Windows 10: BSOD after Win10 upgrade and updating Intel 4600 graphics drivers.

Discus and support BSOD after Win10 upgrade and updating Intel 4600 graphics drivers. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday from Windows 8.1... All seemed well. Downloaded updated Windows 10 drivers for my integrated graphics card this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by turnandpull, Nov 5, 2015.

1. BSOD after Win10 upgrade and updating Intel 4600 graphics drivers.

Upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday from Windows 8.1... All seemed well. Downloaded updated Windows 10 drivers for my integrated graphics card this morning and had BSOD after the required reboot and have not been able to boot normally since.

First BSOD said SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION wdf01000.sys
    -attempted a system restore from earlier in the morning to no effect
    Subsequent BSODs = ATTEMPTED_TO_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY wdf01000.sys

Am able to boot safe mode with networking.

Is it normal that when rebooting in safe mode Firefox launches with a Bing search about "Help with Windows 10?"

:)

turnandpull, Nov 5, 2015

2. Work emergency

I have tried to do what you have told me, please note that i have 2 drivers (intel hd graphics 4600 and nvidia GT-740m) the Nvidia driver installed properly, but the when the intel driver installs, it told me it couldn't install properly. so i downloaded
    the driver from:

Download Intel HD Graphics 4600 Driver 20.19.15.4549 for Windows 10 64 bit

and installed it. but when i tried to install the program mention at rhe begining of the thread it still gave me the same BSoD:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

please note that after uninstalling the drivers, they were re-installed through the windows update.

mustafaal asfour, Nov 5, 2015
  3. ZAMAZ196 Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade, help with BSOD: GRAPHICS_DRIVER_TDR_FAULT in igdkmd64.sys

i am also having the same problem with my upgrade of windows 10 it is on an onboard Intel 4600 graphics chip and i get a BSOD reporting to igdkmd64.sys even updating to the newest intel
    drivers (4256) causes the same problem mid way thought the install.

the driver causing it is the intel graphics driver or atleast it is for me.

i have had to revert back to windows 7

Note** Also seems the intel Help/Support is down so there is no way of contacting them either.

ZAMAZ196, Nov 5, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD after Win10 upgrade and updating Intel 4600 graphics drivers.

Hi turnandpull,

We won't provide any help when cracked software is installed on your system.
    I recommend to remove every crack and the cracked software so we can proceed.

Forum rules

axe0, Nov 5, 2015
Thema:

BSOD after Win10 upgrade and updating Intel 4600 graphics drivers.

1. BSOD after Win10 upgrade and updating Intel 4600 graphics drivers. - Similar Threads - BSOD Win10 upgrade

2. Intel 4600 Graphics doesn't seem to be working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel 4600 Graphics doesn't seem to be working: I recently upgraded from Windows 7 -> 10. I had a 2 monitor setup, one connected to Intel 4600 through HDMI, one through DVI on my NVIDIA. Everything seemed to work, my NVIDIA works fine, except my other monitor was off. So I've been scouring the forums and trying various...
  3. Problems with Intel® HD Graphics 4600

Problems with Intel® HD Graphics 4600: So, I've had this problem for some while now. I waited a couple of months to get it fixed because money was a lackin' but I took it into the computer shop to get it fixed and their only suggestion was to disable the graphic card...hoooowever, when it went wrong (I'm a...
  4. Win10 Drivers for Intel Graphics 3000

Win10 Drivers for Intel Graphics 3000: On Microsoft Update Catalog website two driver downloads display for Intel graphics 3000 hardware. Both have the same date, and version number. One version has 99.6 mbs and the other has 59.2 mbs. Should I down and install both drivers? Thanks. Alex...
  5. No output from Intel Graphics 4600

No output from Intel Graphics 4600: I have installed nvidia geforce 1060 on my desktop running windows 10. I have a connected monitor to my gpu via hdmi working fine, when i try to plug in a second monitor with hdmi to my motherboard using intel graphics i dont get any output. My intel graphics are enabled from...
  6. Intel HD Graphics 4600

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel HD Graphics 4600: Hello. My PC uses Intel HD Graphics 4600 for its graphics driver. Here is the link to the latest driver version: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/dow...15-40-4th-Gen- However, when I go on to Device Manager and select 'Update Driver Software' it gives me this driver...
  7. Intel HD Graphics 4600 driver not installing correctly.

Intel HD Graphics 4600 driver not installing correctly.: The newest release of this driver is version 15.40.10.64.4300. After installing, my computer restarts and everything is fine. My problem occurs after a couple of days (I think it is caused when I switch power plans or unplug laptop) the power saving technology in the Intel...
  8. Intel HD Graphics 4600

Intel HD Graphics 4600: Windows 10 just installed on my laptop.. and it refuses to allow me to open an overlay editor. It complains that it has a problem with my intel HD Graphics 4600 card. I downloaded the latest new drivers for this card - ones that were made available because of the release of...
  9. New Intel HD Graphics 4600 Driver Update in WU

New Intel HD Graphics 4600 Driver Update in WU: Well! That was a jarring experience! Just got a update via WU for Intel HD Graphics 4600. During install, it went absolutely bonkers on the display. Kaleidoscope wacky! Just let it be for a minute or so to finish install, then power button off/on. Wow! [img] 7384
  10. Intel HD Graphic 4600 driver upodate

Intel HD Graphic 4600 driver upodate: Hi there - Using the Intel Display Adaptor HD Graphic 4600 - and Windows 10 Pro - 64bit , Windows Update had automatically updated the driver - 20.19.15.4835 once on 17/12, once on 17/12, once on 23/12, five times on 28/12 and today -29/12- 20 times. Unable to find any...