Windows 10: BSOD and windows errors

Discus and support BSOD and windows errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I'm having some issues with my computer, I have ran the BSOD tool and included the zip. These last days I'm having issues, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Padisha, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Padisha Win User

BSOD and windows errors

Hello everyone,

I'm having some issues with my computer, I have ran the BSOD tool and included the zip.

These last days I'm having issues, it started with a program in the middle of my taskbar icons that didn't have an icon, all I could do is unpin it, and when I ran it it gave an error that it couldn't run the app.

I then noticed my start button didn't work either, I can click it but it doesn't open.
    When I open task manager it takes a while.

I am surprised this happened, it kind of came out of the blue, I also got a BSOD while trying to run the windows recovery tool, it said it couldn't fix it, when I clicked advanced it got the BSOD. Last night I also noticed while playing CS:GO, I got a huge lag spike for about 30 seconds.

Also, I did an sfc scan, at the end it told me it couldn't repair and pointed me to CBS.log
    I uploaded it cause it was a whopping 2.9mb and even pastebin couldnt handle it *Biggrin
    http://filebin.ca/2MN0Ledq10xs/cbs.log

Also, thanks for your time :3

P.S. When the PC wants to do a restart sequence (ex: updating drivers) it shuts down the pc, all lights and fans keep running. The screen goes on stand-by. I tried waiting once, after 15 minutes I gave up again. It also happened in the windows 10 setup, but all I do is shut it down from the button and start it again, and it just continues.

:)

Padisha, Nov 12, 2015

2. CPU Errors, Memory Errors, and BSOD after Windows Update (KB4056892)

Unfortunately I can find no dump files on the machine. I have not run the system cleanup. Is it possible they were removed when I rolled back to the earlier restore point? That means all I have is the description of symptoms.

RulySuperset609, Nov 12, 2015
  3. Time Lady Win User
    CPU Errors, Memory Errors, and BSOD after Windows Update (KB4056892)

I hope MS release a fixed update soon. BSOD and windows errors :)

Time Lady, Nov 12, 2015
  4. Padisha Win User

BSOD and windows errors

Additional info:

SrtTrail log included:
    Code: Session details--------------------------- System Disk = \Device\Harddisk0 Windows directory = C:\WINDOWS AutoChk Run = 0 Number of root causes = 1[/quote] The only error

I also noticed something withing the lines
    immersivecontrolpanel

it was a pop-up at the right bottom

Padisha, Nov 12, 2015
  5. Padisha Win User
    No-one with a clue or what I can try? I resetted my CMOS by removing the battery, powering it, turning it off, few extra taps on the button and then I put it back in.

Can't PM myself due to not having 5 posts, leaving this link for myself for when I get back home
    BSOD after closing CS:GO or Dota 2 - Windows 10 Forums

Padisha, Nov 12, 2015
  6. manish9009, Nov 12, 2015
  7. Padisha Win User
    SeaTools - Didn't do cause my windows is on my SSD
    chkdsk -
    BSOD and windows errors [​IMG]

HD Tune Pro - Errorscan:

|||Health:

|||Benchmark:

|||File Benchmark:

|||Random Access:

|||Extra tests:

Memtest86 -
    Prime95 -

editing post as I progress

Padisha, Nov 13, 2015
  8. axe0 New Member

BSOD and windows errors

Don't forget to post afterwards so we know you're done *Smile

9. Padisha Win User
    Will do bud, I will do the memtest at midnight. Just extra information: The mobo is nearly 2 years old (At the top of my head about 18 months) I have renewed my CPU, GPU and RAM. When I installed the new components I upgraded my windows from 8.1 to 10, it worked fine for about 2 weeks, also on a side note, the SSD is over 2 years old and has about 9000 hours of service, I am planning to use it as D: and replace C: with an Samsung evo 500gb, I dont know why but im sensing that the ssd is starting to dieded BSOD and windows errors :p (die*)

New components:
    i7 - 4790k (I have the Z87-G45 Gaming motherboard)
    GPU: GTX 970
    RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast (T3) 16GB - 8GBx2 - PC-19200 [2400mhz]

Padisha, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD and windows errors

1. BSOD and windows errors - Similar Threads - BSOD errors

2. Multiple WIN11 PC's with random BSOD - mostly error 139

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple WIN11 PC's with random BSOD - mostly error 139: I have just installed 13 Dell Optiplex 7010 SFF Plus PC's, and across the PC's I keep getting random about once a day BDSOD, after which the PC will end on the RECOVERY "It looks like windows didn't load correctly" screen. From there the user can click through and get back to...
  3. Multiple WIN11 PC's with random BSOD - mostly error 139

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple WIN11 PC's with random BSOD - mostly error 139: I have just installed 13 Dell Optiplex 7010 SFF Plus PC's, and across the PC's I keep getting random about once a day BDSOD, after which the PC will end on the RECOVERY "It looks like windows didn't load correctly" screen. From there the user can click through and get back to...
  4. BSOD errors for 2 months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD errors for 2 months: Hello, my gaming laptop has bsod errors for 2 months and i tried everything, installed manufacturer drivers but i cant solve the issue. I am uploading my minidump files. Is it driver related or hardware? minidumps.zip I am even having BSOD errors while trying to enter...
  5. BSOD errors for 2 months

BSOD errors for 2 months: Hello, my gaming laptop has bsod errors for 2 months and i tried everything, installed manufacturer drivers but i cant solve the issue. I am uploading my minidump files. Is it driver related or hardware? minidumps.zip I am even having BSOD errors while trying to enter...
  6. Need Help with BSOD Errors!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help with BSOD Errors!: Hello,I've had the most annoying BSOD issue ever. I get constant system restarts randomly when I could just be installing something, system idle, login to Windows, gaming... At this point I have replaced motherboard, cpu, ram, psu, and NVME SSD. I've also reinstalled Windows...
  7. Need Help with BSOD Errors!

Need Help with BSOD Errors!: Hello,I've had the most annoying BSOD issue ever. I get constant system restarts randomly when I could just be installing something, system idle, login to Windows, gaming... At this point I have replaced motherboard, cpu, ram, psu, and NVME SSD. I've also reinstalled Windows...
  8. Frequent BSOD. Different error messages, most often IQRL NOT OR LESS EQUAL. Can someone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD. Different error messages, most often IQRL NOT OR LESS EQUAL. Can someone...: Hello, I've had my PC for ~4 years now and this problem has slowly gotten more frequent. BSOD typically mid-task, worst when using any type of video conferencing app. Also happens every few hours while gaming, as well as occasional BSOD even while computer is idling.I dont...
  9. Frequent BSOD. Different error messages, most often IQRL NOT OR LESS EQUAL. Can someone...

Frequent BSOD. Different error messages, most often IQRL NOT OR LESS EQUAL. Can someone...: Hello, I've had my PC for ~4 years now and this problem has slowly gotten more frequent. BSOD typically mid-task, worst when using any type of video conferencing app. Also happens every few hours while gaming, as well as occasional BSOD even while computer is idling.I dont...
  10. Fixing a BSOD with the error KMOD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED?

Fixing a BSOD with the error KMOD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED?: Hi folks,My desktop has been getting the BSOD a few times since the beginning of the year. I did a system reset running Windows 11 at the beginning of the year. Since then, my PC has crashed 5 times - once in January, twice in March, and twice now in April. The PC has...