Windows 10: BSOD after store exception error, wont boot/repair/reset C partition

Discus and support BSOD after store exception error, wont boot/repair/reset C partition in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Really need some help please. I was using my Win 10 pc as normal this morning when it suddenly BSOD with a store exception error. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by adburns, Jul 29, 2017.

1. adburns Win User

BSOD after store exception error, wont boot/repair/reset C partition

Hi,

Really need some help please. I was using my Win 10 pc as normal this morning when it suddenly BSOD with a store exception error.

After rebooting it is now stuck in a repair/reboot cycle. Repair/rest doesn't work. Have tried chkdsk and dism. After some nosing around I have discovered that the primary disk now has 2 partitions on it!

The C drive is now only 100mb is system reserved and what was the C drive is now labelled G ! I can see all the files on the G drive (windows etc). I have no idea why this would have happened.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks

:)

adburns, Jul 29, 2017
  2. ReneHKTJ Win User

BlueScreen Bootloop and forgot bitlocker recovery key

I have my laptop wirh insider, when im going to work it shows BSOD

DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

when try to boot it , it wont boot unless it shows

SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

When windows try to automatic repair it show another error

SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

My drive is using bitlocker and i forgot the recovery key ? Can you solve the problem?

ReneHKTJ, Jul 29, 2017
  3. Pixel-Pi Win User
    Windows 10 stuck in CHKDSK on Boot

Short explanation: On Boot, Windows tries to Check my C: for errors, stopps on 1% and gives BSoD. After that, Windows tries to automatically repair itself but fails and gives me those blue tiles to select what to do next. Nothing on this helps, the result
    is always again checking C: for errors and crashing at 1%.

More Details: I guess, Windows shutdown in Hybrid-Mode (that it can boot up faster), but locked the NTFS partition it is installed on. Now, when chkdsk tries to check that partition, it failes because it has no write-access and crashes (propably due to ****
    exception-handling). This is just a theory based on the fact, that i tried to run chkdsk manually via the CMD in the repair-options, and with the Attribute /F it says that it can not fix the partition.

Problem:

Should be obvious. My PC doesn't start. Instead it runns the loop explained in "Short Explanation".

Please help me, getting the NTFS Partition unlocked, so I can run CHKDSK or disable CHKDSK from running at Startup or any other way getting my PC running again.

Any kind of Help is appreciated.

Thank you.

Things I've tried:

• Reboot
    • cut the power (provocating a cold reboot with unlocking the c: partition)
    • several things in BIOS (mainly disabled Fast Boot)
    • Booting from USB-Drive with Windows Installer on it (tried to run CHKDSK from there)
    • Runned the startup-repair, said it would do some repairs, didnt work either.

Specs:

• i5 6600K
    • 16 GB RAM
    • ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger
    • GTX 960
    • SAMSUNG 830 SSD
    • 2 other HDDs, nothing important

Pixel-Pi, Jul 29, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

Welcome to the forum. Is this a mbr disk is so check the system partition is set active not c it souns as if the wrong one is active

Samuria, Jul 29, 2017
  5. adburns Win User
    Thanks. Could you explain how to do this please?

adburns, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD after store exception error, wont boot/repair/reset C partition - Similar Threads - BSOD store exception

2. Repair this Drive C: partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repair this Drive C: partition: I recently run an error Checking scan on my disk and the dialog box said "Repair this drive.Windows found errors on this drive that needs to be repaired.close this dialog box,and then repair the drive." Guys help me out :...
  3. Repair this Drive C: partition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repair this Drive C: partition: I recently run an error Checking scan on my disk and the dialog box said "Repair this drive.Windows found errors on this drive that needs to be repaired.close this dialog box,and then repair the drive." Guys help me out :...
  4. Got an unexpected store exception bsod and now computer wont boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got an unexpected store exception bsod and now computer wont boot: I got a unexpected store exception bsod i tried chkdsk r and f and nothing changed i tried telling it to re-install windows and i just got error saying it could not do that what shpuld i do now....
  5. Got an unexpected store exception bsod and now computer wont boot

Got an unexpected store exception bsod and now computer wont boot: I got a unexpected store exception bsod i tried chkdsk r and f and nothing changed i tried telling it to re-install windows and i just got error saying it could not do that what shpuld i do now....
  6. Unexpected Store Exception BSOD Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unexpected Store Exception BSOD Error: Hi, i have a laptop and sometimes like every 3 - 10 hours it freezes and bluescreens. the error is Unexpected Store Exception. I tried doing things like sfc /scannow, turning off fast startupi am also in the latest version of windows 10 but it still doesnt work and freezes....
  7. Unexpected Store Exception BSOD Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected Store Exception BSOD Error: Hi, i have a laptop and sometimes like every 3 - 10 hours it freezes and bluescreens. the error is Unexpected Store Exception. I tried doing things like sfc /scannow, turning off fast startupi am also in the latest version of windows 10 but it still doesnt work and freezes....
  8. Unexpected Store Exception BSOD Error

9. BSOD Error Stored exception

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BSOD Error Stored exception: Using Virtual box with ubuntu-server 18.4 I receive the error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-error-stored-exception/aa25f033-0c57-4b46-8093-32e4db084079"
  10. No Boot and BSOD After Partition Extended

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Boot and BSOD After Partition Extended: I just recently upgraded from an earlier build of Windows 10 to the latest build 11099. That went okay. But the problem was when I decided to extend the system partition (as it had only 3GB free left), after rebooting to extend the partition with MiniTool Partition Wizard (it...