Windows 10: BSOD after trying to connect to VPN

Discus and support BSOD after trying to connect to VPN in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm hoping someone can help me - starting today, every time I try to access my VPN, exactly 5 minutes later I get a BSOD, with the driver irql not less... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AnneKZN, Aug 10, 2018.

1. AnneKZN Win User

BSOD after trying to connect to VPN

I'm hoping someone can help me - starting today, every time I try to access my VPN, exactly 5 minutes later I get a BSOD, with the driver irql not less or equal, and the problem is the tcpip.sys. It won't access the VPN (can't recall exactly what the message is - a long message in yellow), but I've tested it 5 times, and each time, exactly 5 minutes later my computer crashes. I had the problem this morning, and after the second crash, I didn't attempt to connect, and worked all day without...

AnneKZN, Aug 10, 2018
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Aug 10, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin BSOD after trying to connect to VPN :D

P4-630, Aug 10, 2018
  4. BSOD after trying to connect to VPN

vpn is not working

Hi,

To address your concern, provide the answers to the following:

• Is your WiFi enabled when trying to connect to VPN?
    • Were you able to use WiFi without connecting to VPN?

If you can use WiFi properly without connecting to VPN, we suggest that you refer to your company's IT folks.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD after trying to connect to VPN - Similar Threads - BSOD trying connect

2. BSOD after Installing VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after Installing VPN: Hello, I installed a new VPN server today on my Windows 11 pc. Today I've had 3 BSOD incidents. Can someone help troubleshoot? A link to the minidumps is below:https://www.dropbox.com/s/brcehk3aq6giuay/minidumps.zip?dl=0...
  3. BSOD after Installing VPN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after Installing VPN: Hello, I installed a new VPN server today on my Windows 11 pc. Today I've had 3 BSOD incidents. Can someone help troubleshoot? A link to the minidumps is below:https://www.dropbox.com/s/brcehk3aq6giuay/minidumps.zip?dl=0...
  4. BSOD when connect VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when connect VPN: I'm using cisco any connect VPN on my windows 10, but after connected my PC is blue screen of death error.I have not attempted any troubleshooting yet. Can you please check this issue and assist us further? please find the link of MINIDUMP i attached...
  5. BSOD when connect VPN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when connect VPN: I'm using cisco any connect VPN on my windows 10, but after connected my PC is blue screen of death error.I have not attempted any troubleshooting yet. Can you please check this issue and assist us further? please find the link of MINIDUMP i attached...
  6. BSOD when connect VPN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. connection disconnects if i try to connect a vpn

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    connection disconnects if i try to connect a vpn: Hi, iam trying to connect through a vpn app, when ever i try to connect ping goes signed out then general failure is there a fix for that, i tried on wifi and usb dongle and usb internet cable [ATTACH]...
  8. No Internet Connection After Using VPN

No Internet Connection After Using VPN: Hi, my PC couldn’t connect to the internet every now and then after I use my VPN. It’s been going on for a year, and every time I had to soft format / format my PC completely. It’s really a hassle. And I just noticed recently that the cause was the VPN. Any help on how to...
  9. No internet connection after disabling vpn.

No internet connection after disabling vpn.: why can't I connect to internet after disabling ipvanish (vpn). I enable vpn and I can browse, but when disabled the internet will not connect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-internet-connection-after-disabling-vpn/6f20375e-6cfd-4d3e-ba5c-c8eee0f5d89e
  10. BSOD after establishing VPN connection - mrxsmb20.sys+bef3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after establishing VPN connection - mrxsmb20.sys+bef3: Hello, my BSOD is not 100% reproduce able but it happens when my VPN connection is established. Sometimes it crashes imediatly into BSOD sometimes I can use it for a while befor my system crash. I've already tried to finde a solution ... but know i give up. Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trying to connect to vpn and getting the modem (or other connecting device) is already in use or is not configured windows 10