Windows 10: BSOD and restart loop

Discus and support BSOD and restart loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I have been getting random BSOD with all different kinds of messages (tcpsp.sis missing or contains errors, irql_not_less_or_equal,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by testman89, Aug 31, 2016.

1. testman89 Win User

BSOD and restart loop

Hi I have been getting random BSOD with all different kinds of messages (tcpsp.sis missing or contains errors, irql_not_less_or_equal, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED)

The PC is custom built by myself and I have tried many things to try to find out what the issue is ( cleared cmos, reinstall windows, different hard drives, reset and update bios, 1 stick of ram in each slot and running memtest86) but still struggling to find the issue.

When I get BSOD my computer restarts in to a reboot loop where it powers on for 2 seconds then turns off and continues like that, however if I kept my computer turned off for 30minutes then power on I do manage to get in to windows but the reboot loop will happen again if I get BSOD.

I did get memtest86 errors with both sticks of ram however I cleaned 1 of the ram sticks and ran memtest86 again and got no errors and I have been on windows for 1 hour and no BSOD yet so fingers crossed.

update: got another bsod uploaded a new attachment

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

testman89, Aug 31, 2016

2. Random BSOD in Windows 10

Hello again,

I remove Driver Verifier and do a restart - no BSOD. Done that several times - no problems.

Activate Driver Verifier and again it goes in a restart loop. After 3rd restart appears "Automatic System Repair" and from there I choose "Start-up Repair" again. If I choose something else from this menu, the restart-loop reappear.

No BSODs, no minidumps.

Don't know if it's good or bad. Any suggestions?

Valdi Vladimiroff, Aug 31, 2016
  3. Critical_Process_Died

After using my PC for a few hours today, I'm not getting any BSODs but the audio in certain games seems to be stuttering and looping once in a while which is what it used to do before a BSOD.

EDIT: My computer just crashed with a looping sound but no BSOD. The screen just went black and said "Cable not connected" and then it automatically restarted. How can I fix this?

JimmyJosser, Aug 31, 2016
  4. testman89 Win User

BSOD and restart loop

Still getting the same BSOD messages would appreciate any help

testman89, Sep 1, 2016
Thema:

BSOD and restart loop

1. BSOD and restart loop - Similar Threads - BSOD restart loop

2. BSOD chain into restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD chain into restart loop: I built my pc a few months ago & haven’t really had any issues up until like last week. Just now it got really bad, I’m getting BSOD after BSOD and it’s always the same four errors:...
  3. BSOD chain into restart loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD chain into restart loop: I built my pc a few months ago & haven’t really had any issues up until like last week. Just now it got really bad, I’m getting BSOD after BSOD and it’s always the same four errors:...
  4. Restarting loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restarting loop: Hello, I have a problem with my PC because yesterday I thought it would be a good idea to clean my PC for everything so I did it.Now its cleaned but now it is where the problem starts.When I try to set the PC up with the language and timezone etc. it starts loading but then...
  5. BSOD RESTART LOOP CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD RESTART LOOP CRITICAL PROCESS DIED: i cant get out of bsod and it dint want me to enter window, im just stock at blue screen of death, how do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-restart-loop-critical-process-died/9f7245a6-655a-46f7-9fa0-c6638e6fbdd8
  6. Pc restarting loop, bsod, restarts entire pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc restarting loop, bsod, restarts entire pc: My pc has been running fine no issues I wanted to do a fresh install of windows on my 120gb ssd so I downloaded the medial tool on a usb formatted my 120 and went to install windows. First off every time I boot via usb my screen goes haywire and shows like weird artifact like...
  7. BSOD with sad face and restarting loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD with sad face and restarting loop: I purchased ACER laptop model Aspire A515-54 with windows10 as a gift for my son and told me that he installed a software recently. When the laptop restarted, BSOD appeared and tried the to recover windows using restore back up option. Just the same screen and did the factory...
  8. BSOD Critical Service Failure - Restart Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Critical Service Failure - Restart Loop: Hi everyone. I just turned on my computer this morning and got the bsod. I've surfed on different threads to try and solve my problem but nothing worked: - System restore - On the first attempt i got an error saying that windows could not find a file from the services...
  9. BSOD Loop restart.

BSOD Loop restart.: I've been experiencing startup issues with my PC since last night. I go to startup and startup freezes. It seems that something is either stuck or freezing up on loading. Since it doesn't fully boot up, I have been hitting the reset button or holding the power button. It...
  10. Kaspersky update leading to BSOD restart loop?

Kaspersky update leading to BSOD restart loop?: Greetings, I have had no recent BSOD issues with this Toshiba Satellite L855 whatsoever, until yesterday. I updated my Kaspersky Internet Security after obtaining a license, so it was the newest version of Kaspersky installed after about eight months of not using...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to finish restarted tecno WX3P