Windows 10: BSOD appear's again

Discus and support BSOD appear's again in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Last week I replaced my hard drive with a SSD keep the old 1 TB drive as a backup drive left all of the old win 10 on that drive downloaded a fresh win... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by pwdiver, Feb 21, 2016.

1. pwdiver Win User

BSOD appear's again

Last week I replaced my hard drive with a SSD keep the old 1 TB drive as a backup drive left all of the old win 10 on that drive downloaded a fresh win 10 to the SSD but now I am getting the same BSOD message that I was with the old drive
    WDF_VIOLATION(ser2attr64.sys) Ive tried to trouble shot this before with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.*cry

:)

pwdiver, Feb 21, 2016

2. BSoD on Windows 10

I was just sitting on PC today looking at youtube and talking to some friends and suddenly the BSoD appears. My pc turned off and then i turned it on again. I restarted and as i restarted i got the BSoD again. I then started my pc up again and shut it
    down, the BSoD didn't appear. For some reason when i restart my PC i get the BSoD however when shutting down i don't. It has only happened once randomly but i am writing this straight after it happened. HELP!

Teddy Dixon, Feb 21, 2016
  3. Problems with switching between windows on Windows 10 64-bit after updating from Windows 8.1

Recently I have encountered a faulty_hardware_corrupted_page BSOD and I found that the problem that I have mentioned has appeared again. After the BSOD the computer showed "Working on updates" for two times and then I start to encounter the problem again
    even on fresh reboot. Microsoft, please do something!!!!

Harry Nguyen Chan, Feb 21, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD appear's again

Thema:

BSOD appear's again

1. BSOD appear's again - Similar Threads - BSOD appear's again

2. BSOD Again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Again: Here Is The Dump File...Please suggest something.I'm using Asus Tuf F15 laptopdump file here....MiniDump https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-again/d2fe3035-00e8-48c4-983a-77f34b421926
  3. BSOD Again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Again: Here Is The Dump File...Please suggest something.I'm using Asus Tuf F15 laptopdump file here....MiniDump https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-again/d2fe3035-00e8-48c4-983a-77f34b421926
  4. err 0x80280013 appearing again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    err 0x80280013 appearing again and again: For past couple of weeks im getting err 0x80280013 again and again. It keeps occuring on fingerprint and sometimes on pin too, i have to enter password every time. Initially i was on windows 11 and thought it was a bug specific to it so i switched to windows 10 but the...
  5. err 0x80280013 appearing again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    err 0x80280013 appearing again and again: For past couple of weeks im getting err 0x80280013 again and again. It keeps occuring on fingerprint and sometimes on pin too, i have to enter password every time. Initially i was on windows 11 and thought it was a bug specific to it so i switched to windows 10 but the...
  6. err 0x80280013 appearing again and again

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. BSOD again and again and again :-

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD again and again and again :-: Hi everyone,I am facing a very irritating problem within Windows 10 Home Single Language v. 21H1, build 19043.1023 where your help/expertise would be much appreciated.About 6 months ago I bought here in Brazil a laptop Dell Inspiron 15, model 3583 Intel Core i7-8565U CPU...
  8. Desktop icons appear with Magnifying glass appearing again

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop icons appear with Magnifying glass appearing again: I see mention of this issue back in 2017. But it's happening again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icons-with-magnifying-glass/23de9879-010a-4044-8394-d50bce450dec I'm seeing this again. Intermittently. For a few seconds - 15 - 30 seconds...
  9. BSOD AGAIN!

BSOD AGAIN!: Once again, I'm stuck in a BSOD and no matter what options I try, nothing happens. It's a constant circle. As background, I updated to the latest "Feature Update" today. After two failed attempts at restarting, the computer finally restarted and seemed fine, but incredibly...
  10. BSOD again

BSOD again: I have recently started getting recurrent BSoDs after thinking I'd fixed my previous problem 3 months ago. I have attached the last 3 DMP files and the MSinfo file. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AmOSrjpfi_nElXTzMxnb_JHg8FSO Please could you check out the problem again. Thank you...