_management." I am unable to do much of anything due to the fact I simply...
  4. Windows 11 BSOD on start-up after running Driver Verifier

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 BSOD on start-up after running Driver Verifier: Hello,My PC has been blue screening every few days for a long time, with many apps randomly crashing and the blue screen cause often changing from BSOD to BSOD.On the advice of another thread I was running multiple tests.I ran the Memory Diagnostics which showed no issues.I...
  5. Windows 11 BSOD on start-up after running Driver Verifier

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 BSOD on start-up after running Driver Verifier: Hello,My PC has been blue screening every few days for a long time, with many apps randomly crashing and the blue screen cause often changing from BSOD to BSOD.On the advice of another thread I was running multiple tests.I ran the Memory Diagnostics which showed no issues.I...
  6. Dark screen during start up prior to log in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dark screen during start up prior to log in: Windows 10 will not boot up and I tried the steps provided with no help. Any advise? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-screen-during-start-up-prior-to-log-in/5da4cfd7-9578-48d2-a6de-1524ad6edcb8
  7. Multiple BSOD prior to and after reinstalling Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple BSOD prior to and after reinstalling Windows 10: Hello, I am running windows 10 on a 64-bit OS desktop with Intel Core2 Quad CPU @ 2.66GHz. I started getting "System Thread exception not handled" "page fault in nonpaged area" and system service exception" BSOD messages about a week ago. I deleted and reinstalled several...
  8. Had BSOD upon computer start

Had BSOD upon computer start: So i had a BSOD upon computer startup, not sure what caused it my diagnostics says it was norton but i'm kind of suspicion on this as i have never had a issue with all the years i have used it, i collected the info from your own diagnostics collection tools, if you need any...
  9. BSODs started after installing ATI Drivers

BSODs started after installing ATI Drivers: Hey Ive been experiencing BSODs for weeks now, here's some info. 1. it started when using windows 8.1 just after i installed new ATI drivers for my ATI x280 2. i uninstalled the ATI drivers and reverted to original windows drivers - didnt help, still BSODs 3. i removed...
  10. BSOD started up again after being fixed, or so I thought

BSOD started up again after being fixed, or so I thought: I am running a newish install of Windows 10 from 1-16-17. When the BSOD's first started up the issue was apparently bad ram, so I replaced it. After a few days of no crashing I thought everything was fine until I started experiencing some more crashes today. I've attached...