Windows 10: BSOD at end of a scheduled Acronis Backup, UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION

Discus and support BSOD at end of a scheduled Acronis Backup, UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; On x64 1607, 14393.693, when Acronis Backup Advanced 11.7.50064 (current version) runs it's scheduled backup, at some point the computer will restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gaia, Feb 25, 2017.

1. gaia Win User

BSOD at end of a scheduled Acronis Backup, UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION

On x64 1607, 14393.693, when Acronis Backup Advanced 11.7.50064 (current version) runs it's scheduled backup, at some point the computer will restart with a BSOD with no error code - it only says "UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION".

This has happened 3 times already. It started a couple days ago.

I ran sfc, got "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations".

Ran the memtest, no errors found.

WhoCrashed says the last crash was the 3rd of January, though it says "Crash dumps are enabled on your computer."

I already re-installed the Acronis suite.

No new hardware has been added. No new software installed (aside from updates). No changes to registry or settings. Not even a change to the Acronis backup plans - they've been in place for months with no problems.

PS: The password for the zip file is: BSOD

:)

2. Kapil Arya MVP, Feb 25, 2017
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Feb 25, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Temporary remove Malwarebytes
    Malwarebytes |

How do I uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Mal...

BSOD at end of a scheduled Acronis Backup, UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    BSOD at end of a scheduled Acronis Backup, UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION [​IMG]
    HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

*Arrow Run SeaTools DOS to check the integrity of your HDD. SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Run the long test.
    *Arrow Run chkdsk
    Disk Check - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Use option TWO with parameter /r
    Upload the chkdsk log *Arrow https://www.sevenforums.com/tutorial...iewer-log.html

5. gaia Win User
    removed mbam and will report back.

the disks are monitored by HD Sentinel. All smart values check fine. I will do those tests if stopping MBAM doesn't solve it.

6. now its to late but next time please upload the next logs without cracked Adobe Software installed

BSODHunter, Feb 27, 2017
  7. axe0 New Member
    It's never too late to do such a thing *Wink

8. gaia Win User

MBAM was the culprit. Didn't even have to remove it, just disabled it and the BSOD went away. Thanks!

gaia, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD at end of a scheduled Acronis Backup, UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION - Similar Threads - BSOD end scheduled

2. Unexpected Store Exception BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected Store Exception BSOD: Hello, so I just got BSOD which is Unexpected Store Exception when playing Left 4 Dead 2, I also got this BSOD before but somehow only one dump I just found.Can anyone help me to check what's the caused of this? HDD problem or RAM or just software?All driver were up to date,...
  3. Unexpected Store Exception BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unexpected Store Exception BSOD: Hello, so I just got BSOD which is Unexpected Store Exception when playing Left 4 Dead 2, I also got this BSOD before but somehow only one dump I just found.Can anyone help me to check what's the caused of this? HDD problem or RAM or just software?All driver were up to date,...
  4. Unexpected store exception BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected store exception BSOD: My laptop has been freezing and experiencing BSOD with the error code unexpected store exception. After I shut the laptop down and turn it back on everything seems normal but then it crashes after a while I have tried a bunch of methods on YouTube and nothing seems to work....
  5. BSOD unexpected store exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD unexpected store exception: Hi MicrosoftI am getting blue screens which say unexpected store exception and it’s very frustrating. I’ve had this issue for about a year now, and it seems to only happen when I’m playing a game. What are some steps I can take to get rid of this error? I’m sure it’s one of...
  6. BSOD "Unexpected Store exception"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD "Unexpected Store exception": Hi, Recently I have been getting the Unexpected store exception BSOD error while playing games like F1 or sea of thieves.Currently I have tried all this https://helpdeskgeek.com/windows-10/how-to-fix-unexpected-store-exception-error-in-windows-10/ website advises but that...
  7. BSOD Unexpected Store Exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Unexpected Store Exception: Hi thereI've been battling BSOD for a while and any help would be really appreciated!The history is this:- I have an Asus X555L laptop with Windows 10- I started getting BSOD and realised fan wasn't working. I had someone clean up the fan and at the same time had them replace...
  8. BSOD - Unexpected Store Exception

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - Unexpected Store Exception: A month or so ago I continuously got the Unexpected Store Exception BSOD. After the crash, upon restarting I would be unable to access my D drive a HDD until another shut down and restart. However, no files were ever corrupted on my D drive. After trying multiple things and...
  9. BSOD unexpected store exception

in Windows 10 Customization
    BSOD unexpected store exception: Hi there, well i ma having a issue with my pc that is i am facing blue screen dead error frequently i dont know why this my first time i am having a problem like this so what can i do. This error occured since i had changings in my bios setting I mistakenly changed it to...
  10. Unexpected store exception BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unexpected store exception BSOD: Hey guys, I've had this BSOD come up a while back, and I tried a ton of things to fix it but nothing worked. So I ended up formatting my laptop. This only worked for a while before the error started appearing again. What should I do to fix this once and for all? Thank you for...