Windows 10: BSOD and non-BSOD crashes

Discus and support BSOD and non-BSOD crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been getting random system freezes and crashes, usually without a BSOD but occasionally with "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ekpuz, May 22, 2016.

1. ekpuz Win User

BSOD and non-BSOD crashes

I've been getting random system freezes and crashes, usually without a BSOD but occasionally with "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" or "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED". When it is not the BSOD I can usually see any open windows but otherwise system is completely unresponsive. No mouse or keyboard input seems to have any impact (including CTRL-ALT-DEL). Only option is to power cycle. Sometimes I come to my computer and it has attempted to reboot but with some sort of "reboot and select proper boot device" message. Power cycling will usually allow it to reboot properly (although it can take a while).

Thanks in advance for your help.

:)

ekpuz, May 22, 2016
  2. johnptd Win User

BSODs on windows 10, don't know which driver is failing

You best bet to get some answers on this is to go the the Windows Ten BSOD Crashes and Debugging Forum located

here
    . They do a good job of analyzing BSOD issues.

JohnD

johnptd, May 22, 2016
  3. kitnepal Win User
    Please examine this dmp file. BSOD!! Windows 10

I got a Page Fault detected in Non Paged area(Wdfilter.sys) BSOD. Then i ran a clean boot but it still crashed then i ran driver verifier. I received a Driver Verifier detected Violation BSOD.

I have gotten BSODs before and had to reinstall windows but it is getting annoying to do it everytime. I really want a solution.

PLease help me figure out what is causing the problem.

Here is the minidump file

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=C8FECF441CBD3B79!672&authkey=!AFDnmaZdPJ99sQM&ithint=file,rar

kitnepal, May 22, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

The crash dumps are not very latest other than that one of 10th May. But they all are pointing to Cisco Anyconnect.
    Code: BugCheck C5, {760e0017, 2, 0, fffff800976a5840} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for acsock64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for acsock64.sys Probably caused by : Pool_Corruption ( nt!ExDeferredFreePool+a0 ) Followup: Pool_corruption ---------[/quote] With two different Kaspersky drivers flagged.
    Code: ffffd000`3cb2e558 fffff800`b5364f94Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\kneps.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for kneps.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for kneps.sys kneps+0x4f94[/quote] Code: ffffd000`3cb2e328 fffff800`b6f79431Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\klwfp.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for klwfp.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for klwfp.sys klwfp+0x9431[/quote] I see Cisco is disabled there.
    Code: Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client Virtual Miniport Adapter for Windows x64 #2 ROOT\NET\0000 This device is disabled.[/quote] But that does not prevent Cisco from running in the background.
    Code: Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Agent vpnagent Running Auto Own Process "c:\program files (x86)\cisco\cisco anyconnect secure mobility client\vpnagent.exe" Normal LocalSystem 0[/quote] If you disabled Cisco on intention, please uninstall it?
    If the system disabled it, better you uninstall it.

See the situation without Cisco. Let us know how it goes.

Thema:

1. BSOD and non-BSOD crashes - Similar Threads - BSOD non BSOD

2. Non-Stop BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non-Stop BSOD: All day today my Microsoft Surface Laptop has blue screened with different error codes see below. My computer shows it has the latest update as well as latest drivers. Nothing has been installed recently, however some security definitions have been installed everyday the last...
  3. Non-Stop BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Non-Stop BSOD: All day today my Microsoft Surface Laptop has blue screened with different error codes see below. My computer shows it has the latest update as well as latest drivers. Nothing has been installed recently, however some security definitions have been installed everyday the last...
  4. Non-Stop BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Non stop BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non stop BSoD: Whenever I bootup my pc, and wait for 3-4 mins, it BSoD error, it says Memory Management.. idk what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/non-stop-bsod/9b95857a-1503-4822-a9f8-feb9a40d3599
  6. Non stop BSoD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Non stop BSoD: Whenever I bootup my pc, and wait for 3-4 mins, it BSoD error, it says Memory Management.. idk what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/non-stop-bsod/9b95857a-1503-4822-a9f8-feb9a40d3599
  7. Non stop BSoD

8. Non-BSOD Bugcheck's

Non-BSOD Bugcheck's: I have a Dell XPS 8940 that Dell sent me recently to replace an 8930 that lemoned out early. I know my first mistake is that I'm using a Dell configuration, but here we are. I am sure it's no surprise, Dell is not being helpful at all.The system was received on 15 May, and...
  9. BSOD Crashes

BSOD Crashes: Intel I& 7700K Asus ROG STRIX Z270F GeForce RTX 2070 4x8 Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200MHz Samsung 860 EVO SSD (500gb and a 2TB) Windows 10 Pro In most games it is random where I can play multiple games without crash then it happens, but for a couple it is guaranteed. The two...
  10. BSOD Crash

BSOD Crash: Hello everyone, i have no idea what happened to my pc. I just recently did a HDD wipe and was installing League Of Legends and watching a stream then my pc crashed. Thank you for any feedback you can give. - 35918