Windows 10: BSOD and Games Crashing Everyday

Discus and support BSOD and Games Crashing Everyday in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello EveryoneI have just got a PC off my friend as a hand me down spare parts gone into it all working i have a ROG STRIX 370-H Gaming, i7-8086k, 16gb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Corey.Jason, Dec 6, 2023.

1. BSOD and Games Crashing Everyday

Hello EveryoneI have just got a PC off my friend as a hand me down spare parts gone into it all working i have a ROG STRIX 370-H Gaming, i7-8086k, 16gb Ram, Nvidia 1080Ti and with this im always crashing and bluescreening, If you would like to look at my dump files i will send them over to you if needed i am just lost now this is my first pc i just wanna play without problem and i really dont wanna be put off pc's just because of this little issuethanks in advancethank Corey.PS i have tried everything even professionals have tried but cannot pin point.

:)

Corey.Jason, Dec 6, 2023
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 6, 2023
  3. ALPHALELE Win User
    Multiple BSOD crashes during everyday use

So i having a lot issues with my pc. Its keeps throwing random bsod's and i cant solve'em. I tried everything what internet threads suggests, upgraded from win7 to win10 and reinstalled win10 recently. BSOD's happening basicly whenever, but it happens a lot more during LoL gameplay. Also game keeps crashing by itself. Some crashes codes: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

Attachment 208179

ALPHALELE, Dec 6, 2023
  4. axe0 Win User

BSOD and Games Crashing Everyday

axe0, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

BSOD and Games Crashing Everyday

1. BSOD and Games Crashing Everyday - Similar Threads - BSOD Games Crashing

2. BSOD and Games Crashing Everyday

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD and Games Crashing Everyday: Hello EveryoneI have just got a PC off my friend as a hand me down spare parts gone into it all working i have a ROG STRIX 370-H Gaming, i7-8086k, 16gb Ram, Nvidia 1080Ti and with this im always crashing and bluescreening, If you would like to look at my dump files i will...
  3. BSOD Crashes - All Day, Everyday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Crashes - All Day, Everyday: I've been experiencing near daily crashes, particularly while the gf is trying to stream. OBS, Firefox, a game like Borderlands 2, Discord all at once This can lead to either a chain of repeated crashes; or, the PC will be good for several hours with no issues, only to crash...
  4. BSOD Crashes - All Day, Everyday

BSOD Crashes - All Day, Everyday: I've been experiencing near daily crashes, particularly while the gf is trying to stream. OBS, Firefox, a game like Borderlands 2, Discord all at once This can lead to either a chain of repeated crashes; or, the PC will be good for several hours with no issues, only to crash...
  5. BSOD Crashes - All Day, Everyday

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. BSOD everyday

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD everyday: I've been getting consistent BSOD for over 4 months, I've run GPU stress tests, windows memory diagnostics, I sent my laptop to acer support they couldn't find anything, I have done like 3 factory resets and installed a new windows image, checked the drivers and updated them,...
  7. Everyday BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Everyday BSOD: after replacing my HDD to SSD, I always get BSOD every morning while playing Halo, I need to restart the computer to fix , can you please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everyday-bsod/b6acfe2e-c1a4-48c4-b8a3-fabd71c9e0b6
  8. Everyday BSOD

Everyday BSOD: after replacing my HDD to SSD, I always get BSOD every morning while playing Halo, I need to restart the computer to fix , can you please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everyday-bsod/b6acfe2e-c1a4-48c4-b8a3-fabd71c9e0b6
  9. Bsods everyday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsods everyday: Hello ,I bought a pc since like 7-8 months and since i bought it , there are constant bsods , I didn't have time to address this issue but now i do.Tried test ram , install new windows and driver updates.these crashes happen any time but i feel they get more intense while...
  10. Bsods everyday

Bsods everyday: Hello ,I bought a pc since like 7-8 months and since i bought it , there are constant bsods , I didn't have time to address this issue but now i do.Tried test ram , install new windows and driver updates.these crashes happen any time but i feel they get more intense while...