Windows 10: bsod at cold boot each day at star up

Discus and support bsod at cold boot each day at star up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hye this my bsod ================================================== Dump File : 022116-6156-01.dmp Crash Time : 2016-02-21 12:55:41 Bug Check... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by guillaume, Feb 20, 2016.

1. guillaume Win User

bsod at cold boot each day at star up

hye this my bsod

==================================================
    Dump File : 022116-6156-01.dmp
    Crash Time : 2016-02-21 12:55:41
    Bug Check String : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    Bug Check Code : 0x0000000a
    Parameter 1 : fffff680`01009630
    Parameter 2 : 00000000`00000002
    Parameter 3 : 00000000`00000000
    Parameter 4 : fffff803`56598070
    Caused By Driver : ntoskrnl.exe
    Caused By Address : ntoskrnl.exe+142480
    File Description : NT Kernel & System
    Product Name : Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    Company : Microsoft Corporation
    File Version : 10.0.10586.103 (th2_release.160126-1819)
    Processor : x64
    Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+142480
    Stack Address 1 :
    Stack Address 2 :
    Stack Address 3 :
    Computer Name :
    Full Path : C:\Windows\Minidump\022116-6156-01.dmp
    Processors Count : 8
    Major Version : 15
    Minor Version : 10586
    Dump File Size : 389 244
    Dump File Time : 2016-02-21 12:56:25

:)

guillaume, Feb 20, 2016

2. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

I updated my Bios driver to latest.

I could no longer boot, "BootMgr is missing". After searching the boards and troubleshooting, the bios had changed the hard drive to boot from. I was able to successfully boot up into Win10.

Cold start continued to produce BSOD, as before.

Following Team ZigZag suggestions, rename Pnp680.sys to *.bak, resolved BSOD and now cold start and warm start smoothly into Win10.

Many thanks to your quick responses.

Very helpful and much appreciated!

Markpowellseattlerain, Feb 20, 2016
  3. BSOD each time at shutdown at windows 10 after upgrading from Win7 (ndis.sys, IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL)

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with ‘BSOD driver IRQL not less or equal’. This could be due to driver issue. I suggest you to update the drivers by visiting manufacturer's website and check if that helps.

Update the drivers for this device

To do this, follow these steps:

1. In Device Manager, click the Driver tab in the device's Properties dialog box.

2. Click Update Driver to start the Hardware Update Wizard.

3. Follow the instructions to update the driver.

If the issue persist I would suggest you to install the latest driver in compatibility mode and check if issue persist.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:
    1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Nachappa C K, Feb 20, 2016
  4. guillaume Win User

Hye all !
    I really need help ....!
    I juste maid a fresh install of win 10 64bit in waiting of any help ! Plz !

guillaume, Feb 20, 2016
  5. axe0 New Member
  6. guillaume Win User
    i try to do my best !!!

guillaume, Feb 20, 2016
  7. axe0 New Member
    Please check in
    Code: C:\Windows\Minidump\[/quote] for any .dmp files and upload them using a zip you can create using right click > copy > zip when they are selected.
    So, select the files, right click, choose copy to, choose zip and upload this zip file.

My french is very bad, I can only understand that there are some problem reports about a few keyboards but I have no idea what Périphérique clavier PIH means.
    Code: Signature du problème*: P1: x64 P2: USB\VID_1038&PID_1202&REV_0038&MI_02 P3: P4: P5: P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: Fichiers joints*: C:\Users\milkman\AppData\Local\Temp\WER3292.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml Ces fichiers peuvent être disponibles ici*: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\NonCritical_x64_fac8c050af716e983def46ef73d5c4c31b5d60ca_00000000_cab_10bd328c Symbole d’analyse*: Revérification d’une solution*: 0 Code de rapport*: e9c6f284-d8ae-11e5-88de-408d5c811ecd État du rapport*: 4 Plage hachée*: +++ WER9 +++: Plage de défaut , type 0 Nom d’événement*: PnPGenericDriverFound Réponse*: Non disponible Cab Id*: 0 Signature du problème*: P1: x64 P2: HID\VID_1038&PID_1384&REV_0108&MI_03 P3: P4: P5: P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: Fichiers joints*: C:\Users\milkman\AppData\Local\Temp\WER3282.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml Ces fichiers peuvent être disponibles ici*: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\NonCritical_x64_99aac2b9479359893cb8ef768196f18482f56a_00000000_cab_1039327c Symbole d’analyse*: Revérification d’une solution*: 0 Code de rapport*: e9c47c73-d8ae-11e5-88de-408d5c811ecd État du rapport*: 4 Plage hachée*:[/quote] Code: Description Périphérique clavier PIH Nom Étendu (101 ou 102 touches) Disposition 0000040C ID de périphérique Plug-and-Play HID\VID_1038&PID_1202&MI_01&COL02\8&1BA3A62&0&0001 Nombre de touches de fonction 12 Pilote c:\windows\system32\drivers\kbdhid.sys (10.0.10586.0, 36,00 Ko (36*864 octets), 2015-10-30 08:17) Description Périphérique clavier PIH Nom Étendu (101 ou 102 touches) Disposition 0000040C ID de périphérique Plug-and-Play HID\VID_1038&PID_1384&MI_01&COL02\7&2D14239D&0&0001 Nombre de touches de fonction 12 Pilote c:\windows\system32\drivers\kbdhid.sys (10.0.10586.0, 36,00 Ko (36*864 octets), 2015-10-30 08:17)[/quote]

8. guillaume Win User

okey so the probleme came from my keyboard or the driver of this one ?
    but i thought it' was a memory management probleme so i decided to put the voltage of the ran at 1.52 inspite of 1..5 and the vcore at 1.2 inspite of 1.17................but how to solve the problem with my keyoard
    ?

guillaume, Feb 20, 2016
  9. axe0 New Member
    I don't know if the problem came from your keyboard, because I have no dump to analyse.
    What I showed are some error reports that are from the keyboard where there has been a problems somewhere.

You'll need to follow below instructions to provide dumps to analyse to find the cause of the crash(es).

10. guillaume Win User
    i post it at the top of my post ..... i gonna tchek if the bsod will be back tomorrow after a cold night ! Sorry but i need to sleep now ! i do not sleep since 3 days .... working working working ..... so now my brain need to sleep a little bit !!!
    If the voltage solve my issues i will mark as solved tomorrow !!!
    Sorry for english too !!! The only things i have to say now is thank you very much indeed for help and have a good night !

guillaume, Feb 20, 2016
  11. axe0 New Member
    No, a text of dumps doesn't provide the data an actual dump provides.
    Just try to follow my instructions when you have slept *Smile

About the memory part, it depends on if it is supported by your memory mostly and if it truly is a memory problem.
    To find out if it is truly a memory problem a dump needs to be provided for analysis

12. guillaume Win User
    Hye i sleeped a lot and i made a lot of test so now i know the cause of all my randoms issues at cold boot now !
    Memtest during 12h and RAM OK !
    Diagnostic tool for gigabyte motherboard provied by mail from gigabyte and mobo is OK !
    Alim OK ! Tester by an électricien !
    1hhd and 3 ssd tested and all were OK !
    Câbles and other small devices OK !
    So the CPU now ! With prime95 random fails on logical works#1 ( random=at différent timing during différents test )
    Ans it was confirmed by Intel diagnostic tool : fails processor 1 !!!!
    So ..... My i7 4770k had is first logical core failed or something like that .... Ans i send it back to Intel Nerthland yesterday after had complet the Intel procedure .....!
    If i can give an advice for bsod come from cold boot ... ...... Tcheck your CPU first see ya all !! And thank you very much indeed for your help !

guillaume, Feb 23, 2016
  13. guillaume Win User

Can you close this thread for me plz because i can 't find it on my Android tablette ! T'y all ans thanks aXe0

guillaume, Feb 23, 2016
  14. axe0 New Member
    Threads won't be closed unless for a specific reason like off topic from Windows 10, you can mark it solved.

Thema:

1. bsod at cold boot each day at star up - Similar Threads - bsod cold boot

2. Cold boot BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cold boot BSOD: Everyday at startup I get a BSOD. This only happens once and then never for the duration the pc is on. The BSOD errors sometimes vary but this is a analyzed dump file from a recent one:******************************************************************************** **...
  3. Cold boot BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cold boot BSOD: Everyday at startup I get a BSOD. This only happens once and then never for the duration the pc is on. The BSOD errors sometimes vary but this is a analyzed dump file from a recent one:******************************************************************************** **...
  4. Cold boot BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multiple BSOD each day

Multiple BSOD each day: Since Friday I get multiple BSOD each day. I did chdsk, mdsched and installed updates for windows and my graphics card. Here are the most recent minidump files: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ItyFWbRP957JcLS4_cAMu_QweAz15UnnThanks for any help...
  6. BSOD on cold boot only

BSOD on cold boot only: Hi all, this is a duplicate of this post that I posted in the wrong section. Just delete that post. Sorry for making a mess, I'm new on this forum. So: my problem is with my custom build PC, and any help would be greatly appreciated. My problem is similar to the one...
  7. BSOD on cold boot.

BSOD on cold boot.: I have been getting a variety of BSOD's on cold boots. After the first BSOD, everything runs smoothly thereafter; any amount of stress on the PC doesn't cause any BSOD. Things I have tried: Updated bios and all the motherboard related whatnot. Tried to update all my...
  8. BSOD at every cold boot

BSOD at every cold boot: Hello everyone, having BSOD at every cold boot. This is happening on my desktop (first build I made), hardware is: MB: Asus Maximus VIII Gene CPU: Intel i5-6600k RAM: 2x 8GB Crucial Ballistix GPU: Nvidia GTX 1070 Founders Edition Windows 10 Pro 64bit Hoping this is...
  9. BSOD on only cold boots

BSOD on only cold boots: I got a custom built pc for christmas and it has been getting BSOD's since it was built and they have only been happening on cold boots, and the file that is having problems is ntoskrnl. I would love if someone could find the problem that has been going on for weeks. 39014
  10. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal only at first cold boot of the day

BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal only at first cold boot of the day: I have been having the strangest behavior from my EVGA SR-2 dual Xeon system for the past week or so. The only new software that has been added is the beta nVidia driver 358.59. Now, I could just uninstall it and revert back to the WHQL driver (355.98) that I had installed,...