Windows 10: BSOD after waking from sleep

Discus and support BSOD after waking from sleep in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys, i am stumped on this one, every time i have put my computer to sleep after waking it it will show my pin to type in but it freezes there and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kenpachizero, Oct 3, 2015.

1. BSOD after waking from sleep

Hey guys, i am stumped on this one, every time i have put my computer to sleep after waking it it will show my pin to type in but it freezes there and the bsod after about 5secs, i have done a memtest and that passed, but yeah no idea. hopefully someone can help.

:)

kenpachizero, Oct 3, 2015

2. Blue Screen die (BSOD), Windows 10 Professional Laptop Machine

I can confirm that this problem would occur every time I wake the computer up from sleep mode.

After a few seconds waking up from sleep mode, the computer will freeze and then BSOD occurs

Very annoying.

SuperBoyChoy, Oct 3, 2015
  3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD in Windows 10 after wake up from sleep

I have this issue with BSOD on my computer whenever my system wakes up from sleep. It usually happen after awhile after wakes up from sleep (sometimes within half an hour or hours of used). If I never sleep my system (meaning always start from fresh restart),
    no issue with BSOD.

Attached is my minidump file.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=BBBE2E771BBAFCCB!4719&authkey=!ACl6Tb3NwjlChdE&ithint=file,dmp

Anyone can give a hand here?

instaFelix, Oct 3, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD after waking from sleep

Hi kenpachizero,

Welcome to the 10forums.

This problem is a known problem caused by a bug in the sleep function.
    But I would like to do a few troubleshooting methods, to see if anything else might cause this.

Please try the following:
    • Open taskmanager
      • Go to the tab startup
      • disable everything
    • Search msconfig and open it
      • Go to the tab services
      • Check 'hide microsoft services'
      • Uncheck all other services
      • Click apply and click ok
    • Reboot if asked
    See if the problem persist, if the problem does not persist enable in the startup tab in taskmanager 1 item and in the services tab in msconfig also 1 service, reboot and see if the problem persist. Keep doing this until you find the culprit or there is nothing left.

Please try following:
    • Open an admin command prompt
    • Copy/paste "sfc/scannow" (without quotes) and press enter
    • When it finished reboot your system
    • Open again an admin command prompt
    • Enter sfc/scannow again
    If sfc/scannow does NOT say "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violation", please upload the cbs.log file located at {windows partition}\Windows\Logs\CBS\, if the file is too large try a 3rd party uploader like dropbox, onedrive, google drive, mediafire etc.
    System File Check(SFC a.k.a. Windows Resource Protection) needs to have your system rebooted in order for sfc to try to fix the problems that it finds.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

• Uninstall Daemon Tools
    • Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD after waking from sleep [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Code: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (ef) A critical system process died Arguments: Arg1: ffffe0007ff9e840, Process object or thread object Arg2: 0000000000000000, If this is 0, a process died. If this is 1, a thread died. Arg3: 0000000000000000 Arg4: 0000000000000000[/quote]

axe0, Oct 3, 2015
  5. hey thanks for the quick reply. i have uninstalled daemon and the stpd is not installed. i then disabled everything and it still bsod from sleep but......my pc is now haunted because it will automagically wake from sleep after 10 sec which it did not do before. the sfc said there was no issue so i attached the logs as requested

kenpachizero, Oct 3, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    Please read the forum rules
    2) No useless posts, e.g., thread bumping, useless one liners, junk posting to increase post count, and identical multi-postings in different forums.

If you haven't received any help after 24 hours, please post in this thread a link to your thread.

BSOD after waking from sleep [​IMG]
    Note Editing a post will not notify someone. Because of that, please don't edit posts after a few hours

7. axe0 New Member
    Please read the instructions again

8. BSOD after waking from sleep

i am sorry, i misread your post.

kenpachizero, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD after waking from sleep

1. BSOD after waking from sleep - Similar Threads - BSOD waking sleep

2. Bsod after waking from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod after waking from sleep: Hello,I'm having bsod lately after waking pc from sleep, I can't catch that screen, it goes off really quick.it's a new pc, installed win10 about a month agohere's my dmp fileshttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AqFHk3GAh2ODgfZFUZ7hWiJMBPtoDg?e=wVsUqh...
  3. Bsod after waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod after waking from sleep: Hello,I'm having bsod lately after waking pc from sleep, I can't catch that screen, it goes off really quick.it's a new pc, installed win10 about a month agohere's my dmp fileshttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AqFHk3GAh2ODgfZFUZ7hWiJMBPtoDg?e=wVsUqh...
  4. Bsod after waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD on wake from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    BSOD on wake from sleep: I've had this problem with my PC and haven't been able to figure it out yet. It happens when my 1st Gen Scarlett 2i2 audio interface is plugged in while asleep. When I wake my computer from sleep with the audio interface plugged in my computer crashes with a bsod of death....
  6. KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR BSOD after wake from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR BSOD after wake from sleep: After waking from sleep, my laptop blue screens 100% of the time. Using WhoCrashed, the memory dump file returns this:On Thu 15/07/2021 12:35:11 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\071521-7734-01.dmpThis was probably caused...
  7. BSOD after wake from sleep

BSOD after wake from sleep: Every once in a while when my computer wakes from sleep it experiences a BSOD and restarts. This doesn't happen every time, but it's been happening for a few months now so it's quite annoying. I've installed all the latest windows 10 updates and video card driver, but it...
  8. BSOD with Driver_Power_State_Failure after waking from sleep

BSOD with Driver_Power_State_Failure after waking from sleep: Ever since updating to Windows 10 I have periodically had a problem with my computer when I wake it from sleep. The symptoms of this are as follows: The machine will wake from sleep fine and I'm able to put in my password etc. After 30s to a minute, the machine will give me...
  9. Consistent BSODs after waking from sleep

Consistent BSODs after waking from sleep: Since installing Windows 10 Pro 64bit a couple of weeks ago, I've gotten consistent BSODs when waking desktop pc from sleep. Mostly store_exceptions and kernal_data_inpage errors... but others hv occurred as well. The one common factor is that the BSOD ALWAYS occurs when...
  10. BSOD immediately after waking from sleep

BSOD immediately after waking from sleep: Hi All. I'm getting a blue screen advising "ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY" a couple of seconds after my computer wakes from sleep mode. It's not sporadic as it happens every time. I've downloaded the log collector and attached the ZIP file to this post. First time...