Windows 10: BSOD after the system is suspended

Discus and support BSOD after the system is suspended in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is the first BSOD after I installed Windows 10 a few days ago. I suspended the system (closed the laptop), and when I opened it nothing weird... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by luiz3107, Aug 9, 2015.

1. luiz3107 Win User

BSOD after the system is suspended

This is the first BSOD after I installed Windows 10 a few days ago. I suspended the system (closed the laptop), and when I opened it nothing weird happened. But, after a few minutes, I got the BSOD.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000c2 (0x0000000000000007, 0x0000000000001254, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffc0002b3a2010.

:)

luiz3107, Aug 9, 2015

2. Pc BSOD Kernel Security Check Failed (MiniDump)

My computer started giving Random BSODs, Now i cannot get it in sleep Mode (Suspend) as it turns automatically on and shows this Bsod, And cannot use "Repair At Boot" option built-in the pc.

MiniDump: 061517-55484-01.dmp

Please Help me, I tried to update the drivers,

Gioele1334, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Gabriel_D Win User
    Windows 10 Crashes to a blackscreen after a long time idling.

I've zipped it for you, here you go.

http://1drv.ms/1kwQAuf

I've also noticed a strange behavior related to searchUI.exe

When the searchUI process is suspended, it causes the thread in svchost related to the brokerinfrastructure to spike the cpu usage levels, but when I forcefully kill the searchUI process, it restarts as an active process and the intense cpu usage stops.
    But as soon as windows automatically suspends the searchUI process, svchost starts spiking the cpu usage again. I could probably make another performance analysis of me doing this.

On a sidenote, I've set an auto kill timer of one minute to searchUI.exe to prevent it from ever being suspended, it seems to have worked, but eventually the system crashed when idle, although this time it generated a BSOD. I could also include that dump
    if you want, although I don't seem to remember where those are located at.

Gabriel_D, Aug 9, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi luiz3107,

I'm very sorry for the delay, there aren't many people in this section.
    Are you still requiring help?
    If so, please use the tool again and upload a new zip file.

Please fill in your system specsPlease go to this site and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

BSOD after the system is suspended [​IMG]

BSOD after the system is suspended [​IMG]

axe0, Sep 2, 2015
Thema:

1. BSOD after the system is suspended - Similar Threads - BSOD system suspended

2. BSOD on waking up from suspended state

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on waking up from suspended state: Hello. On a new PC with Window 11 I sometimes get a BSOD on waking up from suspended state, with a message about DCP Watchdog violation, the PC then proceed to start normally. Any clues ? Thanks!...
  3. BSOD on waking up from suspended state

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on waking up from suspended state: Hello. On a new PC with Window 11 I sometimes get a BSOD on waking up from suspended state, with a message about DCP Watchdog violation, the PC then proceed to start normally. Any clues ? Thanks!...
  4. Apps suspended after opening them

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apps suspended after opening them: I recently got a problem where if I try installing an app or opening an app it gets suspended immediately after opening it and then quits. Is there anyway to fix this? submitted by /u/Sea-Mathematician-66 [link] [comments]...
  5. BSOD after system start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after system start: Blue Screen Error; Stop Code : SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What Failed : portcls.sys I have updated the Audio driver as per previous reply and it was working good. But now the issue had appeared again.. Link for file in C:\Windows\minidump files is :...
  6. BSOD after system start

BSOD after system start: Blue Screen Error; Stop Code : SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What Failed : portcls.sys Could you please help to resolve this. Link for file in C:\Windows\minidump files is : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgspdXC6GTFugblS_JPJm_pn-MJRcw?e=jQ2l1C Thank You. AshKr...
  7. BSOD after System Recovery

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD after System Recovery: After finishing system recovery my pc cannot boot up, it stays in a loop and eventually enters the BSOD. I'm currently trying to do another restore from the advanced options to undo the restore. This is the 2nd time this has happened, my drivers and everything are all up to...
  8. bsod after suspend mode

bsod after suspend mode: Everytime my computer cames from suspend mode most on the times is freezes and i cant do nothing , no keyboard or mouse, after a while it gets the bsod but nothing is created in c:/windows/minidump but in c/windows/livekernelreports with a large file. i need someone to...
  9. Bitlocker automatically suspending after CU

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker automatically suspending after CU: Hi I have encountered unexpected behavior with Bitlocker since cumulative update (CU) KB4100403 in June. The machine is running Windows 10 Pro, 1803. The machine has no TPM, and Bitlocker is set up to use a password prior to logging in. I noticed that since mid-June,...
  10. attempted execute of no execute memory BSOD after waking from Suspend

attempted execute of no execute memory BSOD after waking from Suspend: Hello everyone. I've installed Windows 10 in my computer yesterday just to find out that suspending is not working, as I wake my computer I receive this error on BSOD attempted execute of no execute memory Tried updating VGA/LAN/Motherboard drivers but the problem...