Windows 10: BSOD and I am a Noob

Discus and support BSOD and I am a Noob in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have for a month now been getting it and can not see why ... I get now the Watchdog BSOD ... Any help would be great ... 50938 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NJDoug, May 19, 2016.

1. NJDoug Win User

BSOD and I am a Noob

I have for a month now been getting it and can not see why ... I get now the Watchdog BSOD ... Any help would be great ...

:)

NJDoug, May 19, 2016

2. How to turn off vibration of home back and search menu buttons?

I tried this but it doenst work , I am a noob can you tip me how to?

When I am there is it a new key or new value I have to add?

or a new registry value?

Or do you have have to modify the default key?

A noob walk through please?!

iraniansunray, May 19, 2016
  3. Cannot update my N70 - any thoughts?

Ah I see, am a bit of a noob at this so thanks for the explanation.

kyler---01, May 19, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

BSOD and I am a Noob

the latest dumpfile is
    Code: ****************************************************************************** * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 133, {0, 501, 500, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for A6210.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for A6210.sys Probably caused by : A6210.sys ( A6210+109f2 )[/quote] 0: kd> lmvm A6210
    start end module name
    fffff800`5da80000 fffff800`5dca9000 A6210 T (no symbols)
    Loaded symbol image file: A6210.sys
    Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\A6210.sys
    Image name: A6210.sys
    Timestamp: Thu Apr 30 06:03:29 2015 (5541A991)
    CheckSum: 0022F536
    ImageSize: 00229000
    Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4

Driver Description: NETGEAR A6210 USB Wireless LAN Card Driver

Driver Update Site: NETGEAR Support | Downloads

Update the driver.

lifetec, May 20, 2016
  5. Hi,

Try updating the BIOS on your system: -

Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3 your BIOS is F3

New BIOS Here

Lottiemansion, May 20, 2016
  6. NJDoug Win User
    Thanks I update my Bios and I already have the latest Netgear Driver BUTTTTTTT ..... Even Netgear says this Wifi device needs a new drive with an ETA of god knows when ..

Also the driver is not suing the 64 bit driver that netgear says in the driver release notes it has for the device ... And there support does not know why it is not.

So I am switching to a different Wifi device next week and see if that helps ..

NJDoug, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD and I am a Noob

1. BSOD and I am a Noob - Similar Threads - BSOD Noob

2. Frequent BSOD. Different error messages, most often IQRL NOT OR LESS EQUAL. Can someone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD. Different error messages, most often IQRL NOT OR LESS EQUAL. Can someone...: Hello, I've had my PC for ~4 years now and this problem has slowly gotten more frequent. BSOD typically mid-task, worst when using any type of video conferencing app. Also happens every few hours while gaming, as well as occasional BSOD even while computer is idling.I dont...
  3. Frequent BSOD. Different error messages, most often IQRL NOT OR LESS EQUAL. Can someone...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD. Different error messages, most often IQRL NOT OR LESS EQUAL. Can someone...: Hello, I've had my PC for ~4 years now and this problem has slowly gotten more frequent. BSOD typically mid-task, worst when using any type of video conferencing app. Also happens every few hours while gaming, as well as occasional BSOD even while computer is idling.I dont...
  4. My Dell laptop intermittently freezes up and crashes - BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Dell laptop intermittently freezes up and crashes - BSOD: Below is what I get from the WhoCrashed app and the system info. I have made sure all the drivers are updated but that didn't help. Any help would be most appreciated.Crash dump file:C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\041924-7984-01.dmp MinidumpBugcheck code:0x9F0x3, 0xFFFF8E0225F2FD50,...
  5. My Dell laptop intermittently freezes up and crashes - BSOD

My Dell laptop intermittently freezes up and crashes - BSOD: Below is what I get from the WhoCrashed app and the system info. I have made sure all the drivers are updated but that didn't help. Any help would be most appreciated.Crash dump file:C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\041924-7984-01.dmp MinidumpBugcheck code:0x9F0x3, 0xFFFF8E0225F2FD50,...
  6. BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys: I just purchased a gaming laptop with AMD & NVIDIA in it.I've use this laptop for just 2 days, and these error getting out of hand.Here's the detailed what's happening:BSOD/Freeze/Unexpected shutdown every time I used it for playing gamesThis error always happening after 40 -...
  7. BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys

BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys: I just purchased a gaming laptop with AMD & NVIDIA in it.I've use this laptop for just 2 days, and these error getting out of hand.Here's the detailed what's happening:BSOD/Freeze/Unexpected shutdown every time I used it for playing gamesThis error always happening after 40 -...
  8. Windows 10 with Recurring Restarts, varying BSOD's.....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 with Recurring Restarts, varying BSOD's.....: I am finally reaching out to anyone who can help me. I've had a laptop for a year and it just won't stay on. Sometimes I get a BSOD and sometimes it just restarts. I've looked through event viewer and it's either giving no information or it's just beyond my scope. If I...
  9. BSOD computer noob please help

BSOD computer noob please help: Hi Recently my computer has been restarting randomly and freezing, checking event viewer on restart never helped. Today it restarted and there was a new error in event viewer which was.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000c4...
  10. 6 diiferent bsod at random times im so confused ugh i am such a noob.

6 diiferent bsod at random times im so confused ugh i am such a noob.: So i recently built a new computer and everything was going fine until i started getting bsod's. i cant remember exactly when these started happening so i wouldn't know what i did to cause them and at the time i really didn't know anything about diagnosing bsod and fixing...