Windows 10: BSOD and program crashes

Discus and support BSOD and program crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've been getting random BSODs refering to memory occasionally and sometimes refering to something else. I've also had numerous program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by C0rn, Jun 17, 2017.

1. C0rn Win User

BSOD and program crashes

Hi,

I've been getting random BSODs refering to memory occasionally and sometimes refering to something else.
    I've also had numerous program crashes. Chrome, firefox, Player unkown battlegrounds, HoTs have been crashing alot.

I recently updated my bios to try and get a bluetooth device working and i've also reinstalled my GPU drivers. Seems like the problem started there.

This might be a coincidence but i've noticed that the problems start to occur after a couple of hours of using the computer.

:)

2. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. we're just collecting some error info ,and then you can restart.

The crashes are looked to be caused by Battle Eye Anti Cheat Program driver that is known to cause BSODs with Windows 10. Uninstalling the program should resolve your issue.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jun 17, 2017
  3. warc1 Win User
    warc1, Jun 17, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

BSOD and program crashes

The zip file had logs in a foreign language. If possible please repost in English so that we can read the logs.

zbook, Jun 18, 2017
  5. C0rn Win User
    I went into BIOS and noticed overclocking was set to normal with some settings i didn't recognize. I set it back to auto and now my system seems to be running fine. Dunno why that setting changed though.

I don't want to mark the issue as solved just yet to make sure the system is stable again.

I tried to translate the eventlog from swedish to english using google translate for documents without success. I'll give it another try if the problem arises.

6. toouur Win User
    ))

Try to change your system language to English and make it default/display language, region to US, system locale to US and then try to log again.

toouur, Jun 19, 2017
  7. C0rn Win User
    Didn't know that, thx for the info.

The problem on the other hand seems to be solved. I went into BIOS and noticed overclocking was set to normal with some settings i didn't recognize. I set it back to auto and now my system seems to be running fine. Dunno why that setting changed though.

C0rn, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD and program crashes

1. BSOD and program crashes - Similar Threads - BSOD program crashes

2. Constant game/program crashing, and BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant game/program crashing, and BSOD: I've been having issues with my windows that have gotten really bad recently. A month or two ago I was streaming some Destiny 2, and my game kept crashing over and over again until my pc eventually bluescreened. I thought my CPU was overheating since I have a Ryzen 7000...
  3. Constant game/program crashing, and BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant game/program crashing, and BSOD: I've been having issues with my windows that have gotten really bad recently. A month or two ago I was streaming some Destiny 2, and my game kept crashing over and over again until my pc eventually bluescreened. I thought my CPU was overheating since I have a Ryzen 7000...
  4. Constant game/program crashing, and BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Issues with programs crashing and BSOD.

Issues with programs crashing and BSOD.: Hello, My computer keeps crashing, not sure why really. It happens more frequently when I'm playing a game or watching a video. these are just 3 of the many blue screens I have seen since yesterday afternoon. I've already reset my computer, uninstalled all 3rd party software,...
  6. Programs Crashing

Programs Crashing: My programs seem to be crashing especially demanding games, yes my windows specs are good enough for the games i play, my windows and drivers are up to date, i did a clean GPU drivers install and the problem still is happening. These problems are all happening after my pc had...
  7. String of BSOD and Program Crashes

String of BSOD and Program Crashes: Hi, Recently I have been experiencing crash after crash after crash. So far, the BSOD codes I have had include: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION I'm...
  8. Programs crashing, random BSODs, lots of instability

Programs crashing, random BSODs, lots of instability: My brother's computer keeps getting BSODs, and he's having other issues where programs are randomly crashing as well. It can happen to any program, and Windows services are randomly crashing too according to Event Viewer. I've done the usual stuff: updated all drivers, ran...
  9. BSODs and program crashes; possible hardware failure

BSODs and program crashes; possible hardware failure: Issue Over the past couple months I have been experiencing games and apps crashing especially Firefox tabs, as well as occasional BSODs while doing even ordinary tasks. I believe blue screens only occurred every 1-2 weeks initially, but lately it has been about every other...
  10. Program Crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Program Crashing: Hi, I have had a photoshop app installed in my system for years. Never had a problem with it. My computer now post a crashed program .."Printshop.exe" has recently crashed. I have done a clean boot, I have scanned for viruses, I have had the program uninstalled and...